Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 63
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

• 1 CPU @ 2.6GHz+ (shared)
    • 256MB RAM
    • 5GB SSD Storage
    • 512GB Bandwidth per Month
    • Quantity: 5
    • $5/yr
    • Promo code: LET-BF-LIMITED-256

@anyNode

1 more due to Fraud Order!!!!!!!

Thanked by 3FAT32 sgno1 _Nic
  • @buzzyLET said:

@sgno1 said:
    I think the best deal I got today was -

RAM: 12 GB
    CPU: 6v Cores @ Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2643 @ 3.30GHz
    Disk: 300 GB SSD

Price: $5/mo

Hoping that there is more like this, or low-end dedis like terrahost :smiley:

me too! Which one was this?

It was a private deal from HostSlick, I've been with them for a year now so I gave my luck a test to see if they would allow me to personalise a deal!

• I miss the days of sitting there just pressing F5 all the day, unlike now I can't follow up all the deals that I want :(

I miss my 2016 when I was lucky to grab Virmach $1/year VPS 😄.

That was neat at that time.

Thanked by 2sgno1 Ganonk
  • I managed to snag 50gb mxroute through a reseller for 15.50gbp, not bad and only luck i have had all day

• @terrahost my partner was chosen to deliver all the lutefisk next month in my city to a special dinner...it's a pretty big deal..can we get a lutefisk discount

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@buzzyLET said:
    @terrahost my partner was chosen to deliver all the lutefisk next month in my city to a special dinner...it's a pretty big deal..can we get a lutefisk discount

Not a big fan of lutefisk. Most norwegians aren't :P But do enjoy!

• @terrahost said:

@buzzyLET said:
    @terrahost my partner was chosen to deliver all the lutefisk next month in my city to a special dinner...it's a pretty big deal..can we get a lutefisk discount

Not a big fan of lutefisk. Most norwegians aren't :P But do enjoy!

awe fair enough. also he is swedish too. grandpa may enter the lutefisk eating contest..fun times

• @FAT32 How long will the deals go on for? Is it all the way until Cyber Monday?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

imageimage

27 Nov 20:00
    MaxKVM: $1.5/m 1GB KVM VPS from Dallas / Amsterdam

Specifications

• 1GB RAM
    • 25GB NVMe SSD
    • 1TB Bandwidth
    • Quantity: 10
    • $1.5/m or $18/yr
    • Promo code: LETBF2020

@MaxKVM

edited November 2020

@sgno1 said:
    FAT32 How long will the deals go on for? Is it all the way until Cyber Monday?

Yes. That's why I need my server back if not you will see me not sleeping for 96 hours straight.

• @FAT32 said:

@sgno1 said:

Yes. That's why I need my server back if not you will see me not sleeping for 96 hours straight.

Oh no.. that doesn't sound healthy :disappointed:

@sgno1 said:
    Oh no.. that doesn't sound healthy :disappointed:

The server is back now don't worry :) - Just need to feed in deals to it

Thanked by 21nf sgno1
  • @FAT32 said:

@sgno1 said:

Surely you could have a little peek at the offers and get yourself a top deal on one :D

• @anyNode said:

1 more due to Fraud Order!!!!!!!

512 MB RAM with 8 GB NVMe Sir , pliss

edited November 2020

@evanwalters said:
    Surely you could have a little peek at the offers and get yourself a top deal on one :D

If you think that obtaining the deal is worth more than your health and time, then probably it is worth it?

This is NOT my only day with very little sleep, this whole week I sleep less than 3 hours per day on average, to discuss with providers, doing lots of data entry on Excel, etc

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

If there is an auto-posting server, who can develop an auto-order script?

Thanked by 2Unixfy yoursunny
  • @FAT32 said:

@evanwalters said:

If you think that obtaining the deal is worth more than your health and time, then probably it is worth it?

This is NOT my only day with very little sleep, this whole week I sleep less than 3 hours per day on average, to discuss with providers, doing lots of data entry on Excel, etc

Less than 3 hours?????? Why??

• @FAT32 Thanks for staying up so long for helping the community.
    After 6-hour of sleep, the $59.94/year from Hostigger was the first thing I saw when I woke up and turned on my laptop

Just out of curiosity - did anyone also grab that? It seems a bit quiet to that offer :#

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Would love to see some Aussie vps deals :)

@sgno1 said:

More or less every deals that you saw, I spent on average 30 minutes in total from discussing with the providers, to formatting, handling, copy pasting etc

• @swat4 said: did anyone also grab that?

need a 5 to 10 dollars istanbul deal ..

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited November 2020

@FAT32 some kids might think that getting this deal for your own needs would make sense.

They don't know that real LET'ers would keep them just for fun without touching for years!

Stay healthy and don't keep it negativity personal, you're doing awesome work!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@sgno1 said:

More or less every deals that you saw, I spent on average 30 minutes in total from discussing with the providers, to formatting, handling, copy pasting etc

48 BF x 30mins = 24 hours
    24 Post BF x 30mins = 12 hours
    12 PreCM x 30mins = 6 hours
    24 CM x 30 mins = 12 hours

Total = 54 hours not including those random ones without time slots.

You are a true hero of Black Friday

Thanked by 2FAT32 nullnothere
  • @tridinebandim said:

need a 5 to 10 dollars istanbul deal ..

But that one was a 8GB ram with Windows available... I guess very difficult to get into this price range unless Santa Claus is coming to town :p

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • Psst...

Another interesting Cloud Server offer in 2 minutes time from us here...

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@sgno1 said:

Oh wow. Btw, is being an Administrator/Moderator volunteered work? Or are you getting paid to moderate?

• I almost got the @MaxKVM deal then my bank froze the card for possible risky transaction and that's how I missed it. On the other hand I realized that it tried to charge me for full price even I used the coupon and was going to pay BF price on the checkout page. Looks like it was a sign :neutral:

• Thank you @FAT32 you are a true asset to this community and forum!

Thanked by 1FAT32