Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 37
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• sorry guys but seems our whmcs was not prepared to this :) Do we still have a Nekki @ ?

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Jord said: Ok it's back you've got a change hurry up though, 3 minutes.

I AM IN, NOW I NEED TO CLICK FAST!

• @ViridWeb can you make another offer? i have $6 credit on my account. (another my real $6 was refunded via paypal, but my paypal charged twice)

• @lurch said:

@nagyalex said:

@donko said:
    $6 vps refunded :'(

same here, wasn't worth the ..... ah whom I'm I kidding. Getting on these offers is like a gamble. Addiction :D

same mines just been refunded, I call data mining scam :D

Does anyone know those guys? Either incorrect campaign setup or above :(((

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: Ok it's back you've got a change hurry up though, 3 minutes.

I AM IN, NOW I NEED TO CLICK FAST!

GO GO GO GO GO

• @cociu how do we use credit to pay is it possible?

• @Jord said: GO GO GO GO GO

More like GO GO GO @FAT32

• @nagyalex said:

@lurch said:

@nagyalex said:

@donko said:
    $6 vps refunded :'(

same here, wasn't worth the ..... ah whom I'm I kidding. Getting on these offers is like a gamble. Addiction :D

same mines just been refunded, I call data mining scam :D

Does anyone know those guys? Either incorrect campaign setup or above :(((

Make sure cancel any recurring paypal subscriptions or next year they will take the money again.

ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• website down again ;)

• 15 seconds!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

27 Nov 12:45
    HostSolutions: €1/yr 6969MB VPS Legendary Deal from Bucharest

Specifications

• 1 Core
    • 6969MB RAM
    • 69GB SSD (RAID10)
    • 6TB Traffic
    • Quantity: 10
    • €1/yr
    • Promo code: @Nekki LOVE MISSING YOU FROM BUCHAREST

@cociu

Thanked by 3_Nic cociu user123
  • @JabJab said:

@Jord said: GO GO GO GO GO

More like GO GO GO @FAT32

• The site's down, it's impossible

• Well, ViridWeb just got a tremendeous number of people's email and mobile number which eventually he can use later -_- lucky enough I didn't bought this

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Website is down though

• AND WE KILLED IT AGAIN

I guess LETDDoS is a thing.

Thanked by 1ariq01

YOU LOT KILLED IT :joy:

• site down

• @Jake4 said:
    The site's down, it's impossible

Agree

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • It's impossible.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @Jord said: YOU LOT KILLED IT

Hey, at least I have an account there! :smirk:

Thanked by 1webcraft

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: YOU LOT KILLED IT

Hey, at least I have an account there! :smirk:

Yes you do :joy:

• Well, give this offers to those who commented :p

• Can anyone open their site?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

Dear LET users,
    Thank you for your interest in our offer,

Unfortuantely most of our stocks are sold out,

Due to thousands of orders received our websites a> @swat4 said:

@FAT32 said:

@swat4 said:
    Not sure if it is a mistake - I got the vps provisioned for about 30 mins... and suddenly received a cancellation email....... :| Well.... I understand it is a BF sale so there is not much obligation....

Hi @ViridWeb, do you mind providing one additional one for @swat4 as an exception? He seems like a nice guy

Hi @FAT32,

Sorry for posting too early. I only read it afterwards. @ViridWeb actually cancelled the service due to the fact that he wanted to avoid overselling.

As we all know, overselling is bad for everyone - the provider and the customers.

If we are all too greedy and always want to take & take, the world just doesn't work. @ViridWeb indeed has every justification to do this.

Now it is 1:41am (28 nov) on my side and has been up since 7:30am (27 nov)... I think I gotta to sleep now

I am relatively new in VPS world so it is my first BF here. :D

I am already entertained. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - no matter which part of the world you are.

Hello SIr,
    Yes we do received huge number of orders (in hundreds)

Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

So we have decided to manually veify each and every order,

Also we do not want to oversale our resources, we we are cancelling few orders one by one after verification.

Sometime few legit orders got cancelled by mistake,

So for them I would request you wait and PM here next day, we will try to reactivate them depends on stock

It's always better to issue full refund instead of making client hostage

If anyone's order got cancelled but didn't receive full refund, please contact us

• @anandnsharma said:
    Well, ViridWeb just got a tremendeous number of people's email and mobile number which eventually he can use later -_- lucky enough I didn't bought this

maybe thats their marketing strategy

Thanked by 3sgno1 webcraft lorian
  • EddingEdding Member
    edited November 2020

meanwhile HS whmcs Server

• @swat4 said:

@FAT32 said:

@swat4 said:
    Not sure if it is a mistake - I got the vps provisioned for about 30 mins... and suddenly received a cancellation email....... :| Well.... I understand it is a BF sale so there is not much obligation....

Hi @ViridWeb, do you mind providing one additional one for @swat4 as an exception? He seems like a nice guy

Hi @FAT32,

Sorry for posting too early. I only read it afterwards. @ViridWeb actually cancelled the service due to the fact that he wanted to avoid overselling.

As we all know, overselling is bad for everyone - the provider and the customers.

If we are all too greedy and always want to take & take, the world just doesn't work. @ViridWeb indeed has every justification to do this.

Now it is 1:41am (28 nov) on my side and has been up since 7:30am (27 nov)... I think I gotta to sleep now

I am relatively new in VPS world so it is my first BF here. :D

I am already entertained. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - no matter which part of the world you are.

The meaning of Black Friday at LET for me is to hunt deals and have fun, whatever. :D

IT'S BACK