Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR) - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR)

Comments

• I can confirm IPv6 works now!!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2019

@Falzo said:

Abdullah said: Might just be your ISP acting up, but can't know for sure until I see what happened to your ticket.

just a wild guess: the other end of that smokeping stuff is at hetzner. not on double paid traffic though, so during prime time telekom somewhere on the road might be congested or avoided and that messes things up. seen it before.

Sadly its not.
    From multiple smokeping instances, you can see it, thats the sad story.

Currently shit hits the fan:

You can notice this issue across europe, its the shitty M247 network.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

There was a client getting hit with repeated DDoS today, which affected one of the nodes in Vienna. But that lasted for a few minutes and is not an everyday occurrence.

In general though, sorry your ISP appears to be acting up. I hope they get it resolved for you.

If there is anything we can do (even send your ISP an email for you so they can fix their network), do let me know your ticket ID. :)

@Abdullah You should have gotten a ticket, lets see if it gets fixed.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • It’s from multiple smokeping instances ( probably servers from various providers), what does his isp have to do with it?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@muffin said:
    It’s from multiple smokeping instances ( probably servers from various providers), what does his isp have to do with it?

Have you seen the multiple smokeping instances, or have you seen random graphs' pictures on a forum which include no detail?

We need a ticket with detail to be able to have a chance to fix issues. Random pictures of graphs showing high latency with no actionable info on a forum are generally not how providers are able to isolate issues.

I've asked for a ticket ID multiple times (my first attempt was on 29th November), he does not seem to be interested so I can only assume things at this point.

• @Neoon said:
    Well, Austria had bad routing, but now NL follows its path.

Meanwhile in Austria

Premium M247 routing.

how did you get this kind of data? really interesting graph

@yolo_me said:

@Neoon said:
    Well, Austria had bad routing, but now NL follows its path.

Meanwhile in Austria

Premium M247 routing.

how did you get this kind of data? really interesting graph

Smokeping on a few vps's.

• tarasistarasis Member
    edited December 2019

Just paid my invoice for the server I got last year. Really happy with the HostHatch service.

Sad to have missed that Zurich $16 thing. Hoping there is something for the end of the year <3

• noexittvnoexittv Member
    edited December 2019

I have 3 KVM VM's (LA, NY, NL) at HostHatch and I'm happy with them so far (paying regular price).

I missed the awesome BF deals but I'm refreshing here a few times a day to see if there will be something before 2020 :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Promotion price is cheap, but my machine is stable, and the performance is not bad, highly recommended.

• @Abdullah any chance this deal will come back for new years?

• @yolo_me said:
    @Abdullah any chance this deal will come back for new years?

@noexittv said:
    I have 3 KVM VM's (LA, NY, NL) at HostHatch and I'm happy with them so far (paying regular price).

I missed the awesome BF deals but I'm refreshing here a few times a day to see if there will be something before 2020 :)

Hurry up, this is the last chance :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/162384/hosthatch-blackfriday-vps-for-transfer-2vcpu-2gb-ram-20gb-nvme-10tb-bw-40-gbps-ddos-protection/

• @Abdullah will we see some 9 years in business deals? would be a good thing during these crazy times... missed zurich...

• Yeah, I know might I ask a stupid question, but is there a plan about new DC in Singapore? in next 6mo or next year?
    Vultr could offer 1TB bandwidth/$3.5 in KVM, but OVZ still okay, just need bandwidth for private tunnels, I don't know if there is another provider who offer 1TB bandwidth under $3.5 even expertvm still on 1TB/$3.75 - for me now is the same pricing like AU region or 1TB/$3.5 still okay instead using OVH on 100mbps port.

• @coreflux said:
    Yeah, I know might I ask a stupid question, but is there a plan about new DC in Singapore? in next 6mo or next year?
    Vultr could offer 1TB bandwidth/$3.5 in KVM, but OVZ still okay, just need bandwidth for private tunnels, I don't know if there is another provider who offer 1TB bandwidth under $3.5 even expertvm still on 1TB/$3.75 - for me now is the same pricing like AU region or 1TB/$3.5 still okay instead using OVH on 100mbps port.

It's only stupid in that you should direct the question to the provider directly, and not a really old thread with no relevance to Singapore.

Thanked by 2FAT32 bdl
  • looks like we are not seeing any birthday or easter special this year. :neutral:

• MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited November 2020

Sir,We need hosthatch 2020BF OFFER!

Fire on me!

• @MadLifer said:

Thanked by 1Broscience
  • @RedSox said:

@MadLifer said:

When I first heard a guy at work talk about a certain part of that movie about reach arounds (Full Metal Jacket), I was expecting a comedy. Spoiler alert, it's not.

• We need hosthatch 2020BF OFFER!

• @Abdullah can't wait dear sir.

• Abdullah said: s, 12 TB storage, 36 TB bandwidth w

Also waiting for this deal to get renewed. Don't care if delivery date is a bit delayed.

• @Abdullah said:
    Guys - it should be in the next few hours. We'll make it worth your wait :)

NO, WE CANT WAIT
    POST NOW!!!!!

Thanked by 2brueggus pbx
  • @Abdullah said:

• @Abdullah said:

@Abdullah said:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Abdullah said:

Been with you for almost 3 years now, so sure I'll wait :D

• @thedp said:

@Abdullah said:

Been with you for almost 3 years now, so sure I'll wait :D

hehe :D