Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@aj_potc said:
    If you're buying a storage VPS to do any sort of analysis or data processing other than simple file operations (I don't care who the provider is), then you're not buying it for the right reason.

Is it advisable to run a busy FTP server on the storage VPS? Or is the I/O too high?

• @yoursunny said:

@aj_potc said:
    If you're buying a storage VPS to do any sort of analysis or data processing other than simple file operations (I don't care who the provider is), then you're not buying it for the right reason.

Is it advisable to run a busy FTP server on the storage VPS? Or is the I/O too high?

I think you will get a lot of IOWait

• @chocolateshirt said:

@yoursunny said:

@aj_potc said:

I think you will get a lot of IOWait

And to see IOWait, one would need IOStat.

• @cociu said:

@lentro said: Can I combine the offer to have more storage?

E.g. 100 EUR/3 year with 2TB disk

i promise i will do this offer in black friday , i had many request of this so finnlay i will make a exception. But not now due of overwork.

The config will be like this :smile:

1 core , 1 gb ram , 2tb hdd , 10 tb traffic 100 eur for 3 years

Waiting for offer with 3tb hdd also!

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • @jpeng said:
    Do you have any idea for storage and computing alternatives?

Not nearly as cheap as this, unfortunately.

Your best bet may be a dedicated server, such as the auction servers from Hetzner. You'll get several TB of disk space with no competition from other users. And the CPUs are quite fast and can be used without limit.

The storage VPS in this offer is almost certainly meant for backups and archival storage. It's not going to allow you to process large amounts of data without big penalties on performance.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • gfagfa Member
    edited October 2020

I have had this service for a almost a year, I can only say good things about it.
    i use it for backups/archival and light torrenting

tuptime's output as today

System startups: 10 since 06:50:51 PM 12/16/2019 System shutdowns: 5 ok -> 4 bad System uptime: 97.95 % - 298 days, 16 hours, 0 minutes and 55 seconds System downtime: 2.05 % - 6 days, 6 hours, 12 minutes and 17 seconds System life: 304 days, 22 hours, 13 minutes and 12 seconds Largest uptime: 56 days, 22 hours, 6 minutes and 19 seconds from 10:24:03 AM 03/03/2020 Shortest uptime: 1 day, 23 hours, 56 minutes and 20 seconds from 01:56:50 PM 10/06/2020 Average uptime: 29 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes and 6 seconds Largest downtime: 4 days, 2 hours, 18 minutes and 51 seconds from 08:05:12 AM 02/28/2020 Shortest downtime: 54 seconds from 01:48:28 PM 08/06/2020 Average downtime: 16 hours, 41 minutes and 22 seconds Current uptime: 8 days, 2 hours, 55 minutes and 28 seconds since 02:08:34 PM 10/08/2020

the big downtime of 4 days was when i went over the monthly transfer allowance and the machine was shutdown until the begging of the next month. Barring that episode the service has been stable (4 bad reboots in a year)

do not attempt to run a website, the vm is not fast enough. disk io is pretty slow, cpu is slow and ram is too little

i'm tempted to get a second vm in norway to have geo redundancy :)

edit: network goes down for a hour or two every now and then. it has improved a lot since i first got the service

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @gfa Can you share YABS test?

• @randy33 said: Waiting for offer with 3tb hdd also!

will be difficult.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@ofit

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-09-21                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Fri Oct 16 18:51:09 UTC 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 1795.649 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 481M
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 993G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 356.00 KB/s     (89) | 3.69 MB/s       (57)
    Write      | 376.00 KB/s     (94) | 3.95 MB/s       (61)
    Total      | 732.00 KB/s    (183) | 7.65 MB/s      (118)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 3.66 MB/s        (7) | 3.58 MB/s        (3)
    Write      | 3.81 MB/s        (7) | 3.76 MB/s        (3)
    Total      | 7.48 MB/s       (14) | 7.34 MB/s        (6)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 859 Mbits/sec   | 264 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 879 Mbits/sec   | 347 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 857 Mbits/sec   | 424 Mbits/sec  
    Wifx            | Zurich, CH (10G)          | 883 Mbits/sec   | busy           
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 598 Mbits/sec   | 108 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 828 Mbits/sec   | 90.8 Mbits/sec 
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 719 Mbits/sec   | 166 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 669 Mbits/sec   | 228 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy           

Geekbench 5 test failed. Run manually to determine cause.

This is one of mine from last year. As you can see, the bandwidth varies greatly, and the disk IOPS is rather low for most things imho (enough for me, though!). I think I have some faster ones (maybe this is on a RAID 5 node), so expect this and you might be surprised.

• @cociu I hope this isn't too presumptive, but I didn't receive the 50% off code though I do have an account with you guys (though I don't think I've ever fully ordered a product). Would it be possible to receive a code, or is it too late? If not, I totally understand.

• @nonissue said: @cociu I hope this isn't too presumptive, but I didn't receive the 50% off code though I do have an account with you guys (though I don't think I've ever fully ordered a product). Would it be possible to receive a code, or is it too late? If not, I totally understand.

promo offer is expired in this moment and any way was no exception from the rules

• hzrhzr Member

possible to move vps from romania to norway afterward if better network ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@hzr said: possible to move vps from romania to norway afterward if better network ?

will be very difficult due of space/resources. this was a limited offer. Any way from norway to Ro will be possible for sure.

• ofitofit Member
    edited October 2020

@lentro Thanks. You should ask @cociu for help improve performance of disk. Hope my VPS will be better.

My old OVZ Storage much better.

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-09-21                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Sat Oct 17 12:54:37 EEST 2020

Basic System Information:
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 1795.580 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.0G
    Swap       : 128M
    Disk       : 1.0T

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 709.00 KB/s    (177) | 10.48 MB/s     (163)
    Write      | 710.00 KB/s    (177) | 10.53 MB/s     (164)
    Total      | 1.41 MB/s      (354) | 21.01 MB/s     (327)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 58.95 MB/s     (115) | 92.21 MB/s      (90)
    Write      | 58.88 MB/s     (115) | 91.94 MB/s      (89)
    Total      | 117.83 MB/s    (230) | 184.16 MB/s    (179)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 740 Mbits/sec   | 285 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 400 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 693 Mbits/sec   | 191 Mbits/sec  
    Wifx            | Zurich, CH (10G)          | 693 Mbits/sec   | 292 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 304 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 416 Mbits/sec   | 282 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 502 Mbits/sec   | 76.8 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 400 Mbits/sec   | 273 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy           

Geekbench 5 test failed. Run manually to determine cause.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • a pleasure like always to post such offers , less than 50 in stock in the 2 locations.

• @cociu said:

@nonissue said: @cociu I hope this isn't too presumptive, but I didn't receive the 50% off code though I do have an account with you guys (though I don't think I've ever fully ordered a product). Would it be possible to receive a code, or is it too late? If not, I totally understand.

promo offer is expired in this moment and any way was no exception from the rules

No problem thank you.

• @cociu said:

@jpeng said: I have made a payment (50 eur for 3y in Norway location). please help enable it. thanks.

can you read the full offer please ? including the terms ...

If you're expecting that on LET, you'll be disappointed.

• @TimboJones said: If you're expecting that on LET, you'll be disappointed.

Thanked by 1nonissue
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

Norway ---out of stock .
    Romania ---- the last one in stock.

Many thanks for all who was join , we left to provide arrownd 20-30 in romania and the norway next week .

EDIT : just added 7 in stock for each location

• @cociu said: 1) do not abuse

is it 5 tb traffic/m or 500gb?

• And I miss that offer .
    Lets wait for another one .

• @densets said: is it 5 tb traffic/m or 500gb?

the offer was 5tb taffic .

Thanked by 1pbx
  • I like these kind of offers, but I like them more when they come in a Black Friday madness.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@default said: I like these kind of offers, but I like them more when they come in a Black Friday madness.

storage i will offer only 2-4-6-8-10-12-16 tb :) but price/tb this was the best one for sure in 2020

• Hi!

I submitted a ticket 3 days ago about my VPS being stuck in a boot loop, it says no bootable device found since I have reinstalled Ubuntu. No response yet, can you please look at it? #708069

I can't use my service this way at all.

• @Stryp said:
    Hi!

I submitted a ticket 3 days ago about my VPS being stuck in a boot loop, it says no bootable device found since I have reinstalled Ubuntu. No response yet, can you please look at it? #708069

Maybe, they don't have people working at weekend ?

• @Stryp said:
    Hi!

Try to install another OS.

• 4 days and its still pending
    what is the estimated time for delivery?

• @Jorbox said:
    4 days and its still pending
    what is the estimated time for delivery?

Read the first post..

Thanked by 1cociu