Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for Windows VPS

I am searching for a Windows VPS with the following specs:

8gb ram
4 core
80gb storage
location: EU
Windows Server/10 - own license
Nested Virtualization enabled

Thanks in advanced.

Comments

  • hostworldhostworld Member, Provider

    Hey @OnlyR

    Custom offer:
    4x CPU
    8GB RAM
    80GB NVMe Storage
    UK location with DDoS Protection
    Windows 2016/2019 - bring your own licence
    Custom ISO
    Nested Virtualization
    £18.90pm

    If you're interested and can pay quarterly please complete the order process by filling in your spec and paying here.

    If you only want to pay monthly please register at https://portal.hostworld.uk/ and PM me your email address so I can raise the order.

    Any queries let us know :)

    hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

  • AvoroAvoro Member, Provider

    Hi,

    maybe our NVMe server M fits your needs:

    NVME VSERVER M
    18,00€ / Month
    AMD Epyc 2
    4 dedicated CPU-Kerne
    16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    80 GB NVMe-SSD
    2x 10 Gbit/s shared
    1x IPv4 & 1x IPv6 /64 Netz
    20 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Provider
    edited September 26

    That sounds like a good fit for our KVM Server L package:

    KVM Server L: 7,80 € per month for…
    8 GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    4 vCore Intel® Xeon® Processor
    80 GB SSD Storage (RAID 10)
    2.500 Mb/s Up- and Downlink
    ✓ Powered by KVM & Proxmox
    ✓ 1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6 included
    ✓ 5 TB Monthly Unthrottled Bandwidth

    [[ ORDER NOW ]]
    With quarterly upfront payments.
    All prices are excl. VAT, if applicable.

    Our servers come pre-installed with a Linux distribution of your choice, but you are free to upload your own ISOs through our client area and install any operating system of your choice. Nested virtualisation is disabled by default, but can be enabled if you open a ticket after ordering. Servers are located in the Netherlands, about 70km to the German border and thus located rather centrally in Western Europe.

    alwyzon - KVM Virtual Servers in NL starting at 1,80 €/month (excl. VAT)

  • Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

  • BharatBBharatB Member, Provider

    @OnlyR said:

    $35 including windows 2016/2019 if you're interested.

    4 cores
    8GB RAM
    AMD Ryzen
    100GB NVMe
    Unmetered Bandwidth.

    Readydedis, LLC - Managed Dedicated Servers

  • @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

  • debaserdebaser Member
    edited September 26

    Deinserverhost has a promo https://deinserverhost.de/store/cart.php?a=add&pid=460

    Comes with the license included, so might be not of interest. However it’s pretty cheap too.

  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Provider

    How about our windows Deal 2020?

    https://deinserverhost.de/sales/vserver-sale/

    4vCore
    15GB RAM
    225GB SSD/NVMe
    Windows Server 2012/16/19 License included

    15€/mo

    Can give you a test server as well.

    @debaser you need to link the product link, not when its in your cart already :)

    DeinServerHost.de :: VPS, Dedicated Servers, Teamspeak and Gameservers hosted in Germany, Frankfurt - Includes Combahton DDoS Protection - VPS from only 1€/mo https://deinserverhost.de/vserver-mieten

  • @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

    The configuration is more than enough to justify that. The configuration asked by OP costs only 6 euro on netcup, which is 1/3 of the asking price here by other providers.

  • @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

    The configuration is more than enough to justify that. The configuration asked by OP costs only 6 euro on netcup, which is 1/3 of the asking price here by other providers.

    What? 6 euro might be the base price, but even on the RS line, it's +2 euro per core for nested virtualisation.

  • @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

    The configuration is more than enough to justify that. The configuration asked by OP costs only 6 euro on netcup, which is 1/3 of the asking price here by other providers.

    What? 6 euro might be the base price, but even on the RS line, it's +2 euro per core for nested virtualisation.

    Let's see. The lowest offer I could see here is 15 euro. The config is better on netcup and even when adding 2 euro per core. It's still stands 10 euro for the 2 vcore vps (8 gb ram and 160 gb) and 18 euro for the 4 vcore vps (16gb ram and 320gb). All raid 10 nvme.

  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited September 26

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

    The configuration is more than enough to justify that. The configuration asked by OP costs only 6 euro on netcup, which is 1/3 of the asking price here by other providers.

    What? 6 euro might be the base price, but even on the RS line, it's +2 euro per core for nested virtualisation.

    Let's see. The lowest offer I could see here is 15 euro. The config is better on netcup and even when adding 2 euro per core. It's still stands 10 euro for the 2 vcore vps (8 gb ram and 160 gb) and 18 euro for the 4 vcore vps (16gb ram and 320gb). All raid 10 nvme.

    Lowest offer is 7.8 euros. And for NetCup, it's RAID 10 SSDs, not NVMes and only the RS line can have virtualisation enabled, which costs 8 euro and 13 euros for the 2 and 4 threads offers, annually. Also, the 19% tax can't be removed, unless you prove that you're a business. So, the lowest NetCup prices are 12 euros and 21 euros, respectively. I know you want to spam your code, but do your research.

  • socratesjrsocratesjr Member
    edited September 26

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

    The configuration is more than enough to justify that. The configuration asked by OP costs only 6 euro on netcup, which is 1/3 of the asking price here by other providers.

    What? 6 euro might be the base price, but even on the RS line, it's +2 euro per core for nested virtualisation.

    Let's see. The lowest offer I could see here is 15 euro. The config is better on netcup and even when adding 2 euro per core. It's still stands 10 euro for the 2 vcore vps (8 gb ram and 160 gb) and 18 euro for the 4 vcore vps (16gb ram and 320gb). All raid 10 nvme.

    Lowest offer is 7.8 euros. And it's RAID 10 SSDs, not NVMes. And for NetCup, only the RS line can have virtualisation enabled, which costs 8 euro and 13 euros for the 2 and 4 threads offers, annually. Also, the 19% can't be removed, unless you prove that you're a business. So, the lowest NetCup prices are 12 euros and 21 euros, respectively. I know you want to spam your code, but do your research.

    I am using the servers. Believe me it's NVME with RAID 10. I get around 7-8 GBps (gigabytes not gigabits) read and write speeds on windows.
    The cost that I mentioned is VAT included.

    Well. Bro check your facts of please.

    Edit: You are indirectly promoting netcup anyways.

  • And another thing, you should try the servers with my code. You can get 5 euro off and 30 days cancellation policy. You can get the facts yourself. Lol. Morons are everywhere.

  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited September 26

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Well. You should check out netcup rootservers and vps.

    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/
    https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php

    Use this voucher for 5 euro off on the cart: 36nc16011055520

    Nested virtualisation costs quite a bit, which is probably why it wasn't recommended.

    The configuration is more than enough to justify that. The configuration asked by OP costs only 6 euro on netcup, which is 1/3 of the asking price here by other providers.

    What? 6 euro might be the base price, but even on the RS line, it's +2 euro per core for nested virtualisation.

    Let's see. The lowest offer I could see here is 15 euro. The config is better on netcup and even when adding 2 euro per core. It's still stands 10 euro for the 2 vcore vps (8 gb ram and 160 gb) and 18 euro for the 4 vcore vps (16gb ram and 320gb). All raid 10 nvme.

    Lowest offer is 7.8 euros. And it's RAID 10 SSDs, not NVMes. And for NetCup, only the RS line can have virtualisation enabled, which costs 8 euro and 13 euros for the 2 and 4 threads offers, annually. Also, the 19% can't be removed, unless you prove that you're a business. So, the lowest NetCup prices are 12 euros and 21 euros, respectively. I know you want to spam your code, but do your research.

    I am using the servers. Believe me it's NVME with RAID 10. I get around 7-8 GBps (gigabytes not gigabits) read and write speeds on windows.
    The cost that I mentioned is VAT included.

    Well. Bro check your facts of please.

    Edit: You are indirectly promoting netcup anyways.

    NetCup mentions 8.19 euros for the annual plan on their main (.de) website. I assume they are wrong? And the announcement for the VPS G9, as well as the new managed Cloud product (which all run on the same platform) mention Enterprise SSDs. They have a very good product, but false information is still false information. I don't mind promoting their products.

    @socratesjr said:
    And another thing, you should try the servers with my code. You can get 5 euro off and 30 days cancellation policy. You can get the facts yourself. Lol. Morons are everywhere.

    I get my facts from what I see on their website and through benchmarks. But yes, as you so graciously are proving, morons are everywhere.

  • You know don't believe what is written. Believe the benchmarks. Why are you even fighting when you have never used netcup? I learnt it the hard way. Hetzner has written in their cloud FAQ that the port with give around 300-500 Mbps but really gives 7-8 Gbps. And, I have used hetzner before.

    Let me just explain to you in 12 year old language,

    Let's take your example of the cheapest rootserver:

    Dedicated cores = 2 = performance of 4-6 vcores
    Cost = 10.42 euros incl. VAT
    Cost with virt = 10.42 + (2*2) = 14.42 euros incl. VAT
    Disk = 160 GB (double that OP wants)
    RAM = 8 GB (same as OP wants)
    Port speed = 2.5 Gbps (1gbps dedicated atleast)
    OP can install windows easily as the default windows server images are already present in the CP. I myself use windows server 2019 with my own license.

    Now let's move to the 4 dedicated cores one:
    Dedicated cores = 4 = 8-12 vcores
    Cost = 15.60 euros incl. VAT
    Cost with virt = 15.60 + (2*4) = 23.60 euro incl. VAT

    Please kindly find the remaining on the netcup.eu site. I am tired and going to sleep.

  • socratesjrsocratesjr Member
    edited September 26

    And with my coupon: 36nc16011055520
    You will get the root server at 9.42 euros and 18.60 euros.
    Only affiliate coupons exists (minus the limited time offers). Whose coupon would you want to use? Mine (ho actually wrote and gave time of his day to give a shit) or a random guy's coupon from Google.

    @AC_Fan You really are an insult to both the OP and me.

  • Oh yeah and screenshot of the pricing page. Since, people can't even do that right.

    https://imgur.com/a/6lAPYUG

  • @socratesjr said:
    Oh yeah and screenshot of the pricing page. Since, people can't even do that right.

    https://imgur.com/a/6lAPYUG

    Well, that was quick.

  • @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Oh yeah and screenshot of the pricing page. Since, people can't even do that right.

    https://imgur.com/a/6lAPYUG

    Well, that was quick.

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Oh yeah and screenshot of the pricing page. Since, people can't even do that right.

    https://imgur.com/a/6lAPYUG

    Well, that was quick.

    Yup. I had mentioned the pricing links on the very first post I made in the thread. It's not my fault you didn't see that

    Got 4 affiliates already.
    Thanks Guys 👍

  • @vivektheking said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Oh yeah and screenshot of the pricing page. Since, people can't even do that right.

    https://imgur.com/a/6lAPYUG

    Well, that was quick.

    @AC_Fan said:

    @socratesjr said:
    Oh yeah and screenshot of the pricing page. Since, people can't even do that right.

    https://imgur.com/a/6lAPYUG

    Well, that was quick.

    Yup. I had mentioned the pricing links on the very first post I made in the thread. It's not my fault you didn't see that

    Got 4 affiliates already.
    Thanks Guys 👍

    I think you used an alternate account right now by mistake, because this is your first comment here. Cheers!

Sign In or Register to comment.