Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-4core-8gb ram-200gb SSD raid10 -10tb traffic-1gbps Romania ! Only 35 in Stoc!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-4core-8gb ram-200gb SSD raid10 -10tb traffic-1gbps Romania ! Only 35 in Stoc!

cociucociu Member
edited August 2020 in Offers

Hello friends,

Today we came with a very nice offer and i hope will be attractive :smile:

KVM Based
4 vcore (E5-2450L) Fair share
8 Gb Ram (totaly dedicated to each vm)
200gb SSD raid 10 between 8 ssd
1gbps port speed
10tb traffic/mo included
1 ipv4

Price will be 7 dollars/mo https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=472&currency=2&language=en

Also just to remember we still have the cupon code with 50% off for storage plan or ssd plans wich have in our webpage.

"We running a promo of 50% off for any of our storage plan from our webpage https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

Also if you are looking for a ssd plan we offer the same 50% off in any plan from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

To mention :

storage plan have raid 10 between 14 hdd/node
ssd plan have raid10 between 8 ssd/node.

All plans have 1gbps port speed and is located in Romania.

We offer 5 days money back guarantee in any of this orders.

Cupon code : X6WAAI3VFX recurring 12 times. "

Any question please feel free to ask.

EDIT : Delivery will be in maximum 24 hours , please do not open tiket because the delivery is not instant. Also the affiliate please post this to your clients to not bi misunderstand.

Comments

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited August 2020

Disclaimer: don't expect more than 80% of uptime.

Also, cociu keeps offering +50% on credit top ups, so this may be indicating liquidity issues.

E: If you are looking for a seedbox then perhaps this offer may be attractive.

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2020

@MrPsycho said: Disclaimer: don't expect more than 80% of uptime.

Also, cociu keeps offering +50% on credit top ups, so this may be indicating liquidity issues.

Please came with proof of what you acuse , if not your signature is for nothing.

about credit offer my old clients +5 years can confirm this offers was always present in Hostsolutions.ro .. so go to sleep. You make the "smart" but you proof anything else. Thanks any way for the comment.

• @cociu said:

Please came with proof of what you acuse , if not your signature is for nothing.

There you go. It goes all the way to page 10. You should consider rebranding.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@MrPsycho said: Also, cociu keeps offering +50% on credit top ups

Really? At least it is not mentioned here.
    This offer is about 50% discount on new contracts, not +50% on credit top ups.

@MrPsycho said: so this may be indicating liquidity issues.

Well, this has been discussed multiple times in the past, with mixed feelings.
    However, those +50% credit promos have been around longer than the average time of a summer host to deadpool. :)

As with every other provider, one should do some research before buying to avoid any wrong expectations. From my personal experience I would classify it with a 95+% yearly uptime. If this is within your expectations, some lowend folks may be happy about this offer. If you are used to typical 99+% uptime, choose something different.

• @dfroe said:
    As with every other provider, one should do some research before buying to avoid any wrong expectations.

Can't agree more. My post is just a heads up for new customers not doing the homework and then blaming cociu. Perhaps I'm saving him some work ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@MrPsycho said:
    Can't agree more. My post is just a heads up for new customers not doing the homework and then blaming cociu. Perhaps I'm saving him some work ¯_(ツ)_/¯

We probably all agree, but then please play fairly.

We all now uptime will be below average, systems may go down and brought back online with some delay. But do you have any source that your service with HostSolutions has been down more than 1753 hours during the last year? If not, please do not throw in those numbers.

My monitoring of my own dedicated server I have with them is showing an uptime of 99.16% during the last 365 days. It should be slightly below for a VPS but still within the 90's not 80's.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • cociucociu Member
    edited August 2020

@MrPsycho said: There you go. It goes all the way to page 10. You should consider rebranding.

Rebranding ? i am not a fake person man , re-branding for what ? to cheat new customers with i am the "new perfect company" ... no man , cociu always was here and never hided ... i am not a fake person , i assume my faults , like always i told i am not perfect and i will never be. I am a small company in Romania (more in a bad geolocation because here have only one neutral DC wich is in bucharest compared with many others country where have +3 ..) not a company who was inverted millions , but with the quantity of users what we have i think what i do is good and i will follow with the same brand no worry.

About your uptime calculation .... is possible if you have buy a local ip from me ... if not i dont think is fair to accuse without any proof.

• Another very nice offer from cociu!

• One my service with Cociu since Sept 2016, monitor by hetrixtools.

August:     99.6931%    (99.6931%)
    2020:   89.2478%    (89.2478%)
    Overall:    95.0885%    (95.0885%)

For me this is still great uptime for developing platform. I got this with great discount + 50% top offer for years.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • edited August 2020

@smile93 said:
    One my service with Cociu since Sept 2016, monitor by hetrixtools.

August: 99.6931% (99.6931%)
    2020: 89.2478% (89.2478%)
    Overall: 95.0885% (95.0885%)

For me this is still great uptime for developing platform. I got this with great discount + 50% top offer for years.

Similar with my VPS 99.75% uptime during the last 60 days.. still within acceptable range.. Thank you @cociu for amazing price and offshore solution.

Btw @smile93, I like your signature.. I was playing FC3 alot..

Thanked by 2smile93 msallak1
  • @MrPsycho said:

@dfroe said:
    As with every other provider, one should do some research before buying to avoid any wrong expectations.

Let bug? In your post, the dude is missing an arm, but when I reply quote, I can see the arm. The old "arm escape".

Testing: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited August 2020

@TimboJones said:

@MrPsycho said:

@dfroe said:

Let bug? In your post, the dude is missing an arm, but when I reply quote, I can see the arm. The old "arm escape".

It has 2 arms on the left now. Poor guy.
    Disappears in comment, oh well.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@TimboJones said:

@MrPsycho said:

@dfroe said:

It has 2 arms on the left now. Poor guy.
    Disappears in comment, oh well.

That's just a big arm. That's the arm he jerks off with.

• keep work Cociu and Happy Selling, but i am still don't need this offer, maybe next time

• enough, you need open new threat to challange Cociu, not here

• @cociu Coupon does not work. Got this when input coupon code "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms."

• @longvy2k said: @cociu Coupon does not work. Got this when input coupon code "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms."

The cupon code is valid only for the regular plans from our website. The offer of 8gb ram is not qualified to this cupon

Thanked by 1longvy2k
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Cleaned up the thread. Childish actions! Really funny thing People repeat the same shit about @cociu services yet people buy from him. The record is getting old!

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said: Cleaned up the thread. Childish actions! Really funny thing People repeat the same shit about @cociu services yet people buy from him. The record is getting old!

in some point i can give 100% reason ex last year , but in the last month this was change and we have fix our bugs , also still working in improove but always have some who is repeat the same shit what passwd 6 month ago . Any way the clients have ALWAYS the reason.

• I would love to see a benchmark of this, it's hard to tell what 4 cores would be like at HS.

• Hi, any coupon for this? Can share please?

• # The promotion code entered has expired # :s

• claudineyclaudiney Member
    edited September 2020

"Delivery will be in maximum 24 hours , please do not open tiket because the delivery is not instant"
    After 48h, server is still pending.
    Ticket opened. No response. 🤷‍♂️
    Lesson learned.

Thanked by 1priest
  • @rocky99 said:
    # The promotion code entered has expired # :s

Yea. I would like to try this and see if it's really that bad.

• @tahone said:

@rocky99 said:
    # The promotion code entered has expired # :s

Yea. I would like to try this and see if it's really that bad.

Tommyboy reference: when looking for a good steak, do you stick your head up a bull's ass or would you rather take your butcher's word for it?

• @claudiney said: "Delivery will be in maximum 24 hours , please do not open tiket because the delivery is not instant"

Ticket opened. No response.
    Lesson learned.

no worry , your next due date will be changed so finnaly you will not lost nothing.

• @claudiney said: After 48h, server is still pending. Ticket opened. No response. 🤷‍♂️ Lesson learned.

You get what you paid for ..

@cociu said: no worry , your next due date will be changed so finnaly you will not lost nothing.

The thing is, you promised something and don't deliver within the expected time-frame.
    I would recommend you to not advertise/promise something you can't do. This is not the first time, seeing something like this at your company.

• # The promotion code entered has expired #

• @claudiney said:
    "Delivery will be in maximum 24 hours , please do not open tiket because the delivery is not instant"
    Lesson learned.

That is expected

• claudineyclaudiney Member
    edited September 2020

@claudiney said:
    Lesson learned.

Update: server is finally up!