Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off for the rest of august in storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off for the rest of august in storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania

2»

Comments

• @rahulks said:

@TimboJones said: There's very little need to settle for poor solutions like this. Limit to 15Mbps?

Been using one of those HDD VPS from them for a whole month now and I have experienced no such network speed limit as mentioned by you above.

In my use case, I was able to attain a steady flow of 100Mbps while using it ( Enough for my use case) and even bursting to double of it occasionally was pretty stable too.

From during the period of my usage, I can safely say that their network had the least chance to become any sort of bottleneck.

You misread. The instructions were for the user (I.e., you) to intentionally limit your bandwidth so as to be a good neighbor and not piss off cociu.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @xaoc said:

@TimboJones said:

@xaoc said:

@ps20090 said:

@xaoc said:
    Are Linux ISOs obtained with something like transmission allowed on the storage plans?

Yes, but limit download/upload speed to under 15 Mb/s or 100 Mbps as port speed is full 1 Gbps and Cociu will get upset if you maxing out full port speed for long period, he said it's okay for really short busts like say 5 minutes. Also, the server is shared with other users also, so try to limit Disk i/o else neighbors will complain that server is slow. Best case is long term seed rare Linux ISOs. Cociu ignore DMCA so even public Linux ISO website are fine.

Also, try to open ticket in hostsolutions.ro panel if any problems, before creating thread on here else cociu gets angry. And lastly, use 5 days money back guarantee and if satisfied ask for refund if not satisfied. For me it was hard to find any DMCA ignoring VPS in this price range.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the quality reply. I'm mostly after rare audio Linux ISOs

What? Are you one of those people that call the sex phone numbers?

Do they read you books @ those numbers cause i might just do that instead. xD

Hmm, Adult Audible. I bet they'd make a fucking killing.

• @LTniger said:

@TimboJones said: Are you one of those people that call the sex phone numbers?

I beg your pardon! Nowadays it is called ASMR and can be accessed freely on youtube. Such a rude and brutal way to describe ones innocent and completely legal hobby. I'am shocked sir!

If you're beating off to people whispering dumb shit, you're getting made fun of. Bet.

• @rahulks said:

@TimboJones said: There's very little need to settle for poor solutions like this. Limit to 15Mbps?

Been using one of those HDD VPS from them for a whole month now and I have experienced no such network speed limit as mentioned by you above.

In my use case, I was able to attain a steady flow of 100Mbps while using it ( Enough for my use case) and even bursting to double of it occasionally was pretty stable too.

From during the period of my usage, I can safely say that their network had the least chance to become any sort of bottleneck.

People are going to jump on you and say you are shilling.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I’ve only had the storage box for a few days and regardless of the comments about previous unreliability it seems alright for what it is. Network seemed okay.

Good if you want a secondary backup server - don’t use this as your only storage solution though (but I think that should be obvious for any provider).

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @LordSpock said: I’ve only had the storage box for a few days and regardless of the comments about previous unreliability it seems alright for what it is. Network seemed okay.

Good if you want a secondary backup server - don’t use this as your only storage solution though (but I think that should be obvious for any provider).

>

Thanks ,

first of all i never adverted to be TOP provider , but ... i am in the right way and we will talk when will past some time.

Thanked by 2ps20090 Redzone
  • RedzoneRedzone Member
    edited August 2020

Hello i paid for server via PayPal on 23.8.2020.
    But my invoice still showing unpaid and still got no server details.i open the ticket then but still no response to ticket also.op please check the matter.
    And is it normal for hostslutions to take this much time to setup a server?
    Thanks
    @cociu

• LeviLevi Member

@Redzone said: And is it normal for hostslutions to take this much time to setup a server?

Yes. It is normal with HS:

• unstable services
    • slow support response
    • slow service deploy
    • low price

It's a package. You either accept it and STFU or continue with another provider.

Good luck, stay safe.

• Previous offer, idling like a champ.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • cociucociu Member
    edited August 2020

@Redzone said: Hello i paid for server via PayPal on 23.8.2020.

hello and thanks for the order.

When you place a order to any provider , make sure paypal was completed the payment , some of payments is take some days to be completed wic i think is your case too. Second , i supose is your first order placed in HostSolutions.ro so can take time to verif your account etc etc.

yesterday was weekend so less people working.

My personal advice is open a tiket (you did) and wait the answer , even some users from LET is comment about tiketing response i can assure you and reassure this was change and you will receive the response and any of this problems can be resolved via tiketing system and not in LET. Thanks.

Thanked by 1Redzone
  • @cociu said:

@Redzone said: Hello i paid for server via PayPal on 23.8.2020.

hello and thanks for the order.

When you place a order to any provider , make sure paypal was completed the payment , some of payments is take some days to be completed wic i think is your case too. Second , i supose is your first order placed in HostSolutions.ro so can take time to verif your account etc etc.

yesterday was weekend so less people working.

My personal advice is open a tiket (you did) and wait the answer , even some users from LET is comment about tiketing response i can assure you and reassure this was change and you will receive the response and any of this problems can be resolved via tiketing system and not in LET. Thanks.

Thanks for solving the problem.my server is active now.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @TimboJones said: Edit2: your signature offer fucks your KVM 1's sister in the ass. You should offer that in the OP instead.

this package was create due of our old offer in ovz with the same specks (except ssd instead sata) and was verry popular so is replicated with the same config and the people is know this offer so no need to promote .

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • My VPS @ HostSolutions down, as well as HostSolutions main site too :(

• PyleCrunchPyleCrunch Member
    edited August 2020

@LowLowLow said:
    My VPS @ HostSolutions down, as well as HostSolutions main site too :(

yep it seems so.

• Same here. The site is down for now.

• @cociu , would you please tell us the ETA of restore the services?

• deadpool

• @Ahfaiahkid said:
    deadpool

I think they have an issue with upstream network providers, not the VPS itself.

• LeviLevi Member

My shitbox working like a charm. Probably issue with single server(s).

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Routes seem to have disappeared from global routing table for many providers but not all.
    Maybe GTS as their transit is having some issues in properly propagating the routing information to the rest of the world.

• They have 2 primary upstreams IIRC. Maybe just one is having issues.

Is it all GTS now?

• @LowLowLow said:

They’re probably both hosted on the same server lol

• @Pwner said:

@LowLowLow said:

They’re probably both hosted on the same server lol

I believe the issue is on their upstream network provider, not the VPS itself.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@vimalware said:
    They have 2 primary upstreams IIRC. Maybe just one is having issues.
    Is it all GTS now?

They used to have only LibertyGlobal, then they added GTS, prepending to LGI, and according to bgp.he.net/AS44220 it now looks like they are single homed to GTS since July.

Thanked by 1vimalware