Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting at $3.00 | OpenVZ or KVM | Virtualizor | DirectAdmin Included | 24/7 Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Starting at $3.00 | OpenVZ or KVM | Virtualizor | DirectAdmin Included | 24/7 Support

LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

We are here to offer you a great deal on our high quality VPS servers. We give you friendly, personal customer support. We try to know you by name. Whatever it is, we will do our best to satisfy your needs.

We own all of our servers and other equipment. We are hosted in Durham, NC in one of Tierpont's many tier III data centers.

24/7 monitoring system, 24/7 Support

Feel free to ask any questions here or email us at [email protected]

All virtual machines come with the below:
1 IPv4 addresses
No setup fees
Free reinstalls
99.99% uptime SLA
24/7 on-site technical support
Full remote management and control (VNC access, reboot, reinstall, bandwidth check, etc.)
No long-term contract. Monthly payments and you can cancel at any time.
Payments by credit/debit cards, Paypal
DirectAdmin Included (Please select it when purchasing)

These prices are not advertised anywhere on our web site. These deals have been especially created for LET. They can only be accessed from the links below.

LET VPS-1 $3.00 Order Here Now

OpenVZ 7
1 CPU Core
RAM 1 GB
Disk Space: 30GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB/Month
$3.00/month
Order Here Now

LET VPS-2 $6.00 Order Here Now

OpenVZ 7
2 CPU Core
RAM 2 GB
Disk Space: 60GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB/Month
$6.00/month
Order Here Now

LET KVM-1 $3.50 Order Here Now

Virtuozzo KVM
1 CPU Core
RAM 1 GB
Disk Space: 30GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB/Month
$3.50/month
Order Here Now

LET KVM-2 $7.00 Order Here Now

Virtuozzo KVM
2 CPU Core
RAM 2 GB
Disk Space: 60GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB/Month
$7.00/month
Order Here Now

Why choose Little Creek Hosting?
We have over 20 years of experience in the hosting industry
Free full migration assistance
Always improving our services based on customers feedback
30 day money back guarantee
We own all our hardware and equipment
24/7 on-site support
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff
Pay online and start using immediately

All VPS’s include the following:
Virtualizor Control Panel
Unlimited Domains
FREE Setup
24/7 Support
Full Root Access
Free DirectAdmin Control Panel if selected
Easy upgrade options

Operating Systems available:
CentOS
Ubuntu
Debian
Suse
Fedora

New to the VPS market? We have tons of customers who switch to us from
shared/reseller hosting so we give you all the information you need to get your
VPS up and running.

Test Download
http://216.27.29.30/512MB.zip

Comments

• Here's a random offer from us at DirectAdmin. Order any Shared, Reseller, or VPS hosting from LittleCreek and we will cover you for a full year. This also counts for anyone who has ordered from them in the past month.

Terms:

• You must order yourself, and pass any fraud checks
    • After you pay, we will reimburse you by PayPal
    • Offer is void if @LittleCreek is against it (I did not ask his permission)

Next three people who post "Hi, Floyd!" can grab this offer.

I respect the LET community because there is a high level of intelligence behind some of the fun & trolling here, so please only claim this if you can use it. Thanks!

Thanked by 2MichaelCee Abd
  • Hi, Floyd

• hzrhzr Member

Hi, Floyd!

Thanked by 1Abd
  • ipv6?

• @inthecloudblog and @hzr have claimed it so far. One person left. I know that Floyd works his ass off for his customers, so I doubt there will be any disappointment about this deal. :smile:

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

Thanks Mark. Sorry no IPv6.

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • Hi, Floyd!

• Hi, Floyd!

• @add_iT is the last one. There are now 3 people who have taken this offer. There is no rush, so please take your time & choose what you want to order from @LittleCreek -- once you are done, please PM me for reimbursement.

Floyd / @LittleCreek is an amazing guy, so we are glad to do this.

Edit: @host4cheap -- I didn't see your post earlier, so you qualify too. :)

• @DA_Mark said:
    @add_iT is the last one. There are now 3 people who have taken this offer. There is no rush, so please take your time & choose what you want to order from @LittleCreek -- once you are done, please PM me for reimbursement.

Floyd / @LittleCreek is an amazing guy, so we are glad to do this.

Edit: @host4cheap -- I didn't see your post earlier, so you qualify too. :)

Wow, awesome!!!

This is first or maybe second lottery I have ever won. Just to be clear, we can order anything on the promotion above for 1 year and still be covered by you ?

• @host4cheap said:

Wow, awesome!!!

This is first or maybe second lottery I have ever won. Just to be clear, we can order anything on the promotion above for 1 year and still be covered by you ?

Any shared, reseller, or VPS offer. We will cover it for a full year. :)

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited August 2020

Thanks @DA_Mark but i will pass your offer

It seems host4cheap post it earlier

I want to be fair here, and it seems i have too many vps to idle

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • @add_iT said:
    Thanks @DA_Mark but i will pass your offer

It seems host4cheap post it earlier

I want to be fair here

You are welcome to take it.. @LittleCreek has been a supporter of us even in our early & rough strages, so I would hope you get something from them! When I first viewed your response, didn't see anything from @host4cheap -- maybe it was a bug.

If you can use the service, please make an order so we can reimburse you. When we first started business, our control panel was so rough that we didn't even have a proper installer script. But there were a few people like Floyd who believed in us.

That's why we do these seemingly random promotions. It's not to earn any business. It's more to keep the friends we have. This is supposed to be something fun. If a product from Floyd interests you, please get one. We will cover it :)

Thanked by 1host4cheap
  • Order placed and PMed you @DA_Mark

• DA_MarkDA_Mark Member
    edited August 2020

@host4cheap said:
    Order placed and PMed you @DA_Mark

Looking at your PM right now. I'll make sure to cover the costs as soon as possible.

Edit: It should be noted that @host4cheap ordered something low/reasonably priced, instead of trying to extract the most dollars he could from this offer.

I have a lot of respect for this guy. He took what he wanted, instead of trying to extract the most dollars from an offer. That's quite rare on LET so I think he deserves some respect from that.

Thanked by 2host4cheap tech2_AU
  • I am floyd.

Thanked by 1DA_Mark

@seriesn said:
    I am floyd.

I don't think so.

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • DA_MarkDA_Mark Member
    edited August 2020

@seriesn said:
    I am floyd.

Are you some kind of spammer? I respect Floyd and his company, just like I respect NexusBytes. It's rare, but there are a few companies who respect quality & performance more than offering the lowest price. Maybe one day you will join their ranks.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @LittleCreek -- in reality, @seriesn is a highly respectable guy. Motivated and hard-working, just like you. His post here was nothing negative, just a gesture of respect. He would never post here unless you were one hell of a guy. :smile: I value people like you highly so I would never say such a thing unless it was true.

This forum is heavily informal, so such posts are a sign of respect. It's the reason why I came here instead of WHT. It's also the reason why I'm happy you are here, Floyd!!

Thanked by 1seriesn

I have had somebody steal my internet identity before and cause a lot of damage so I am a little hypersensitive. So sorry I misunderstood.

Thanked by 2DA_Mark seriesn
  • @DA_Mark said:
    That's why we do these seemingly random promotions. It's not to earn any business. It's more to keep the friends we have. This is supposed to be something fun.

I've seen you do this a few times now while lurking before I had an account, it's seriously respectable. Even though you've said it's not to earn any business, it's always good to see companies supporting other companies that believe in them and support them. It definitely makes me happy that I made the switch to DA.

@LittleCreek As for the plans, is it possible to purchase an extra IP on these offers? I've been needing to replace my DA vps for a while now but need at least two IPs.

• @LittleCreek said:
    I have had somebody steal my internet identity before and cause a lot of damage so I am a little hypersensitive. So sorry I misunderstood.

I totally get that. I can assure you that @seriesn is one of the most respectable people here. It's a huge compliment that he posted something here. LowEndTalk is kind of unique.. Lots of fun/antics/trolling.. totally matches my personality. It's why I spend all my time on here instead of WHT (more rigid and professional). So if you see me supporting someone posting random things, that's why :)

But this forum also respects high levels of intelligence and commitment. It's why I wanted to make an offer in your thread. I sure hope that those who take the offer will post a review to show how LitteleCreek offers some amazing services.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • bdlbdl Member

@seriesn said:
    I am floyd.

• @LittleCreek said:

Hey Brother,
    Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable! Was definitely not trying to do that. I do apologize if it felt that way :(

I am a provider but I also love taking part in this community as a regular member. I do enjoy the free and fun spirit that this community and some very few other brings. It is rare to be in a community where we have generous souls like @DA_Mark.

I hope we can be friends <3?

• @DA_Mark said:
    @inthecloudblog and @hzr have claimed it so far. One person left. I know that Floyd works his ass off for his customers, so I doubt there will be any disappointment about this deal. :smile:

No doubt on that. I just grabbed a box from him this week and he's very supportive!

keep it up.

@seriesn said:
    I hope we can be friends <3?

Without a doubt.

@Vextro said:
    @LittleCreek As for the plans, is it possible to purchase an extra IP on these offers? I've been needing to replace my DA vps for a while now but need at least two IPs.

I can give you an extra ip. After purchase just fill out a ticket and reference this thread.

Also for everybody when signing up and you want DA you have to choose DA for the control panel but also the operating system "CentOS 7 with DirectAdmin"

If you want to use another operating system with DA then I can give you the license info if you would to install it yourself. I only use CentOS myself so I don't know much about the others but will help in any way I can.

So far only 1 has actually signed up.

It was just brought to my attention that the ad is incorrect. The cpu cores and memory should be doubled for each.

• Extending this to two more people...

Order any Shared, Reseller, or VPS hosting from LittleCreek and we will cover you for a full year. This also counts for anyone who has ordered from them in the past month.

Terms:

• You must order yourself, and pass any fraud checks
    • After you pay, we will reimburse you by PayPal

This would be awesome for someone looking for a VPS with full management. Floyd is one of those oldschool legends. :star: Please grab this offer only if you can use it. Prem/managed is not needed by everyone. Leave it for those who can use it.