Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AX41 FSN for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AX41 FSN for transfer

kennsannkennsann Member
edited April 2020 in General

Got an AX41 in FSN for transfer. Contract is until May 5, 2020 May 13, 2020. I need just 1-3 days to transfer my stuff and its all yours.

Looking for $30 Paypal, or your best offer. Send me a DM.

(I know, wait time is like just 3-5 days maybe, but still cheaper than €39 if you're looking for one anyway)
https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Auftragsbearbeitung/en

Edit: Misread the end of contract date. So if I finish moving by May 2, you still get like 11 days free.

Comments

• Yeah. Hetzner delivered my one on monday ..only took 3 days including weekend.

• @mrclown said:
    Yeah. Hetzner delivered my one on monday ..only took 3 days including weekend.

Yeah ordered an AX41 + 10TB hdd in HEL, took 2 working days for me. Anyway, lets see if anyone would be interested.

• Edited the OP, see OP. Free 11 days.

• Forgot to mention its NVMe. If a mod can add that to the post it would really be great.

• I'll take it if still avail, HEL preferred

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited April 2020

@Mikasa said:
    I'll take it if still avail, HEL preferred

Its FSN.

• Up

• FalzoFalzo Member

is it already paid for till that date?
    with hetzners invoicing you have a fixed billing date which might be after the end of contract period for a specific service and if I am not mistaken, if you transfer it before, the new owner might get the bill for it.
    or they split at least on the transfer date, so days for free might not always be what one gets ;-) ;-)

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • kennsannkennsann Member
    edited April 2020

@Falzo said:
    is it already paid for till that date?
    with hetzners invoicing you have a fixed billing date which might be after the end of contract period for a specific service and if I am not mistaken, if you transfer it before, the new owner might get the bill for it.
    or they split at least on the transfer date, so days for free might not always be what one gets ;-) ;-)

Its paid till 5/13.
    Oh, so I thought. I havent paid the invoice apparently. I can take $25 if anyone still wants it. So no free days.

• pardeeppardeep Member

hi, is this available for transfer or cancled?