Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see on LEB? - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see on LEB?

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@angstrom

Thank you for your effort to write [whatever].

Should you ever please to think you might want to find it interesting to look into the question of the importance of what you perceive as social norms has or has not for others.

I honestly wish you a happy life with your social norms. Kindly let me have mine and refrain to try imposing yours.

• @jbiloh said:

joepie91 said: Footer's still there.

I appreciate the concrete list of changes, though! Hopefully you can maintain that level of transparency for all future dealings

We got 90% of the way on the removal. Just need to remove the VSNX part now. Hah. Whoops.

Protip: CTRL+F

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Why ask? Wouldn't it be the same answers everyone gave the last 7 times? I don't think any of this is even recoverable. You've irrevocably lost trust. LEB has irrevocably lost trust. CC, yourself, LEB and even LET has become a running joke.

You want to fix it? Empower mods. Walk away. Never post a CC client, ad, anything. Leave us alone and we can fix your mess. It's broken because if you, your company, and decisions. :smile: too many people have been scammed by your company and clients you promote. That reputation will follow you and CC for life now...

Its like alpha racks or Joshua prout asking for us to trust them this time... Yeah, ha, nooo

• I want to see Frank Womanians take the same language course as @cociu:

And I want to see a cross-check on LET before posting on LEB to avoid ban-evasion like tactics:

• I also want for you to actually TEST THE LINKS you're posting.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • And I want a sanity check on the specs offered, compared to the host node.

What a shit-show.

• Should I go on?

Keep in mind that these past 4 posts have been made using a SINGLE offer posted on LEB.

Thanked by 2TimboJones maverickp
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@teamacc said:

You are telling me there isn't $5/yr VPS? :disappointed:

Thanked by 2teamacc uptime
  • @teamacc gosh, don't you think you oughta give @jbiloh a break, bro?

After all ... he's new at this!

:smiley:

• @FAT32 said:

@teamacc said:

You are telling me there isn't $5/yr VPS? :disappointed:

Jesus, you're right. It's 5 usd/month that's being advertised in the offer, yet the title states 5usd/year.

Good call.

@jbiloh you reading this? 5 points so far on a single offer posted on LEB. Where are the changes at?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited February 2020

@uptime - infact, teamacc can def break him with this :joy:

• Aaand 6.

• @thedp I dunno mang, this does seem pretty lame but I would say about par for course

thing is - even if @jbiloh and crew might be several shuffling zombie steps along the road to hell enjoying some glib delusion of good intentions ... I don't see much evidence that they have the skill set for anything other than making sales pitches and ignoring the most essential problems.

In my opinion, one of the more crucial issues is ... after years spent breaking the back of this site - and still not managing to actually come correct on any of the scams they've facilitated - at this point they really just deserve to fail.

And this community (just might) deserve better.

Or not. It really don't make no nevermind to me I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tl;dr: good luck with your turnaround ...

• @jsg said:
    @angstrom

Thank you for your effort to write [whatever].

Should you ever please to think you might want to find it interesting to look into the question of the importance of what you perceive as social norms has or has not for others.

I honestly wish you a happy life with your social norms. Kindly let me have mine and refrain to try imposing yours.

Let's take a break for now. I wish you better luck next time!

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I'd assume there simpy is (again) an already prepared and scheduled list. @jbiloh can't draw these things back beforehand, because they most likely have already been paid for by the poor morons. brace yourself for this ongoing in the future...

the goal is to make money. if not by ads, then how? ask gongyi oder zhuji how this works - sell every shit you get comission or aff money for, without any testing what you 'recommend' and of course no time to care about the buyers.

@teamacc I suggest you stop doing @jbilohs work and cleaning up the stuff for him. the page and reputation is ruined already. if always everyone else is helping out, they'll never learn and can't do it any better themselves.

there were enough hints, tips and pointers. we should simply close this thread and rest the LEB case for the next... decade or so.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

So... where can I get $5/yr VPS? :disappointed:

Thanked by 2uptime saibal
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:
    So... where can I get $5/yr VPS? :disappointed:

No where sir, no $5/yr for you 😂

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 just for u https://nigh.host $7 php selektor ok!

fully mango

@uptime said:
    @FAT32 just for u https://nigh.host $7 php selektor ok!

fully mango

How can I pay?

• FAT32 said: How can I pay?

with confidence! :smile:

Thanked by 2FAT32 Falzo
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@teamacc thank you for pointing out these issues. I'm going to fix them. I agree that we need to be more focused on the details here. I'm going to ping the writer again with a reminder to give these things a good read over prior to scheduling.

• @jbiloh said:
    @teamacc thank you for pointing out these issues. I'm going to fix them. I agree that we need to be more focused on the details here. I'm going to ping the writer again with a reminder to give these things a good read over prior to scheduling.

No research was done to correct the mistakes.

This is a screenshot taken from the site of the provider:

Meanwhile, the LEB offer states it's HDD storage.

• @teamacc said:
    I want to see Frank Womanians take the same language course as @cociu:

And I want to see a cross-check on LET before posting on LEB to avoid ban-evasion like tactics:

Ho's & Tits Mart. Awesome.

• @teamacc said:

@jbiloh said:

No research was done to correct the mistakes.

This is a screenshot taken from the site of the provider:

Meanwhile, the LEB offer states it's HDD storage.

Is that also Raid-10 with 2x1TB's?

I think this copy writer is his wife. Even if the person was working for free, one might consider firing them as not the right fit. I can only see wife or some exploited labour at this point.

Thanked by 2angstrom iki
  • I'm guessing fiverr (as is tradition)

also ... inb4 "blame it on the writer" rather than the management that hired and set loose on LEB with no proper vetting, training, or supervision (all the while spending "significant" time here shuffling deck chairs around and talking about putting a fresh coat of paint on a ship that's already rammed straight into a few dozen icebergs and has been sinking ever since).

Thanked by 2angstrom TimboJones

Which offer is being referred to?

• @jbiloh said:
    Which offer is being referred to?

Looks like it got fixed... Which is a good thing I guess :)

I am going to unpin this topic now and start a different thread that lays out what has been accomplished so far and asks for further feedback.

Thanks to everyone who contributed here.

• cheap sale.

• Everything is good so far ..