Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant login Hetzner console
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cant login Hetzner console

whats going on

Comments

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@Archie said:
    whats going on

Thank you for contacting the help desk.

Here is our response to your query:

Thanked by 2plumberg Ouji
  • tetechtetech Member
    edited December 2019

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Their account panels have had issues for a few hours, it'll work then go down, come up and go back down. Just try in a few hours or tomorrow.

• https://www.hetzner-status.de/en.html

Looks like a bunch of stuffs were scheduled for maintenance today. Could be the reason?

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited December 2019

What kind of error you are seeing ? Try with different browser or network if you have tried so many attempts failed login or refresh hits.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Hi everyone, Our Hetzner Account site was indeed down this morning. However, it is working again. Sorry for any problems that that might have caused. Now you all have got that 4 Non-Blondes song stuck in my head. --Katie

Thanked by 1tetech
  • @Hetzner_OL said:
    Hi everyone, Our Hetzner Account site was indeed down this morning. However, it is working again. Sorry for any problems that that might have caused. Now you all have got that 4 Non-Blondes song stuck in my head. --Katie

Lost 1 million$ during that period. What can you do for me Katie?

@mrclown Since users here tend to be prone to exaggeration and a dark sense of humor, I am going to assume that you're messing with me a bit here. (I mean, your name is literally "mrclown"...)
    If, however, you ever feel like you have a serious complaint that might warrent a refund or some sort of credit on your account, etc., please write a support ticket. Our team can then communicate directly with you and try to find a fair solution. --Katie

• Hetzner_OL said: If, however, you ever feel like you have a serious complaint that might warrent a refund or some sort of credit on your account, etc., please write a support ticket. Our team can then communicate directly with you and try to find a fair solution. --Katie

Somehow the seriousness of the answer made me laugh :smiley:

• its @Gam3over for @Hetzner_OL too it seems

Tr33n said: Somehow the seriousness of the answer made me laugh

I guess I've been living in Franconia too long. (Franconians are known for being a too serious.)
    There are seriously times on social media where I have a difficult time deciding if a user is making a sarcastic joke or is in earnest. I suppose in that way I lack some social intelligence. I'm much better when I can see people's faces and gestures. :)

Since I'm not a technician, I don't have acces to a lot of the systems we use here for customer support. (It's better for security that way. I don't want to accidentally break the series of tubest that make up the internet.) So if a customer has a serious claim, it's best to use the ticket system to discuss it with our team or to ask for the ticket to be escalated. (That's why I wanted to write the serious response.)

--Katie

Thanked by 1tetech