Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 276
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• gonna go make my first coffee of the day now

hopefully won't have missed a stampede by the time I get back :open_mouth:

• The end. With empty hands.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Page 166.

So how many Easter Eggs left?

• What were the specs on the first one that expired already?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@donli said:
    So how many Easter Eggs left?

If flash deals are still available (hopefully), then there are 6. As far as I know there is no one found the flash deals coupon yet despite it is not too hard.

This doesn't include some additional ones not designed by me.

• @FAT32
    Is there a 90% off flash deal? If so, I've already found one, I think.

• Are we going to continue this thread till 2020?

@pullangcubo said:
    FAT32 Is there a 90% off flash deal? If so, I've already found one, I think.

Yes. But sadly it is too late now (Even myself don't have the time to apply it LOL)

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

I'm back, sleep was so good, but it looks like I missed all the fun.
    Time for a lite breakfast.
    Got to go to the store unless any of you have any extra eggs?

Thanked by 3FAT32 scorcher9 uptime
  • I wonder what's going to happen with the people that got the one with 8GB bandwidth and 80 GB disk.

@donli said:
    I wonder what's going to happen with the people that got the one with 8GB bandwidth and 80 GB disk.

That one was sold for 8 RMB ($1.14) on Chinese forum

• @FAT32 said:

@pullangcubo said:
    FAT32 Is there a 90% off flash deal? If so, I've already found one, I think.

Yes. But sadly it is too late now (Even myself don't have the time to apply it LOL)

Dammit! :lol:

So how many usable easter eggs are now in the wild?

@pullangcubo said:

I can only confirm the one designed by me which is 4

Thanked by 2pullangcubo uptime
  • 34 pages to go. Gonna be hard.

@VirMach the Cloudflare thing is still on, does that means there might be more flash deals? :D

• @ben47955 said:
    34 pages to go. Gonna be hard.

Piece of cake.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

I'd like to believe that if @VirMach ran the CC circus, all these clowns would be soon sent packing

EDIT2: same shit, different day ...

• Pretty shocking that they all closed down on the same day... Maybe they are all related and sold some deals for black friday before making an exit scam :confused:

@smallbibi said:
    Pretty shocking that they all closed down on the same day... Maybe they are all related and sold some deals for black friday before making an exit scam :confused:

Trust me, they are all related.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • KudoHosting
    MegaZoneHosting
    DCNHost

Also joining the dead pool (got the email).

Thanked by 1uptime
  • smallbibi said: Maybe they are all related and sold some deals for black friday before making an exit scam

ya think? Nah, it's too pat.

Lulz ...

• Kissing cousins, in fact.

• @smallbibi said:
    Pretty shocking that they all closed down on the same day... Maybe they are all related and sold some deals for black friday before making an exit scam :confused:

We knew they were going to be killed by cPanel. They sold cheap cPanel hosting that was going to end up with negative cash flow for them shortly.

• @VirMach said:
    Still some of these eggs out there. I'll leave them unexpired for now. Regarding the promised surprise, realistically expect it in time for... maybe Christmas, check under your tree if you were on @FAT32 's compiled list.

If you guys get this to 200 pages by then, I'll double it (what's it? I don't know.)

I thought I had missed it by now, at least it'll be something nice to wake up to on Christmas day. (I don't celebrate Christmas in my culture, and since most things are closed that day, I'll be spending my time figuring out what to do with whatever the surprise will be)

Guys, we have to keep posting. 200 pages BEFORE Christmas!

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • Perhaps most of you already know, but here is a list of things you can do with your shiny new VPSes.

Thanked by 3uptime TheWizard tdwuk
  • I'm not sure if I find the entrance to 90% flash deal off code. And I can't understand its writing.

Maybe I should focus on others.

@dTQzBen8 said:
    I'm not sure if I find the entrance to 90% flash deal off code. And I can't understand its writing.

Maybe I should focus on others.

But it is no longer working now :( Unless @VirMach decided to extend it somewhere else haha

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • @FAT32 said:

@pullangcubo said:

I can only confirm the one designed by me which is 4

So 2 of them were used/oos/expired, or were they for Flash deals and now that those seem over, the coupons don't matter (@ this sale anyway!)?

BTW, just very curious: How many post have you "edited" today? Since they were at different times, I'm guessing it wasn't a big SQL insert at the forum's database. So, was it some sort of client side script? It cannot have been manual, please tell me it wasn't!!

I wish that the timing of these eggs could have been planned more inline with the Cyber Week sale, and they were revealed throughout the week (rather than being bombarded with 6+ right at the end!). I found only 2 (and one was the 0% discount joke, so doesn't quite count), and would have liked more time trying to dig the others...

I'm not saying this to whine/complain about the planning. I'm sure you invested a lot of time in this, and probably feel same way in terms of planning/timing, but then synchronization with Virmach probably could only happen when it happened...

Thanks a lot though, for bringing back (making us relive) fond memories of last year! Appreciated!

Thanked by 1FAT32