Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ

Comments

• jihchijihchi Member
    edited December 2019

@Avoro said:
    At the moment we can offer our Winterspecial with an additional (!) discount:

Intel Gold/Intel E5
    2 dedicated CPU-Cores
    6 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared
    1x IPv4 & 1x IPv6 /64 Netz
    2 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

for 3,50 EUR (including VAT) per month. 6 month billing cycle. Please use the promotion code "lowendtalk_2019" for extra 10 % discount. This price is recurring!

https://avoro.eu/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=61

@Avoro's product and service is really great! highly recommended!

This is one of my idle VPS from @Avoro :

• @Avoro: do you remove VAT for non-EU customers as Php-Friends?

• @nhocconan said:
    @Avoro: do you remove VAT for non-EU customers as Php-Friends?

I asked that earlier. Yes, it happens automatically when you change the country.

Thanked by 2nhocconan Avoro
  • @tetech said:

@nhocconan said:

I asked that earlier. Yes, it happens automatically when you change the country.

Thanks, just place some orders from other providers so I missed some information

• @nhocconan said:

@tetech said:

@nhocconan said:

Thanks, just place some orders from other providers so I missed some information

Sure, no prob.

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @Avoro said: Our products are prepaid. So you dont need to cancel your server via ticket or something else.

Can you elaborate. Most of the deals posted are typically prepaid (different terms like monthly/quarterly/6months/yearly) and are recurring at the same price. If we have paypal subscriptions they may renew automatically. They are not auto-cancelled at the end of the term (in fact by default they are auto-renewed and need explicit cancellation).

• @tgl @luizpdlh Have you bought from hostsailor?
    IT worked for you?

• tgltgl Member
    edited December 2019

@zomby1 to be honest the coupon did not work when I tried to order, so I realized @HostSailor is drunk so i'm gonna pass on that offer, I wanted something for idling

its a good server for people that get a profit out of it

• @tgl said:
    @zomby1 to be honest the coupon did not work when I tried to order, so I realized @HostSailor is drunk so i'm gonna pass on that offer, I wanted something for idling

its a good server for people that get a profit out of it

I understood they have recurring discount of 60%

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thanks to the providers who actively providing deals, I appreciate your efforts on making Cyber Monday a fun day.

Back to you @Nekki, I am going off very soon.

• AvoroAvoro Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

@nullnothere said:

@Avoro said: Our products are prepaid. So you dont need to cancel your server via ticket or something else.

Can you elaborate. Most of the deals posted are typically prepaid (different terms like monthly/quarterly/6months/yearly) and are recurring at the same price. If we have paypal subscriptions they may renew automatically. They are not auto-cancelled at the end of the term (in fact by default they are auto-renewed and need explicit cancellation).

If you want to extend your product after 6 months (you will be reminded by e-mail) you have to click on the extend button in our web interface and pay the bill. An automatic renewal is only possible by credit card (or SEPA payment).

If you do not renew, your server will be suspended and stored for 7 days (renewal is possible during this time). After 7 days the product will be deleted.

PS: we only have a handful servers left.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@jihchi said:
    @Avoro's product and service is really great! highly recommended!

This is one of my idle VPS from @Avoro :

Yea Avoro is decent, premium 11.11€/y box.

Thanked by 1Avoro
  • @Avoro said:

sneaking in stuff into a thread like this. why the hell did I read it... hard to resist another FRA box...
    so you finally made it into my (idlers) collection - damn impulsive buying.

Thanked by 2vyas11 Avoro
  • @Avoro said:

@nullnothere said:

@Avoro said: Our products are prepaid. So you dont need to cancel your server via ticket or something else.

If you want to extend your product after 6 months (you will be reminded by e-mail) you have to click on the extend button in our web interface and pay the bill. An automatic renewal is only possible by credit card (or SEPA payment).

If you do not renew, your server will be suspended and stored for 7 days (renewal is possible during this time). After 7 days the product will be deleted.

I try to buy it but it is in german - so the google tranlate not wokring well. can you help me sir?
    thanks

• Avoro said: Intel Gold/Intel E5

2 dedicated CPU-Cores
    6 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared
    2 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

@Avoro Would you be able to churnout a half the ram offer for half the price. Nice offer but am really stretched now

• @Avoro said:

Intel Gold/Intel E5
    2 dedicated CPU-Cores
    6 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared
    2 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

for 3,50 EUR (including VAT) per month. 6 month billing cycle. Please use the promotion code "lowendtalk_2019" for extra 10 % discount. This price is recurring!

Location?

• How about KVM 1vCPU 4GB RAM 40GB SSD 4TB BW in Poland for 30USD ?

Order here and put CM2019 code in basket: https://webh.pl/order/kvm.mini/12/1/4/40

Promo post is underway :wink:

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2019

Alright folks, I’m back in the chair to be your guide through to the end of CM. I’ll try and compile all the deals into the index in but but first, I need a temperature check - how’s it been over the last few hours, and do we have some happier campers?

• no

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2019

@tgl said:
    no

What were you hoping for?

edited December 2019

@Turboooo said:

@Avoro said:

Intel Gold/Intel E5
    2 dedicated CPU-Cores
    6 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared
    2 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

Location?

Frankfurt am Main / Germany

@kkrajk said:

Avoro said: Intel Gold/Intel E5

2 dedicated CPU-Cores
    6 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared
    2 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

@Avoro Would you be able to churnout a half the ram offer for half the price. Nice offer but am really stretched now

Sorry but this is not possible due to high standard costs (e.g. energy, traffic, ddos protection).

@zomby1 said:

@Avoro said:

@nullnothere said:

I try to buy it but it is in german - so the google tranlate not wokring well. can you help me sir?
    thanks

Please open a ticket so we can manual create the account and order.

• @Nekki another Switzerland offer

Anyway, I think it was ok for some people, I think the providers wasted all the ammo on Friday, which could be your fault for doing a very good job in getting them involved

I mean you saw @cociu, he almost had a heart attack

edited December 2019

please delete, sorry!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

1 x £29 server being restocked voucher code is live.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • Avoro said: Sorry but this is not possible due to high standard costs (e.g. energy, traffic, ddos protection).

:+1:

• @Avoro said:
    please delete, sorry!

How to remove VAT from checkout? I am from Asia

• WebGuru said: How to remove VAT from checkout? I am from Asia

It should be automagically removed (other people had), just click next next for now.

• @Avoro said:

Perfect - as long as those email alerts get triggered and delivered I guess I am safe and can always ensure that this is renewed (manually). Thank you for your reassuring clarification.

Thanked by 1Avoro
  • @Avoro You do not send invoices in the (physical) mail like PHP Friends, right?

edited December 2019

@Unixfy said:
    @Avoro You do not send invoices in the (physical) mail like PHP Friends, right?

Only in case of credit card or paypal chargeback.

@WebGuru said:

@Avoro said:
    please delete, sorry!

How to remove VAT from checkout? I am from Asia

VAT will be automatically removed. If not please contact our support after your order.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
This discussion has been closed.