Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 255
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• That would be crazy. Almost impossible without @VirMach deals.

• Now everything is calm. No noises. No work. Just my bed and me.

Free time and deals have ended.

Fuck.

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

As nobody is posting anything here, I think I'm going to use this place as my personal microblog until it gets closed.

I think I already have started.

Thanked by 2FAT32 uptime
  • We're still here! That's really amusing. @VirMach can actually do a crazy deal here and it's possible that it'll only be us who'll know about it hint-hint

Thanked by 1imok
  • I like the old fashioned web designs, like LET or VirMach ones. At first sight they look ugly, but then you get accoustumed to it, you know were is everything.

I think if LET changes its design, people will leave faster.

• As a UI designer, people always tell me "that button should be bigger and have that color to get more accent". That's not how it works most of the time. That way you end up with 5 different button styles.

I left one of my previous jobs when the boss told me "I'm telling you that you have to use that color, imok". Ended a 4 year contract.

Thanked by 1alilet
  • I am here.

Thanked by 2imok uptime
  • imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

I love high quality and all kind of music. I have a pair of Presonus studio monitors to get the best of the sound. That way I can hear parts of the song that it won't be noticeable on a large PA system or home speakers.

But I'm not yet into the super high quality stuff. I don't spend the time looking for Flac files or uncompressed stuff. Spotify Premium or a 5.1 channels movie is my limit.

I also own some Shure in-ear monitors. They allow me to cancel all the noise from the people around me when I'm working, while getting the best of a live performance song. Actually, I bought them because I'm a drummer and want it to use it in gigs, but since a couple of years I haven't done that because lack of time.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • This thread is now imok blog. Like all blogs, all comments from now on will be approved by imok and then published.

Thanked by 2imok uptime
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    until it gets closed.

I will not allow this thread to be closed as long as I am still a mod.

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

Oh Shakira. She is one of the most recognized singers in Latin America. Her hips don't lie.

I like her old songs. That weird voice, the look, the movements and the musical arrangements. "Ojos así" live performance @ MTV Unplugged is the best. She was around 22 years old if I'm not wrong.

She's a singer that knows the market. She had to evolve and now she's mixing reggaeton and other modern rhythms that are not quite my taste, but still good.

Shakira Shakira.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I eat a lot of bread.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • This comment has been deleted by imok.

Thanked by 2imok uptime
  • imok said: I eat a lot of bread.

This comment has been deleted by imok.

Thanked by 2uptime imok

This comment has been deleted by imok.

Thanked by 2uptime imok
  • imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

I like people with great knowledge, but I don't like those who disrespect the other ones just because it's different.

Something like "Kubrick's movies are the best, Avengers is for stupids". No no. Both are awesome in their way.

The worst part is I've done that sometime in the past.

And even worse, I don't have that kind of knowledge. I'm a simple human that love fluffy cats, corgis and my dead dog.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • This comment has been deleted by imok.

Thanked by 1imok
  • This commnet has a deal needed by imok.

Thanked by 1imok
  • It takes me 3 or 4 times to recognize some errors in my English after I publish a post. And I'm sure there are more after the edits.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

How do we know the others WSS are the real one in the other forums?

What if @VirMach is @WSS?

• Ask them for blood sample for DNA analysis.

• This post is very interesting and your blog will be very successful! (Inserts link to SEO for some shitty site)

Thanked by 1imok

@Edmond said:
    FAT32 Can you add support for very short email based alerts as well?

Try to open the page using phone now, theres a bell icon on top right which you can enable for notifications, will work even tab is closed.

Thanked by 1randomq
  • ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited November 2019

This comment was not deleted by imok, but he tried.

Thanked by 2imok alilet
  • @ZA_capetown said:
    This comment was not deleted by imok, but he tried.

lol

• Some beefy KVMs for sale this morning. Anyone pulling the trigger? I keep thinking what a great deal they would be, if I didn't already have so many!

I am almost tempted to buy them and rent them out, but Virmach's AUP is kinda restrictive so they'd probably just get abused and terminated...

• Good indicator on how the sale is going will be: How many times billing server was on fire. I think twice? I am pretty sure it was much more last BF sale ;')

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@JabJab said:
    Good indicator on how the sale is going will be: How many times billing server was on fire. I think twice? I am pretty sure it was much more last BF sale ;')

Definitely more than two. I counted five I had to deal with to some degree. Maybe we're just more prepared ;')

Thanked by 1user123
  • @VirMach said:

Can you list some of those from last year?

Is there a list of the VirMach 2018 BF deals around anyone?

• If that was like five times then it's good!

VirMach said: Maybe we're just more prepared ;')

Maybe! I can believe in you being more prepared, but the underlying software will still have have new bug^c features! There were only few people complaining about double billing or server not found! This is not VirMach BF sale spirit! .