Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 241
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• What about now?

• Still no deal

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Cool

• We did it

• Welp. It's done.

• Okey, what timezone is @VirMach based? Maybe we should go to sleep for now and check later? :)

• @VirMach still converting OVZ to KVM

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

@ben47955 said:
    Still no deal

Do not lose hope

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

If you guys get to page undefined we will have a special in our highly desired {{location}} for only {{pricing}}

Thanked by 3FAT32 user123 alilet
  • ; (

• ; (

edited November 2019

VirMach is bugged. I knew it, VirMach is not a person but an advanced AI.

• VirMach said: If you guys get to page undefined we will have a special in our highly desired {{location}} for only {{pricing}}

Fak, it starts again. It's midnight, brain is dead, please stop :D
    Welcome back!

• I knew it, @VirMach was an AI all along, just toying with us humans, exploiting our vulnerable mushy brains...

Thanked by 1FAT32

@randomq said:
    I knew it, VirMach was an AI all along, just toying with us humans, exploiting our vulnerable mushy brains...

Our thoughts crossed together at some point.

@VirMach said:
    If you guys get to page undefined we will have a special in our highly desired {{location}} for only {{pricing}}

https://virmach.com/undefined/

Nothing's there :(

• I. Just. Want. To. Sleep.

• tbh I am not really sure why I am here at all - I don't think I will buy anything from VirMach (until it's SSD16G+ for dirty cheap). I need just one server for specific use and that use (I/O usage) was too much for not-dedicated solutions two times already and I was kindly asked to stop :smiley:

Thanked by 1pullangcubo

I don't care. I will get at least one VPS from VirMach this BF and idle it for another year.

• Yes, one idle please.

@VirMach, do you mind sharing what time will your deals start? I will not be around computer for at least half a day, just hope to know the rough idea of the time so I can settle my stuff asap.

• he gone :(

edited December 2019

JabJab said: tbh I am not really sure why I am here at all

imok said: I. Just. Want. To. Sleep.

JabJab said: brain is dead, please stop

FAT32 said: just hope to know the rough idea of the time

You sound like us right now.

Thanked by 2FAT32 alilet
  • @VirMach is teasing, damn it!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

I hope you all guys logged into billing panel already and saved the :cookie: ? Because when first offer goes live WHMCS gonna crap itself and you will never login in time! :mrgreen:

edited December 2019

@JabJab said:
    I hope you all guys logged into billing panel already and saved the :cookie: ? Because when first offer goes live WHMCS gonna crap itself and you will never login in time! :mrgreen:

We made some improvements, so expect it to still go down.

• VirMach said: We made some improvements, so expect it to still go down.

If it won't go down then offers are whack and it's clear signal to step it up!
    I believe in your WHMCS, do NOT crash!

Thanked by 1imok
  • VirMach said: We made some improvements

lets give it a try

Thanked by 1imok
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

// special notification if they have any preferences. (11/25: Not implemented fully)
    if (data['ram'] > data['ram_n']
    Push.create("An offer with your specifications is now available!", {
    body: "", // show plan specs here?
    That was a nice idea!

edited December 2019

tridinebandim said: lets give it a try

We'll begin the stress test with our first offer. Let's put the word out there so we have everyone hammering the servers.

$7.68 per year for 768MB RAM, 1 Core, 15GB disk, 500GB Bandwidth, in San Jose, CA. KVM Virtualization. Limited to 76.8 quantities (whoever gets the .8 will crash the site if the first person doesn't.)

JabJab said: Not implemented fully

Basically all of everything we wanted to do thanks to OVZ conversions.

Anyway, here's one of the "less exciting" offers for you guys right now. Our "E3-HDL" for $29.70 per month or $297.00 per year. Coupon code "E3HDLBF2019" limit 1 per customer, expires when limit is reached.

E3-1240v1/Equivalent but only about 8% of them are actually E3-1240v1, the rest are E3-12470v1 (5%), E3-1240v2 (33%), E3-1270v2 (8%), E3-1240/1270v3 (38%), and E3-1241/1271v3 (8%.) The other 8%? Well, I never said I was good at math. Where were we? Or right, the specs. 16GB RAM, 1x1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port and /28 with IPMI and 2Gbps DDoS protection in Buffalo (this is actually 5Gbps but we're advertising it as 2Gbps just in case.) Please expect a very long setup time, up to a week.

Link: https://virmach.com/vds-dedicated-servers/