Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Los Angeles NVMe + Block Storage 3TB $7 limited time! - Page 10
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Los Angeles NVMe + Block Storage 3TB $7 limited time!

    17810121315

    Comments

    • @dahartigan said:
      some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting,

      Do you suppose that might be due to disk i/o usage (or whatever strains shared system resources) - or risk management due to previous bad experience, or ...?

      Feel free to PM me the list of providers likely to cut your nuts off. (Asking for a friend ...) I'm guessing it may be a much shorter list than the don't ask / don't tell curation.

      the Amitz.party lives on!

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @uptime said:

      @dahartigan said:
      some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting,

      Do you suppose that might be due to disk i/o usage (or whatever strains shared system resources) - or risk management due to previous bad experience, or ...?

      Feel free to PM me the list of providers likely to cut your nuts off. (Asking for a friend ...) I'm guessing it may be a much shorter list than the don't ask / don't tell curation.

      Well, torrenting in general is a fairly demanding procedure for the network and the disk IO. I always limit mine severely - 1 torrent at a time downloading, and a max of 10 peers. That's because I don't like being noisy.

      I also suspect that with most "torrent friendly" providers is that the notices come in but they don't act on them, whereas the "not as friendly" will forward them to you.

      More than happy to continue our PM on this topic if you want @uptime ;)

      Thanked by 2uptime skorous

      HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • @SpeedTest What benchmark script/tool are you using, can you please share?

    • Speedtest uses speedtest script :-).

      Url in the first two or three lines of the BM result.

      Thanked by 1andrew1995

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • vyas11 said: Speedtest uses speedtest script :-).

      It uses a bunch of scrips combined

      @andrew1995
      https://bench.monster/speedtest.html

      Thanked by 2uptime andrew1995
    • @key900 is my.letbox.com down? Unable to access the site/ control panel.

    • @plumberg said:
      @key900 is my.letbox.com down? Unable to access the site/ control panel.

      Yes

      Thanked by 1plumberg

      lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @plumberg said:
      @key900 is my.letbox.com down? Unable to access the site/ control panel.

      Firewall issue with our website and we working into it.

      BTW: It doesn’t effecting with any services.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @dahartigan said:
      Put it this way - the provider isn't going to say "Hey everyone, go nuts torrenting!"

      If you'd like some anecdotal evidence to help with your question, I personally have been successful in downloading torrents using this service. I haven't seeded a byte, and that could be the key to my success. YMMV.

      EDIT: I have found with some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting, which is completely fair enough. I would compare it to legalized vs decriminalized. Our romanian friend is "legalized" and everyone else is "decriminalized". Some providers are like the judge/jury/executioner though in this analogy.

      How do you not have a single byte seeded? That's not how torrents work. Please post screenshot showing downloads with absolutely no uploaded bytes.

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @TimboJones said:

      @dahartigan said:
      Put it this way - the provider isn't going to say "Hey everyone, go nuts torrenting!"

      If you'd like some anecdotal evidence to help with your question, I personally have been successful in downloading torrents using this service. I haven't seeded a byte, and that could be the key to my success. YMMV.

      EDIT: I have found with some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting, which is completely fair enough. I would compare it to legalized vs decriminalized. Our romanian friend is "legalized" and everyone else is "decriminalized". Some providers are like the judge/jury/executioner though in this analogy.

      How do you not have a single byte seeded? That's not how torrents work. Please post screenshot showing downloads with absolutely no uploaded bytes.

      You're kidding, right? You use transmission and you set upload to 0, disallow seeding. You only receive parts of Linux ISOs and never send any parts of Linux ISOs.

      Obviously if everyone did that, torrents would cease to exist.

      Provide screenshots of proof that this doesn't work.

      HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • @dahartigan said:

      @TimboJones said:

      @dahartigan said:
      Put it this way - the provider isn't going to say "Hey everyone, go nuts torrenting!"

      If you'd like some anecdotal evidence to help with your question, I personally have been successful in downloading torrents using this service. I haven't seeded a byte, and that could be the key to my success. YMMV.

      EDIT: I have found with some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting, which is completely fair enough. I would compare it to legalized vs decriminalized. Our romanian friend is "legalized" and everyone else is "decriminalized". Some providers are like the judge/jury/executioner though in this analogy.

      How do you not have a single byte seeded? That's not how torrents work. Please post screenshot showing downloads with absolutely no uploaded bytes.

      You're kidding, right? You use transmission and you set upload to 0, disallow seeding. You only receive parts of Linux ISOs and never send any parts of Linux ISOs.

      Obviously if everyone did that, torrents would cease to exist.

      Provide screenshots of proof that this doesn't work.

      iirc you need to send in order to recieve. My personal expirence is that if you limit your upload speed to 0, you won't be able to download either (I may have configured wrong though. Not an expert on this). afaik torrent clients think of seeding as uploading after you download the full file. So anything uploaded while downloading is not counted as seeding (thus disallowing seeding still uploads during when files are being downloaded).

      Anyway, seeding should also be fine as long as you don't hammer system resources, and doesn't get any complaints (use a proper VPN or proxy)

      Thanked by 1TimboJones
    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep
      edited October 29

      @sanvit said:

      @dahartigan said:

      @TimboJones said:

      @dahartigan said:
      Put it this way - the provider isn't going to say "Hey everyone, go nuts torrenting!"

      If you'd like some anecdotal evidence to help with your question, I personally have been successful in downloading torrents using this service. I haven't seeded a byte, and that could be the key to my success. YMMV.

      EDIT: I have found with some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting, which is completely fair enough. I would compare it to legalized vs decriminalized. Our romanian friend is "legalized" and everyone else is "decriminalized". Some providers are like the judge/jury/executioner though in this analogy.

      How do you not have a single byte seeded? That's not how torrents work. Please post screenshot showing downloads with absolutely no uploaded bytes.

      You're kidding, right? You use transmission and you set upload to 0, disallow seeding. You only receive parts of Linux ISOs and never send any parts of Linux ISOs.

      Obviously if everyone did that, torrents would cease to exist.

      Provide screenshots of proof that this doesn't work.

      iirc you need to send in order to recieve. My personal expirence is that if you limit your upload speed to 0, you won't be able to download either (I may have configured wrong though. Not an expert on this). afaik torrent clients think of seeding as uploading after you download the full file. So anything uploaded while downloading is not counted as seeding (thus disallowing seeding still uploads during when files are being downloaded).

      Anyway, seeding should also be fine as long as you don't hammer system resources, and doesn't get any complaints (use a proper VPN or proxy)

      The only torrent client I use is transmission-daemon. In settings.json you can set these flags, which will never upload anything:

      "speed-limit-up": 0,
      "speed-limit-up-enabled": true,
      "ratio-limit": 0,
      "ratio-limit-enabled": true,
      

      This will make sure that a) nothing can be uploaded, and b) it won't attempt to seed the file while it's downloading or after it's completed.

      When I say I haven't uploaded a single byte of data, what I'm referring to specifically is the torrent data itself. Not the TCP ACK packets etc. In the scope of avoiding DMCA, uploading "illegal material" is the problem - and if you're not uploading any, there's no problem.

      EDIT: For anyone who uses private trackers and seedboxes, what I'm talking about will NOT help you. This is for free loading off public trackers and avoiding "sharing illegal content" which in turn avoids DMCA notices.

      EDIT2: @sanvit @TimboJones PM if you want to discuss more, I'm not really sure it's appropriate to talk about this in a provider's offer thread ;)

      HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @deadlyllama said:
      Any more stock coming? Can this be combined with an existing letbox?

      @sanvit said:

      @dahartigan said:

      @TimboJones said:

      @dahartigan said:
      Put it this way - the provider isn't going to say "Hey everyone, go nuts torrenting!"

      If you'd like some anecdotal evidence to help with your question, I personally have been successful in downloading torrents using this service. I haven't seeded a byte, and that could be the key to my success. YMMV.

      EDIT: I have found with some other providers that even if you don't upload a single byte, they still kick your ass for torrenting, which is completely fair enough. I would compare it to legalized vs decriminalized. Our romanian friend is "legalized" and everyone else is "decriminalized". Some providers are like the judge/jury/executioner though in this analogy.

      How do you not have a single byte seeded? That's not how torrents work. Please post screenshot showing downloads with absolutely no uploaded bytes.

      You're kidding, right? You use transmission and you set upload to 0, disallow seeding. You only receive parts of Linux ISOs and never send any parts of Linux ISOs.

      Obviously if everyone did that, torrents would cease to exist.

      Provide screenshots of proof that this doesn't work.

      iirc you need to send in order to recieve. My personal expirence is that if you limit your upload speed to 0, you won't be able to download either (I may have configured wrong though. Not an expert on this). afaik torrent clients think of seeding as uploading after you download the full file. So anything uploaded while downloading is not counted as seeding (thus disallowing seeding still uploads during when files are being downloaded).

      Anyway, seeding should also be fine as long as you don't hammer system resources, and doesn't get any complaints (use a proper VPN or proxy)

      O believe it possible!

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • When I torrent download a linux iso I don't make any attempt to throttle uploading, but my upload speed is usually 0 anyway, just because so many people are seeding from beefier servers than mine.

      #lexit spread the word.

    • @willie said:
      When I torrent download a linux iso I don't make any attempt to throttle uploading, but my upload speed is usually 0 anyway, just because so many people are seeding from beefier servers than mine.

      Yep. This is usually fine as long as you aren't trying to pluck an ISO within the first 45m of release

      Tired of LET scams?
      A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

    • I just did a fresh install of windows... How do I get the network drivers installed? Any help? Thnx

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @plumberg said:
      I just did a fresh install of windows... How do I get the network drivers installed? Any help? Thnx

      Used the Pre-installed Windows or iso?

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @key900 said:

      @plumberg said:
      I just did a fresh install of windows... How do I get the network drivers installed? Any help? Thnx

      Used the Pre-installed Windows or iso?

      no, i used a fresh install ISO.

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @plumberg said:

      @key900 said:

      @plumberg said:
      I just did a fresh install of windows... How do I get the network drivers installed? Any help? Thnx

      Used the Pre-installed Windows or iso?

      no, i used a fresh install ISO.

      Go to and mount Virtio iso drive by following

      https://my.letbox.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/47/How-to-mount-iso.html

      then in Windows >> Device Manager >> select the network adapter and install it.

      Thanked by 1plumberg
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • edfoxedfox Member

      Any chance somebody will cancel their and stock will be back? I know I'm late, just trying ^^

    • @key900 said:

      @plumberg said:

      @key900 said:

      @plumberg said:
      I just did a fresh install of windows... How do I get the network drivers installed? Any help? Thnx

      Used the Pre-installed Windows or iso?

      no, i used a fresh install ISO.

      Go to and mount Virtio iso drive by following

      https://my.letbox.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/47/How-to-mount-iso.html

      then in Windows >> Device Manager >> select the network adapter and install it.

      Thank you. It worked. But I just realized that the windows install happened on the block storage instead of NVME. Any idea how I can setup on NVME disk ? @key900

    • FalzoFalzo Member
      edited October 31

      plumberg said: Any idea how I can setup on NVME disk ?

      didn't you select the drive during windows install? ;-)

      also read this thread from the beginning, watch out for @ehab posts

      Thanked by 1plumberg

      most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
      UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

    • @Falzo said:

      plumberg said: Any idea how I can setup on NVME disk ?

      didn't you select the drive during windows install? ;-)

      also read this thread from the beginning, watch out for @ehab posts

      Good point. It didn't list the nvme. I just moved ahead. Will check the thread from beginning. Thnx

    • FalzoFalzo Member

      plumberg said: It didn't list the nvme.

      if that's the case, then you probably just need to load the virtio drivers first to make the nvme appear in the list at all. But I have no clue if you can remount the ISOs live with their control panel to get the drivers disk in...

      Thanked by 1plumberg

      most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
      UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

    • @Falzo said:

      plumberg said: It didn't list the nvme.

      if that's the case, then you probably just need to load the virtio drivers first to make the nvme appear in the list at all. But I have no clue if you can remount the ISOs live with their control panel to get the drivers disk in...

      Interesting point. Will check.

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @Falzo said:

      plumberg said: It didn't list the nvme.

      if that's the case, then you probably just need to load the virtio drivers first to make the nvme appear in the list at all. But I have no clue if you can remount the ISOs live with their control panel to get the drivers disk in...

      Same way mount it first time however we can mount 2 or more iso if you want just submit support ticket.

      Thanked by 3Falzo plumberg beagle
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • sammsamm Member

      edfox said: Any chance somebody will cancel their and stock will be back? I know I'm late, just trying

      I will cancel mine at 20th this month so may be you can get one then or if key allow to transfer I can do it right away.

    • sjkmesjkme Member

      @samm said:

      edfox said: Any chance somebody will cancel their and stock will be back? I know I'm late, just trying

      I will cancel mine at 20th this month so may be you can get one then or if key allow to transfer I can do it right away.

      may i ask why you're cancelling? something up with the service?

    • sammsamm Member

      sjkme said: something up with the service?

      No issue, service is great and box is solid rock. Just don't need it right now as I got another box so may be in future I'll use it. Very happy with my box. Can't comment on the support as didn't get chance to interact with them with any issue.

    • sjkmesjkme Member

      @samm said:

      sjkme said: something up with the service?

      No issue, service is great and box is solid rock. Just don't need it right now as I got another box so may be in future I'll use it. Very happy with my box. Can't comment on the support as didn't get chance to interact with them with any issue.

      ok, if you decide to let go of your letbox let me know i wouldn't mind taking it.

    • sammsamm Member

      tagging @key900 and lets see if he allows to transfer or you have to wait till 20th.

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @samm said:
      tagging @key900 and lets see if he allows to transfer or you have to wait till 20th.

      Yes we allowed to transferring.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • sammsamm Member

      Great, what is TOS for transfer ? any transfer fee ?

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @samm said:
      Great, what is TOS for transfer ? any transfer fee ?

      No fee but if you want to pay fee you are welcome :smiley:

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • sammsamm Member

      haha..very generous...@sjkme pm me if you need it.

      Thanked by 1sjkme
    • Anyone else seeing really slow IPv6 outbound? IPv4 is performant, inbound IPv6 is not bad. No packet loss either. Really weird. Experienced this on multiple providers (OVH, Linode, he.net).

      $ wget -O /dev/null <IPv4>
      --2019-11-02 23:55:49-- 
      Connecting to <IPv4>:2015... connected.
      HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
      Length: 401166653 (383M) [video/mp4]
      Saving to: ‘/dev/null’
      
      /dev/null                                          100%[================================================================================================================>] 382.58M   100MB/s    in 3.8s    
      
      2019-11-02 23:55:52 (101 MB/s) - ‘/dev/null’ saved [401166653/401166653]
      
      $ wget -O /dev/null <IPv6>
      --2019-11-02 23:55:58--  
      Connecting to <IPv6>:2015... connected.
      HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
      Length: 401166653 (383M) [video/mp4]
      Saving to: ‘/dev/null’
      
      /dev/null
      
      Thanked by 1equalz
    • edfoxedfox Member

      @key900 said:

      @samm said:
      Great, what is TOS for transfer ? any transfer fee ?

      No fee but if you want to pay fee you are welcome :smiley:

      Will I be allowed to add blocks at 2.5$/TB even if the server was transferred?

      Btw, I'M LOOKING FOR ONE!

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited November 4

      @edfox said:

      @key900 said:

      @samm said:
      Great, what is TOS for transfer ? any transfer fee ?

      No fee but if you want to pay fee you are welcome :smiley:

      Will I be allowed to add blocks at 2.5$/TB even if the server was transferred?

      Btw, I'M LOOKING FOR ONE!

      If it available then yes. We mostly out of stock.

      Something similar

      Built it

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Thanked by 1uptime
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @klikli said:
      Anyone else seeing really slow IPv6 outbound? IPv4 is performant, inbound IPv6 is not bad. No packet loss either. Really weird. Experienced this on multiple providers (OVH, Linode, he.net).

      $ wget -O /dev/null <IPv4>
      --2019-11-02 23:55:49-- 
      Connecting to <IPv4>:2015... connected.
      HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
      Length: 401166653 (383M) [video/mp4]
      Saving to: ‘/dev/null’
      
      /dev/null                                          100%[================================================================================================================>] 382.58M   100MB/s    in 3.8s    
      
      2019-11-02 23:55:52 (101 MB/s) - ‘/dev/null’ saved [401166653/401166653]
      
      $ wget -O /dev/null <IPv6>
      --2019-11-02 23:55:58--  
      Connecting to <IPv6>:2015... connected.
      HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
      Length: 401166653 (383M) [video/mp4]
      Saving to: ‘/dev/null’
      
      /dev/null
      

      We will doing some testing on new equipment since the Datacenter mentioned that there is no outbound limits on ipv6

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited November 4

      Now you can custom built for your needs

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Very low prices on resources!

      Thanked by 2ITLabs plumberg
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • ITLabsITLabs Member
      edited November 4

      @key900 said:
      Now you can custom built for your needs

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Very slow prices on resources!

      Prices may be slow but resources are fast my man!

      #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @ITLabs said:

      @key900 said:
      Now you can custom built for your needs

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Very slow prices on resources!

      Prices may be slow but resources are fast my man!

      Hah got me it fixed now! Ya my phone 📱

      Thanked by 1ITLabs
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • sjkmesjkme Member

      Great offer @key900

    • @key900 said:
      Now you can custom built for your needs

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Very low prices on resources!

      Where is B1 location?

      I am going to #lexit

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @chocolateshirt said:

      @key900 said:
      Now you can custom built for your needs

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Very low prices on resources!

      Where is B1 location?

      Los Angeles.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • edfoxedfox Member

      Is this to buy additional storage blocks, or i can buy it even if i don't have any block and it'll be a normal server?

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited November 4

      @edfox said:

      Is this to buy additional storage blocks, or i can buy it even if i don't have any block and it'll be a normal server?

      Yes it's normal VPs it doesn't mean must/should attach Block Storage with it. the package comes with

      B1

      • 1 GB Dedicated RAM 8GB for $3 per month
      • 1 x CPU core
      • 20 NVMe Main Disk
      • FREE 125Gb Block Storage ( Can add more for small fee)
      • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
      • 1x IPv4
      • Private Internal IP
      • KVM
      • $3/month Upgrades are available for small fee

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

      Local Storage
      SB1

      • 1 GB Dedicated RAM 8GB for $3 per month
      • 1 x CPU core
      • 256GB raid10 Disk
      • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
      • 1x IPv4
      • Private Internal IP
      • KVM
      • $3/month Upgrades are available for small fee

      https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=111

      The packages supposed to be for BlackFriday !

      Thanks

      Thanked by 3Trav dahartigan uptime
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      Dammit @key900 why must you tempt me with more potassium? :-)

      Thanked by 1ITLabs

      HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited November 4

      @dahartigan said:
      Dammit @key900 why must you tempt me with more potassium? :-)

      To take your money :smiley:

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @key900 said:

      @dahartigan said:
      Dammit @key900 why must you tempt me with more potassium? :-)

      To take you money :smiley:

      Haha perfect answer

      HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    Sign In or Register to comment.