Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does HostSolutions.ro still exist? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does HostSolutions.ro still exist?

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member

@ITLabs said:
    Let fuck this provider with my malevolent comment.

Thanked by 2ITLabs Janevski
  • @uptime said:
    malevolence intensifies ...

Perhaps quite sinister?

• uptimeuptime Member

insidious, and ever-so-slightly diabolical even.

But now - we dance!

• uptime said: insidious, and ever-so-slightly diabolical even.

Ominous, just like a letter ending with:
    Worst Regards,
    Signature

or
    Impolite/Rude Regards,
    Signature

or
    Hate,
    Signature

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

Imperious, overbearing, hostile - and abusive!

• ITLabsITLabs Member

Which leads us to the initial question: to exist or not to exist?

@uptime said:
    Imperious, overbearing, hostile - and abusive!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

If you're not part of the host solution, you will be left behind as the host precipitate.

On this precipitous truth there can be no debate!

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@uptime said:
    If you're not part of the host solution, you will be left behind as the host precipitate.

Finding a solution to a host precipitation involves constructing a debate that will transform your current truth into an imaginary realm of perfumed sisters holding steaming sausages.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • donlidonli Member

@uptime said:

We've found the chemistry major.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • LeeLee Veteran

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Thanked by 1uptime
  • LeviLevi Member

Noice, last few posts I had to read with google translate. So many I don't know yet.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @cociu I paid for VPS KVM 1TB storage box ~3 days ago and the server was not delivered. Also http://secure.hostsolutions.ro/ is down for last 3 days, so I can't even log in. What is happening, is the host still up & running or should I ask paypal for a refund?

• @cociu also this form doesn't submit either https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/contact-hostsolutions

• williewillie Member

@vilo999 if you want a refund just ask Cociu for one.

• @vilo999 said:
    @cociu I paid for VPS KVM 1TB storage box ~3 days ago and the server was not delivered. Also http://secure.hostsolutions.ro/ is down for last 3 days, so I can't even log in. What is happening, is the host still up & running or should I ask paypal for a refund?

The host is still running, but don't expect service to get better. Ask for a refund.

• donlidonli Member

@vilo999 said:

What is happening, is the host still up & running

SNAFU.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SNAFU

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@donli said:

@vilo999 said:
    What is happening, is the host still up & running

SNAFU.

Soon TARFUN

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

my best guess is that most of @cociu's stuff works most of the time, and it's a pretty good deal when it does ...

So unless you really "need" either the service or the refund "right now!" then another option may be to just take a deep breath and recalibrate expectations a bit.

Think of it as some twisted mash-up of a lottery ticket and a savings bond that will probably - eventually - pay off

Yes it's a fucked up piece of work but any small amount of research would make it clear that's pretty much what we signed up for (or not) with this one.

of course "refound may be last best opention" for those just now realizing what a wild ride the host solutions experience can be.

But if you hang in for a while (maybe for a loooong while) it might just work out.

Or it might all go boom, who knows. You pays your money and you takes your chances - bought the ticket so may as well take the ride .... and/or steer clear next time

tl;dr: lulz :smiley:

• vilo999 said: Also http://secure.hostsolutions.ro/ is down for last 3 days, so I can't even log in.

I've logged in several times over the last few days... It was down for maintenance a bit yesterday but I tried back an hour later and it was fine.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/secure.hostsolutions.ro

Thanked by 1uptime
  • cociucociu Member

update :

i have make a error wich was cost us many night withowt sleep , me and my tech guys , also a good person from this forum was work hard to repair my error to provide kvm plans bigger than 2tb . This error was cost us arrownd 14 days in a hard work to find a solution in autoprovisioning and fix all this shit pannel what we have . So finnaly today (30 min ago we have succesful provide a centos7 template and we have test it if is alocate more than 4 tb /vm and was work. So in the next day (tumorrow ) we will fix all and all will be ok , all functionally . Also i will give 7 days + for this waiting time . Thanks to all for the patciense and apologise for my error.

All services will be provided tumorrow , i meen the pendings orders (we have stop in provide once we detect the storage problem) so yes have some but all nodes is prepared and installed so will be a fast provisioning.

Thanked by 2uptime level6
  • cociucociu Member

skorous said: I've logged in several times over the last few days... It was down for maintenance a bit yesterday but I tried back an hour later and it was fine.

we have work in the last 5 days including to our whmcs because we have need to make huge modification due fo lack autoprovisioning module .

• I totally understand that some shit is going on and you have serious difficulties getting the servers up, but do we know when to expect a solution?
    It's been 2 weeks now that my VPS is down. While I use it mainly for downloads, I do some serious backups on it.
    I was also planning to purchase 2, maybe 3, more 1TB storage appliances for my customer's needs but this awful situation makes me very skeptical.
    I mean that while my personal box might not be very important, my customer's backups cannot be down for that much time.

• I put my self in your shoes and want to help as well. If there is anything I can do to help, please do pm me. I was a founding member of synnefo.org effort so I guess I have some basic knowledge.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Kudos to @cociu for "confessing" his error/mistake straight out. That is laudable (and seems to confirm my perception that he is a good and nice guy).

But still: HostSolutions is f_cking up again and for the usual reason: shaky infrastructure, unsolved problems and selling, selling, selling meals with a broken stove and a half empty fridge in the kitchen.
    And let me guess, the support response time isn't exactly stellar ...

Thanked by 2BlaZe TimboJones
  • @cociu is indeed a good guy. I guess he is from Pitesti area, where I met my wife. He should (re)build his business with more modern software and invest in support personnel. It is the most important aspect in providing such services. Eg. I have opened 3 tickets so far, and I got no response in 2 weeks. If my VPS had any real importance I would request a refund 2 hours after the first ticket.

I strongly suggest synnefo.org which I use a lot and had nearly no problems with, in many years.

@pancyber said:
    @cociu is indeed a good guy. I guess he is from Pitesti area, where I met my wife. He should (re)build his business with more modern software and invest in support personnel. It is the most important aspect in providing such services. Eg. I have opened 3 tickets so far, and I got no response in 2 weeks. If my VPS had any real importance I would request a refund 2 hours after the first ticket.

I'm not so sure about the "modern software" need and I wouldn't see myself (or anyone) in the place to tell @cociu how to design his business.

So I'm focussing on basically just 1 point: does he deliver acceptably? It seems that no, he does not. Having to wait for days (or even weeks) for a ticket response simply isn't acceptable. If a provider can't handle the number of customers he has than running a promotion and hence collecting even more customers clearly is a no-go.

Does cociu use old or new, expensive or free software? I don't care and it's only for him to decide that, not for me. But stubbornly repeating the "sell, sell, sell ... and then have problems, delays, and bad support" cycle is aboslutely not acceptable.

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • Who is even hosting TPB these days?

• jsg said: is aboslutely not acceptable.

So you don't see yourself as able to tell him how to design his business but only how to run his business. You don't see that as contradictory?

@skorous said:

jsg said: is aboslutely not acceptable.

So you don't see yourself as able to tell him how to design his business but only how to run his business. You don't see that as contradictory?

It's not that I do not see myself as able to tell him but rather as not entitled. It's his and his right only to design his business.

Also I do not see myself in a position to tell him how to run his business - and I didn't. What I did was to say what is definitely bad or, if you want to see it that way, how to not run his business.

Btw, you can attack the messenger all you want but it doesn't change the message -> Only sell what you actually and really have available and what you can support.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • I smell some serious Stockholm Syndrome in this thread.

Thanked by 1TimboJones