Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Transparency report] LEB offers and ColoCrossing locations - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Transparency report] LEB offers and ColoCrossing locations

Comments

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@teamcc whats the reason behind so many providers going with CC?

• donlidonli Member

@Waqass said:
    @teamcc whats the reason behind so many providers going with CC?

No one know$.

• @Amitz said:

Give that man the moderator role back!

This is not a bid for me to get my mod role back. This is intended to improve transparency and maybe increase the value of LEB a little while at it.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • JackHJackH Member
    edited June 2019

Please can we keep this thread on topic and in line with its original intent? This is an unbiased transparency report which looks to outline the complete imbalance on LEB between providers who are using CC versus those who are not. This was intended as a wake up call to try and instil some balance across the LET/LEB platforms, and hopefully it has been received as intended without malice.

Introducing malice here will only generate friction and ultimately negates the premise upon which this thread was formed. Keep the name calling, rumours and offtopic content in The Cest Pit where it belongs, and let this thread serve its true purpose.

Thanked by 3teamacc Nate812 pepa65
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2019

Francisco said: We haven't been in CCs buffalo facility in like 4 or 5 years now.

I still remember the day you and Aldryic went to collect your gear from CC :)

• Alpharacks was not with Colocrossing, and so what?

• Why stop at CC ? Why not backlog every single incident involving mods/staff/etc ... AFAIK, The Ishaq incident wasn't made public and I don't really keep up with the LET drama, scams & mergers and acquisitions.

Can anyone -help- map all the LET offers/companies and their owners (parent companies) ? There was some mindmap like that a while back ...

Anyway, thanks a lot for the effort and good job on documenting everything !!

• AmitzAmitz Member

teamacc said: This is not a bid for me to get my mod role back. This is intended to improve transparency and maybe increase the value of LEB a little while at it.

And thank you for that! Maybe there is a misundertanding from my side - I am under the impression that "they" took away your moderator role for posting this. Do I understand it right? Or did you leave the team already before posting this?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Amitz said:

teamacc said: This is not a bid for me to get my mod role back. This is intended to improve transparency and maybe increase the value of LEB a little while at it.

And thank you for that! Maybe there is a misundertanding from my side - I am under the impression that "they" took away your moderator role for posting this. Do I understand it right? Or did you leave the team already before posting this?

I think the timeline went a little something like...

• @teamacc raises concerns over the shittiness of LEB, which @CVPS_Chris appears to be blind to
    • Chris won't concede that there may be something dreadfully wrong with LEB and accuses teamacc of false accusations and of making statements without any evidence (perhaps after being butthurt when teamacc screenshot and shared a Discord chat message that showed some shadiness between CC/Hostnamaste/YourLastHost) and subsequently removes teamacc's modship
    • teamacc creates this thread backing up his statements that LEB is a cancerous shitfest with lots of evidence proving such
    • And now here we are :)
  • level6level6 Member
    edited June 2019

Just wait until this lands on Reddit. Some already vi> @teamacc said:

@Amitz said:

Give that man the moderator role back!

This is not a bid for me to get my mod role back. This is intended to improve transparency and maybe increase the value of LEB a little while at it.

I should hope not. If it was a bid to get your mod role back, it would be a horrible strategy.

For the record, I hope that @teamacc get's the admin role reinstated.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited June 2019

@MasonR said:

@Amitz said:

I think the timeline went a little something like...

• @teamacc raises concerns over the shittiness of LEB, which @CVPS_Chris appears to be blind to
    • Chris won't concede that there may be something dreadfully wrong with LEB and accuses teamacc of false accusations and of making statements without any evidence (perhaps after being butthurt when teamacc screenshot and shared a Discord chat message that showed some shadiness between CC/Hostnamaste/YourLastHost) and subsequently removes teamacc's modship
    • teamacc creates this thread backing up his statements that LEB is a cancerous shitfest with lots of evidence proving such
    • And now here we are :)

In less harsh words, yes. Although I apparently lost my mod role for the screenshot (and possibly my sig), which I only posted for timeline purposes. It contained other info that should not have left the mod channel.

But I do not officially know any of this as Chris has not contacted me about it. I only know it by word of other moderators (multiple) who have passed along information.

Thanked by 4Amitz sanvit Erik Kris
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2019

Well, then...

Give that man the Moderator role back!

(even if he does not care too much about it, he still deserves it)

• hjlowhjlow Member

haha lol you guys always have these weird fights

Thanked by 1skorous
  • defaultdefault Veteran

No matter how much I want him as moderator, I am aware it will never happen. In my opinion CC wants to use LEB and LET for marketing purposes without giving reports or explanations to any community member, therefore transparency will never be accepted here.

Probably I am allowed to have an account here just to help them raise the SEO value of this board, so it can be used for advertising by their business partners. Somehow I don't put my hopes high in thinking my opinion matters, I know I am expendable.

I like to think we worth something because of history and friendship... but I know who's in charge and what's their purpose: money.

Thanked by 3uptime skorous lazyt
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@GoatSeller said:
    The Ishaq incident

What did i miss again? Anyway,

@Amitz said:

(even if he does not care too much about it, he still deserves it)

Thanked by 2uptime Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Another day has passed, lonely protest in front of the CC building continues:

• defaultdefault Veteran

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2019

• uptimeuptime Member

Thanked by 3MasonR imok ihatetonyy
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Amitz said: Give that man the Moderator role back!

CC 1 Spine 0

:(

• defaultdefault Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:

Amitz said: Give that man the Moderator role back!

CC 1 Spine 0

:(

Deluxe will always win. It's their board.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2019

A valuable member of the community does not deserve to be treated like this, just for telling the truth. Stop that shit show!

Thanked by 4uptime WSWD Ouji joeri
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

default said: Deluxe will always win. It's their board.

Deluxe have no idea what is going on here of that i am quite sure.

Thanked by 2Kris Lee
  • Just read through the comments of the past 25 offer posts on LEB (excluding the alpharacks one cause that one exploded for obvious reasons). Out of the now remaining 24 offer posts, the following comment count can be drawn:

Positive comments: 18 ("vps fast my man")
    Neutral comments: 59 ("do you support ipv6")
    Negative comments: 65 ("vps down, support slow")

I think an image of the quality of the hosts featured on LEB is starting to form.

• uptimeuptime Member

LEB quality is fast my man!

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@uptime said:
    LEB quality is fast my man!

newtork is fast my man

https://mzunguhosting.ml/

Thanked by 3uptime default Unixfy
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@teamacc said:
    Just read through the comments of the past 25 offer posts on LEB (excluding the alpharacks one cause that one exploded for obvious reasons). Out of the now remaining 24 offer posts, the following comment count can be drawn:

I think an image of the quality of the hosts featured on LEB is starting to form.

Keep it going teamacc, in my eyes you are still a moderator, whether "others" accept it or not.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited June 2019

@teamacc said:
    Just read through the comments of the past 25 offer posts on LEB (excluding the alpharacks one cause that one exploded for obvious reasons). Out of the now remaining 24 offer posts, the following comment count can be drawn:

Yikes, down to last 60 offers (starting from end of May and working my way back), now up to the following numbers, excluding alpharacks offers:

Positive: 63
    Neutral: 197 (of which at least 2 are spambots)
    Negative: 229