Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mxroute.io out of stock on *everything*?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mxroute.io out of stock on *everything*?

Seems like they are currently selling zero products. Anyone know what is up?

Comments

• @saibal said:
    @jar

Wrong person.

It's @MikePT

Thanked by 2saibal MikePT
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Roxanne said:

@saibal said:
    @jar

Wrong person.

It's @MikePT

I believe he is rebranding and since the split this is why I won't have 2 hosts with the same name selling here, he did also say he is not interested in selling on LET anymore as well so I guess change is afoot.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited August 2018

mailchannels is removing the features of resellers creationg new accounts. In other words, the only way to get mailchannels is to go directly with them.

https://mailchannels.naranjatec.com/ Same is hapenning with other resellers

Thanked by 2michaels MikePT
  • This is what i got from naranjatec after asking about their reseller program

Hi Ivan,

Mailchannels is not shutting down their reseller business:

You may have heard that MailChannels recently launched Inbound Email Filtering - a new service to filter inbound email for web hosting providers and their SMB customers. We will be making some changes to our Reseller Program so that resellers like you can also resell Inbound to your customers.

But these changes will take some time to implement and we want to make sure we do it right. To ensure a smooth transition to a new and improved Reseller Program that covers both outbound and inbound filtering, we have decided to close off new sub-account creation effective July 31, 2018.

Kind Regards,

Naranjatec Team

• OK thanks for the info. I guess it is hard to guess when one might be able to purchase anything, then (weeks, months).

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:

@Roxanne said:

@saibal said:
    @jar

Wrong person.

It's @MikePT

I believe he is rebranding and since the split this is why I won't have 2 hosts with the same name selling here, he did also say he is not interested in selling on LET anymore as well so I guess change is afoot.

We're rebranding soon as we're launching an alternative to MailChannels. We're not interested in selling to LET as our Provider tag was removed, therefore, I guess it wouldn't make sense. What happened with @jar is past. I wish him success, but our Provider tag shouldn't have been removed nonetheless.

@ivanh said:
    This is what i got from naranjatec after asking about their reseller program

Hi Ivan,

Mailchannels is not shutting down their reseller business:

You may have heard that MailChannels recently launched Inbound Email Filtering - a new service to filter inbound email for web hosting providers and their SMB customers. We will be making some changes to our Reseller Program so that resellers like you can also resell Inbound to your customers.

But these changes will take some time to implement and we want to make sure we do it right. To ensure a smooth transition to a new and improved Reseller Program that covers both outbound and inbound filtering, we have decided to close off new sub-account creation effective July 31, 2018.

Kind Regards,

Naranjatec Team

MailChannels is indeed preventing resellers to grow. They're planning on replacing the whole API for resellers, and the new model won't benefit much to be honest.

We've been planning to launch our own solution, and will have news soon. No ETA, no subaccount creation as its mentioned by Naranjatec, MailChannels completely disabled the subaccount creation for resellers. We refuse to sell our client base and have their pricing increased, and we refuse to give up. Instead, our days have been full of meetings, lots of discussions going on to launch our new brand with our own filtering / HA cluster, etc.
    It'll work similarly to the way MailChannels work. We'll be able to sell inbound and outbound SPAM filtering, at our current price.

@vovler said:
    mailchannels is removing the features of resellers creationg new accounts. In other words, the only way to get mailchannels is to go directly with them.

https://mailchannels.naranjatec.com/ Same is hapenning with other resellers

Yep, the only way to get MailChannels is by signing up directly with them, which is way much more expensive.

@tetech said:
    Seems like they are currently selling zero products. Anyone know what is up?

Hi!

Guys here have explained the whole thing, we're simply unable to provision new subaccounts. We've had more than 30 tickets/emails asking for more stock.
    Existing accounts are safe, and they can upgrade to higher plans though.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

MikePT said: We're rebranding soon as we're launching an alternative to MailChannels. We're not interested in selling to LET as our Provider tag was removed, therefore, I guess it wouldn't make sense. What happened with @jar is past. I wish him success, but our Provider tag shouldn't have been removed nonetheless.

I told you, I am not having 2 brands with the same name that are unrelated to each other or working with each other selling here, its common sense.

Thanked by 1vimalware
    edited August 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

MikePT said: We're rebranding soon as we're launching an alternative to MailChannels. We're not interested in selling to LET as our Provider tag was removed, therefore, I guess it wouldn't make sense. What happened with @jar is past. I wish him success, but our Provider tag shouldn't have been removed nonetheless.

I told you, I am not having 2 brands with the same name that are unrelated to each other or working with each other selling here, its common sense.

No need to discuss further, for us, it's your stance there.
    Edit: We'll gladly come back when we rebrand, but we're working on lots of stuff right now @AnthonySmith.

• @Roxanne said:

saibal said:
    jar

Wrong person.

It's MikePT

Oopsie. Thanks for the correction. Must have been typing in my sleep :dizzy:

• @JoeMerit said:
    Coming soon! InceptionHosting.io !

How about incero.io? Lol

• @doghouch said:

@JoeMerit said:
    Coming soon! InceptionHosting.io !

How about incero.io? Lol

One that doesn't register .com for $7, won't register .io for $29

Thanked by 2MikePT ryanarp
  • @Roxanne said:

@saibal said:
    @jar

Wrong person.

It's @MikePT

Wrong person.

It's @deank

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited August 2018

@MikeET (Formerly known as MikePT)

@JarLard (Formerly known as Jar)

@Cider (???)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • imokimok Member

@deank said:
    @Cider (???)

Cloudiver

Thanked by 2pike deank
  • @imok said:

@deank said:
    @Cider (???)

Cloudvivder

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Cloudviver?

• lionlion Member

Clowndiver.

Thanked by 2zkyez drizbo
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Cloumaster ?

• imokimok Member

@saibal said:

@imok said:

@deank said:
    @Cider (???)

Cloudvivder

Not sure who you are talking about.

Cloudriver

• Cloud vide cooking, it's like sous vide but done above the atmosphere.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I felt so alone. But now that I know no one else can spell Clouvider, I feel better.

Thanked by 2dragon2611 Yura
  • imokimok Member

@szarka said:
    I felt so alone. But now that I know no one else can spell Clouvider, I feel better.

Actually it was a joke. You are still the only one (recently)

• Now I feel even more alone.

• @willie said:
    Cloud vide cooking, it's like sous vide but done above the atmosphere.

Where boiling won’t actually ‘cook’ the meat

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • both notmxroute.com exmxroute.com still available

• sibaper said: notmxroute.com exmxroute.com

wouldn't it be nxroute, or (changing x to y) myroute?