Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread!

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Saragoldfarb said:

@angstrom said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    pitty... just when I decided to get that 8G rootserver @ netcup it seems to be sold out. Ah well... don't really need it anyway :)

But what are you going to do with all of that money that you'll get for those domains? ;-)

Edit: I think that the Root-Server Eierkanone is available again.

Diapers, people with a 2 month old can relate:) But seriously , I always set myself a goal and use the money for that. I promised myself to get something for my babygirl with the money from this sale so it looks like I'm gonna get her something damn nice!

Yeah, she's probably still too young to be able to appreciate a VPS. ;-)

By the way, congrats on the baby girl. :-) (I don't believe that you announced her arrival on LET, but I may have missed it. ;-) )

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @angstrom said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@angstrom said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    pitty... just when I decided to get that 8G rootserver @ netcup it seems to be sold out. Ah well... don't really need it anyway :)

But what are you going to do with all of that money that you'll get for those domains? ;-)

Edit: I think that the Root-Server Eierkanone is available again.

Diapers, people with a 2 month old can relate:) But seriously , I always set myself a goal and use the money for that. I promised myself to get something for my babygirl with the money from this sale so it looks like I'm gonna get her something damn nice!

Yeah, she's probably still too young to be able to appreciate a VPS. ;-)

Probably. I made an exception in my host naming scheme to be able to include hers :)

By the way, congrats on the baby girl. :-) (I don't believe that you announced her arrival on LET, but I may have missed it. ;-) )

Thanks! Nah, didn't announce it. Was waayyy to busy/tired lol.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, 4.99 + VAT cheaper then Kimsufi, Kimsufi is 5.99 + VAT, the SSD makes no sense, since the CPU is to weak, the only config what would make sense, is HDD with Raid 0/1.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Neoon said:
    the SSD makes no sense, since the CPU is to weak, the only config what would make sense, is HDD with Raid 0/1.

You wouldn’t be fully satisfied even if the provider paid you to use your services, would you ?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2018

We are waiting for the day where Clouvider provides Atom for 4.99

Thanked by 2Clouvider MasonR
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Clouvider said:

@Neoon said:
    the SSD makes no sense, since the CPU is to weak, the only config what would make sense, is HDD with Raid 0/1.

You wouldn’t be fully satisfied even if the provider paid you to use your services, would you ?

I do not see the context now, but If you ask me, If I would every buy something from you, No, even when you would pay me.

I would rather buy me some fun, instead of the hassle with you.

Thanked by 1levnode
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

So I’m back in the land of internet, someone make me a sexy mother-fucking offer I cannot refuse!

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@zhujiwiki said:
    @SpeedBus waitting your offers.

Both at Los Angeles, CA - Quadranet (LA1) or Psychz (LA2) -- mention in order notes if you prefer any one :)

KVM-250 - $25/year

512 MB RAM / 250 GB HDD / 2 TB bandwidth per month / 2 CPU Cores on Fair Share allocation

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=318

KVM-500 - $5/month

512 MB RAM / 500 GB HDD / 3 TB bandwidth per month / 2 CPU Cores on Fair Share allocation

Use Coupon JY3HMLYW98

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=306

Thanked by 1proton

@Nekki said:
    So I’m back in the land of internet, someone make me a sexy mother-fucking offer I cannot refuse!

Welcome back :-).

You just missed on a storage top up :-(

@Neoon said:

@Clouvider said:

@Neoon said:

I do not see the context now, but If you ask me, If I would every buy something from you, No, even when you would pay me.

This goes both ways :-).

Thanked by 1funkywizard
  • jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited April 2018

ATOM/4GB ram/2*500GB/100M,only 4,99 €/month,https://www.firstheberg.com/en/dedicated-server-atom-intel-operating-system-choice

Does it comes with IPMI? @zhujiwiki

• @UltraVPS :)

And where are you @Abdullah !

• Clouvider said: You wouldn’t be fully satisfied even if the provider paid you to use your services, would you ?

I don't find any wrong with his comment. I just see your comment is rude and full of hate.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited April 2018

@jetchirag said:
    ATOM/4GB ram/2*500GB/100M,only 4,99 €/month,https://www.firstheberg.com/en/dedicated-server-atom-intel-operating-system-choice

Repost as edited post with tag so could get notification :)

Edit: Probably not because they have other pricing for KVM - 10Euro/week

• @jetchirag said:

I am not from EU, yet its showing me 5.99 instead of 4.99 when redirecting to the payment gateway.

• harispharisp Member
    edited April 2018
    OpenVZ Special ZERO range:
    $13/year LIMITED!!
    Coupon code: $13ED2K18
    Order in New York - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=53
    Order in Frankfurt, DE - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=57
    Order in Los Angeles - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=35
    +++++++++  
    3GB KVM SSD Special -  $18/quarter
    Order in Nuremberg,DE - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=56
    +++++++++
    KVM 400GB Storage deal - $16/quarter
    Order in Frankfurt - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=83
    +++++++++
    Shared hosting in LA: $4/year - coupon code: $4SHAREDED2K18
    Order shared hosting -> https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=44

• @Clouvider said:

@Neoon said:

@Clouvider said:

@Neoon said:

This goes both ways :-).

Be nice guys... It's Easter ;)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • jaykjayk Member

HostPlix.com is offering 40% Recurring Off on WordPress Hosting this Easter.

Starting at as low as $2.37/Month. Use coupon EASTER2018.

Get a premium theme worth $75 complimentary on Annual/Biennial plans.

Clickhere to know more on plans.

• already got $15 in free bunnycdn credit :D

• @Clouvider said:

@Neoon said:

Why did the payment took 1 day extra to reach my bank account?

Thanked by 1funkywizard
  • Anyone got netcup's Root-Server Eierkanone easter egg? How's the server, any good?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Clouvider said:

@Nekki said:

Welcome back :-).

You just missed on a storage top up :-(

Saw that, looks like it may be a very dry Easter for me at this rate.

@pullangcubo said:
    Anyone got netcup's Root-Server Eierkanone easter egg? How's the server, any good?

I kept trying to get one, but it was either sold out or I was told to wait 1500 seconds before I could add it to my basket, so no luck, I'm afraid. :-( I think that I'll stop trying.

(And I never managed to even find an egg for the VPS OsterEi. Oh, well, you can't win them all.)

• nfnnfn Veteran

@angstrom i just got one, but when I checkout it says it's sold out!

@nfn said:
    @angstrom i just got one, but when I checkout it says it's sold out!

So you mean that you didn't get (purchase) one after all? Or do you mean that after you got (purchased) one, it said that it was sold out?

• nfnnfn Veteran

@angstrom I didn't get one.

edited April 2018

@nfn said:
    @angstrom I didn't get one.

Then you and I are in the same situation. :-(

I suspect that the Root-Server Eierkanone is (was) sold out despite the fact that there are (were) still eggs for it.

• @VirMach said:
    Offer terms: Expires when limit reached or April 2nd, whichever comes first. Existing VirMach customers only. One per customer. Konami code to show coupon field. Offer is exclusively for LET members. Must pass auto fraud check. Please don't contact support about the offer or backorder status.

• Pre-order/backorder the upcoming backup node. 2TB (RAID 10 & KVM) for $9.80/mo, or 1TB for $4.90/mo. Coupon code "30offeaster"
    • Free year of Shared-1 hosting package. Coupon code "literallyfree"
    • $10 off per month our new E3-HD+ dedicated servers. Coupon code "10offdedieaster"
    • $10/yr for (1) Proxy/VPN service WITHOUT the IP change, normally $41/yr. Coupon code "eastercheapvpn"

Tried to order, but cant find coupon entering field. where can i enter the coupon or cart??

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@bdspice said:

@VirMach said:

Offer terms: Expires when limit reached or April 2nd, whichever comes first. Existing VirMach customers only. One per customer. Konami code to show coupon field. Offer is exclusively for LET members. Must pass auto fraud check. Please don't contact support about the offer or backorder status.

Tried to order, but cant find coupon entering field. where can i enter the coupon or cart??

Read the offer post or the whole thread again

Thanked by 1bdspice