Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread!

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

@pullangcubo said:

@Falzo said:
    this are probably the four mots interesting products:

Oi, thanks mate! I tried linking the deals but I always got an error message when I tested them. I just assumed that direct linking doesn't work :)

yeah most likely you need to click the egg and it will create a random GET var, so just the direct link won't work. posted them for the description of the offers, so everyone can decide if it's worth to search those eggs ;))

Thanked by 2pullangcubo chrisp
  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Since the offer is still valid for a few more days we'll post it here. We're down to a few more units but any orders placed once stock runs out will be reserved as we have additional units on there way (we'll inform you if you get a reserved unit in case you don't wish to wait).

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680v2/E5-2670v2 Custom Server
    *May be deployed with an E5-2670v2 or E5-2680v2
    CPU: 2.5Ghz / 3.6Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (20 Cores / 40 Threads)
    Memory: 64GB DDR3 RAM
    Storage: 1x 480GB SSD or 1x 4TB HDD (Can split up into 2x 240GB SSD or 2x 2TB HDD if desired, just mention in order notes)
    Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month
    IPs: 5 Usable IPv4
    Setup Time: 0-3 Business Days (Monday through Friday)

Monthly: $79/Month - Coupon: Y2LJA7CY9K

Order Now!

• EwokEwok Member

Really nice deal Dedispec, but I don't need all that power.

Any lower spec storage deals would be neat. (Dual cores/lower end quads with 4TB storage?)

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

@ewok - We have our $35 4TB storage servers but not sure if I'll have the parts until later in the week.

Thanked by 1Ewok
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@FAT32: They should make you an honorary moderator for your efforts. :-)

Thanked by 2Junkless vimalware
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@angstrom said:
    @FAT32: They should make you an honorary moderator for your efforts. :-)

This community is great so just want to do listing to make everyone's life easier :)

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • lionlion Member

Anyone can tell me where to find the eggs on the netcup page? I'm limited to my smartphone right now and it's a pain in the ass to search that way.

edited April 2018

@lion said:
    Anyone can tell me where to find the eggs on the netcup page? I'm limited to my smartphone right now and it's a pain in the ass to search that way.

In their Javascript code, no eggs will be shown on phone
    if (parseInt(screen.width) > 960) {

Thanked by 2pullangcubo angstrom
  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited April 2018

@FAT32 said:

Yup, the eggs are desktop only. They are actually easy to spot and are in almost all of the pages in the website, the tricky part is actually getting the deal you are interested in. A tip: refreshing the page wouldn't do anything since the current deal in the page persists; go to the other pages instead and come back if you wish to get another random deal.

And the eggs are only in the German version of the website (https://www.netcup.de/); they don't have it in their .ie website.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@lurch said:

@Clouvider said:

@zhujiwiki said:

@Clouvider said:
    This is an Easter offer thread, we ain’t here to discuss outages, are we ?

Waitting more offer.

Sure, let's kick this Easter off with 'KLM19OQQ6KEW6' - £10 off from 'Supermicro E3-1270V5 4x SSD' £45.00£35.00 GBP / MONTHLY

1 unit only. Valid today only.

This coupon cannot be applied to your order, had it gone?

Yep, it was gone in <15 minutes, sorry !

Another MEGA special: ‘5507L4Q2IW’ for 20% off (one off, non-recurring) on ‘Supermicro E3-1270V5 NVMe + HDD’ and Supermicro ‘E3-1270V6 NVMe + HDD’

2 uses only. Valid until end of day.

https://console.clouvider.co.uk/cart/easter-dedicated-servers-sale/

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

On that note, I can’t believe these E3v5/6 with 450GB NVMe and a 1GB HDD on top of it is still in, I personally though that at £45 that’s the best deal!

@pullangcubo said:

@FAT32 said:

Yup, the eggs are desktop only. They are actually easy to spot and are in almost all of the pages in the website, the tricky part is actually getting the deal you are interested in. A tip: refreshing the page wouldn't do anything since the current deal in the page persists; go to the other pages instead and come back if you wish to get another random deal.

And the eggs are only in the German version of the website (https://www.netcup.de/); they don't have it in their .ie website.

From LET's perspective (unless you want a .de domain and/or web hosting), the Root-Server Eierkanone that @Falzo mentioned above is probably the most interesting offer.

I'm stilling looking for the vServer egg ...

• @angstrom said:
    From LET's perspective (unless you want a .de domain and/or web hosting), the Root-Server Eierkanone that @Falzo mentioned above is probably the most interesting offer.

Yup, and the VPS OsterEi 2018 one.

Since I can still spot the Root-Server Eierkanone deal right now, I'm guessing netcup has allotted a handful of these accounts which would probably be grouped together in a box. Hoping that that box won't be a wasteland after all the Easter eggs have been found...

Thanked by 1angstrom

@Clouvider said: On that note, I can’t believe these E3v5/6 with 450GB NVMe and a 1GB HDD on top of it is still in,

Man, with only a 1GB HDD on top of it, why should we be excited? ;-)

@angstrom said:

Man, with only a 1GB HDD on top of it, why should we be excited? ;-)

Because it is hard to find a 1GB HDD that still working? :)

edited April 2018

Haven't yet found the corresponding Easter egg, but this link works at the moment for the VPS OsterEi 2018.

Edit: Never mind -- you can't reach the order page without the right key.

• ugurzugurz Member

@Clouvider's offers are one of the best dedicated server offer
    and i don't belive how i missed KLM19OQQ6KEW6 :(

@pullangcubo said:

@angstrom said:

Yup, and the VPS OsterEi 2018 one.

Since I can still spot the Root-Server Eierkanone deal right now, I'm guessing netcup has allotted a handful of these accounts which would probably be grouped together in a box. Hoping that that box won't be a wasteland after all the Easter eggs have been found...

Hopefully, they know enough to distribute them a bit!

• nfnnfn Veteran

I would love to get a new netcup box, but the minimum contract period of 12 months on the bigger root servers are killing this promotion :(

@nfn said:
    I would love to get a new netcup box, but the minimum contract period of 12 months on the bigger root servers are killing this promotion :(

Well, it ultimately depends on your needs, but it's true that netcup tends to favor longer contracts, the other extreme from hourly users. By the way, there's an Easter egg for one month free for the RS 8000 SSD Ostern 2018.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Finally found the VPS OsterEi but it's sold out :(

• pitty... just when I decided to get that 8G rootserver @ netcup it seems to be sold out. Ah well... don't really need it anyway :)

@tomle said:
    Finally found the VPS OsterEi but it's sold out :(

I never found the egg to begin with!

It's possible that this and other promotional products will be replenished during the day.

edited April 2018

@Saragoldfarb said:
    pitty... just when I decided to get that 8G rootserver @ netcup it seems to be sold out. Ah well... don't really need it anyway :)

But what are you going to do with all of that money that you'll get for those domains? ;-)

Edit: I think that the Root-Server Eierkanone is available again.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Any crazy KVM deal with Corero protection? (with the option to request custom rules)

• I think it's proper Easter Sunday now around the world, so let's get those insane deals and deadpool promos out now!

• @HBAndrei any promo on SMS credit?

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

@Aluminat said:
    @HBAndrei any promo on SMS credit?

Sure why not.
    Get 50% bonus SMS credits for free when ordering SMS credits, until April 8 2018.
    (ie: order and pay for 100 SMS credits, and get 150 SMS credits total)

Happy Easter!

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • AluminatAluminat Member
    edited April 2018

@HBAndrei said:

@Aluminat said:
    @HBAndrei any promo on SMS credit?

Sure why not.
    Get 50% bonus SMS credits for free when ordering SMS credits, until April 8 2018.
    (ie: order and pay for 100 SMS credits, and get 150 SMS credits total)

Happy Easter!

Nice! Been waiting for this since the last promo work well. Thank you!

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • @angstrom said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    pitty... just when I decided to get that 8G rootserver @ netcup it seems to be sold out. Ah well... don't really need it anyway :)

But what are you going to do with all of that money that you'll get for those domains? ;-)

Edit: I think that the Root-Server Eierkanone is available again.

Diapers, people with a 2 month old can relate:) But seriously , I always set myself a goal and use the money for that. I promised myself to get something for my babygirl with the money from this sale so it looks like I'm gonna get her something damn nice!