Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread!

Comments

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited March 2018

@VirMach Any plan on discount for ddos filtered IP? :)

• ehabehab Member

never mind, now i know what Konami.code is... every day one learns something new.

• donlidonli Member

@ben47955 said:

VirMach said: Free year of Shared-1 hosting package. Coupon code "literallyfree"

Code don't seem to work. I'm connected and have two vps with you and still got the error about I need to have a product.

I got the same message and I also have 2 VPSs. I guess vpshared.com doesn't talk to virmach.com.

• imokimok Member

@donli said:

@ben47955 said:

VirMach said: Free year of Shared-1 hosting package. Coupon code "literallyfree"

Code don't seem to work. I'm connected and have two vps with you and still got the error about I need to have a product.

I got the same message and I also have 2 VPSs. I guess vpshared.com doesn't talk to virmach.com.

It works for me. I don't have anything on vpshared.

• ehabehab Member

@donli said:

@ben47955 said:

Shared-1 worked for me. Thank you virmach.

• Sorry, it looks like your account does not qualify for this promotion with the services in your cart. Try code 'SAVE10' instead.

@VirMach I have 2 active services.

• donlidonli Member

@imok said:

It works for me. I don't have anything on vpshared.

Based on your report I tried it again (logged into virmach.com first) and it finally worked.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

muffin said: @VirMach Any plan on discount for ddos filtered IP? :)

Sorry, we're actually near capacity on these before we have to try to get more IP addresses leased, and the setup time on these alone make it difficult to justify the already low price of only $2 per month, not to mention the cost of the Voxility filtering. If we had more space available maybe I could have discounted it to something crazy like $0.50 per month but that won't happen this time around.

ben47955 said: Code don't seem to work. I'm connected and have two vps with you and still got the error about I need to have a product.

You most likely need to be logged into the VPShared website first. The module we use to separate brands was coded by @ModulesGarden though so I wouldn't expect anything to be fully functional.

• Wow finally a good deal in the thread.. 4.90 for premium 1TB storage.

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2018

ehab said: Shared-1 worked for me. Thank you virmach.

I also looked up konami code but it didn't make the coupon field show up on the vpsshared checkout page: maybe I did it on the wrong page? I also tried it on "view cart".

• donlidonli Member

@JoeMerit said:
    Wow finally a good deal in the thread.. 4.90 for premium 1TB storage.

Yeah that's lower than low: https://www.lowendstorage.win

• donlidonli Member
    edited March 2018

@willie said:

I also looked up konami code but it didn't make the coupon field show up on the vpsshared checkout page: maybe I did it on the wrong page? I also tried it on "view cart".

Have to use it on the cart page not the checkout page. Did you type the right characters?
    ^^VV<><>ba

(^ = up arrow, V = down arrow, < = left arrow, > = right arrow, b = b key, a = a key).

So:

up-arrow

up-arrow

down-arrow

down-arrow

left-arrow

right-arrow

left-arrow

right-arrow

b

a

• Where are all the dedi deals guys. @Cloudvider hoping to grab a 2Gbps monster from you guys

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • donli said: Have to use it on the cart page not the checkout page.

Oh ok, I had tried it there but with a-b instead of b-a. I tried all the combinations on the checkout page (view source indicates that the checkout page also has a code). Now I got it to work on the cart page, but it won't let me order, saying I don't have an active service. I have active virmach services but not vpshared, and I'm logged into both accounts. Hmm.

• donlidonli Member

@willie said:

I have active virmach services but not vpshared, and I'm logged into both accounts. Hmm.

Try logging out of the virmach.com account and only be logged into vpshared.com (you may need to
    clear some cookies).

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2018

Same thing, cleared all cookies and started over, and still got "You must have an active product/service to use this code". Oh well.

Added: Virmach PM'd me and is helping out. Thanks!

• @donli said:

That finger is quite disturbing.

• $10/yr for (1) Proxy/VPN service WITHOUT the IP change, normally $41/yr. Coupon code "eastercheapvpn"

2 questions about this:

Without the IP change, is this basically equivalent to a 128mb vps running openvpn/openssh?

Can I switch between vpn types (openvpn, socks etc) through the control panel?

Thanks!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

willie said: Without the IP change, is this basically equivalent to a 128mb vps running openvpn/openssh?

Can I switch between vpn types (openvpn, socks etc) through the control panel?

It's basically a 128MB KVM VPS with only 3GB disk running OpenVPN. Preconfigured and we provide some support for ensuring the configuration is correct. You can switch between them but it's essentially an OS re-install. I'm also not sure if we still have this hidden option, but if you contact us we may be able to put you on a template that has both HTTP and SOCKS proxies. You can always modify the configuration yourself as well.

Thanked by 2willie bersy
  • ferriferri Member

Thanks @virmach, got it :D

• You must have an active product/service to use this code

I was trying at virmach.com instead vpshared.com.
    @VirMach I have 2 services with you and I can't request it.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

For those who missed my secret link above

2 vCPU
    2GB RAM
    15GB NVMe Disk
    500GB Data
    1 IPv4

$5.50 AUD/month

https://billing.flowvps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=20&billingcycle=monthly&promocode=V7D4RSUUF3

Looking glass: http://lg.flowvps.com

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @Virmach - I got the confirmation email about the shared-1. Thanks again!

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

1024MB RAM (1GB)
    3GB Disk Space
    500GB Bandwidth
    1/2 CPU Cores
    1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
    /80 block IPv6 Address
    1Gbit Port
    NO SUPPORT
    OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
    ​$8/year - Order Now in Pennsylvania

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2018

All promotional codes have expired some time ago... :p

Thanked by 3willie trewq MasonR
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Damn you all!! I just ran my birthday special.
    Well, I wasn’t summoned so I’ll just keep to myself in my own corner, crying on the inside.

Thanked by 2Inglar Junkless
  • donlidonli Member
    Thanked by 4mikho Falzo Mxl BBTN
  • LeonnLeonn Member

@WebProject said:
    We do the following Easter special and it was available earlier on webhostingtalk & vpsboard:

Basic VPS - Special Offer - Limited Stock

4GB Memory

200GB HDD

5TB Bandwidth

4 CPU cores

2.66GHz+ CPU Speed

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)

Auto Anti-DDoS Protection

Xen HVM Virtualization

Full Root Access

SolusVM Control Panel