Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServeYourSite: Intel Core i5 DEDICATED★500GB Hard Drive★8GB UPGRADEABLE RAM★ STARTING AT $71.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServeYourSite: Intel Core i5 DEDICATED★500GB Hard Drive★8GB UPGRADEABLE RAM★ STARTING AT $71.99/mo

ServeYourSite.Whitelabelitsolutions offers a variety of dedicated server options to suit the needs of clients of all types and sizes. We offer basic, entry-level servers perfect for larger Web sites, corporate needs and small hosting companies and power servers for customers looking to manage large Web applications or a high volume of customer Web sites; with practically any size server in-between.

★Pro Server Package★

• Intel Core i5-3570, Ivy Bridge
• 500 GB Hard Drive
• 8 GB Upgradable Memory
• 4 Dedicated IPV4, Ip's /30 Subnet/124 IPV6 Included
• Redundant Bandwidth/1Gbps Port
• Linux/Windows OS
• Plesk or cPanel/WHM Control Panel options
• Expedited Free Setup

Now! $71.99/mo with promo code “LET10” Order Here!
Regular Price: $79.99

Our servers are available with or without management, and most will be provisioned within 1-2 business days. Don’t see what you need, we count with more affordable plans available as well, review our Dedicated server choices to find the configuration that’s right for you. You can find them on the "Order Here" link above.

*Discounts to all orders with this promo code carry discount over into renewals!
*Discounts with this promo code are valid on all pay cycles mo/quarterly/Bi-annually/annually
*Promotional code valid through 02/25/2018

We have teamed up with the best of the best in order to provide clients with industry leading features and technology. These strategic partnerships make Whitelabel IT Solution’s data center located in New Jersey competitive. You can rest easy that the solution you need will work to your specifications. Our Partners include but are not limited to:

• Google
• Apple
• Microsoft Certified Partner

and Many other Brand name trusted Companies!

Network Testing and test IP available here

We use Direct peering to a multitude of companies to increases the speed and reliability of the exchange of communication. Whitelabel ITSolutions is taking out the middleman and providing clients with a direct connection to the top organizations in the market place. Routing to content and service providers allows the company to deliver low latency between clients and other service providers. Read more about it on our website!

Other services we provide include:

• Web hosting
• VPS hositng
• Reseller hosting
• Domain Services
• Security services

You can also order by calling Sales @ 201-425-4060 ext 507 and mention your LowEndTalk promo code! Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our plans and services!

Comments

• go away

• TommySRVTommySRV Member
    edited February 2018

I have not seen such expensive shit a long time ago... sry @LoreSYS but its a true :-( go away

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @mtsbatalha said:
    go away

Less unfounded criticism, more constructive criticism please.

Although I agree with the idea behind your post, I disagree with the execution of it.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @teamacc said:

@mtsbatalha said:
    go away

Less unfounded criticism, more constructive criticism please.

Although I agree with the idea behind your post, I disagree with the execution of it.

Well, @TommySRV have explained my comment.

Thanked by 1TommySRV
  • TommySRVTommySRV Member
    edited February 2018

TheXO said: $79.99 > $71.99 very cheap. i will buy the whole stock. thanks for the offer.

I don't belive. Please provide Your invoice. I have at least 3 companies where the same equipment is cheaper by at least 50% (in EU)

• Wtf..
    I'm paying 10€ for my i5 2400, 16gb ram Kimsufi special.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • This reminds me when 50mb shared hosting was $20 month, good days :)

• @WHT said:
    This reminds me when 50mb shared hosting was $20 month, good days :)

For The provided... :-))

• A bit of criticism here...

I'm currently paying 8.99 EUR for an i5-3570S and 16G of RAM at Kimsufi. I know it's an apple to orange comparaison but still...

My point is, I'm all for the new increased limit for the dedicated servers offering, but offers like these are ridiculous. If at least the offering was about a Xeon processors (even older model) with two disks config that would be more appealing for the people out there.

IMHO this offer is not made for the LET community (or directed at).

My two cents!

• @FredQc said:
    A bit of criticism here...

I'm currently paying 8.99 EUR for an i5-3570S and 16G of RAM at Kimsufi. I know it's an apple to orange comparaison but still...

My point is, I'm all for the new increased limit for the dedicated servers offering, but offers like these are ridiculous. If at least the offering was about a Xeon processors (even older model) with two disks config that would be more appealing for the people out there.

IMHO this offer is not made for the LET community (or directed at).

My two cents!

thank you all for the feed back, The ads are something we are working on to see what best appeals the Lowendtalk crowd, the price limit was set and we wanted to try it out. I do understand the difference you all have mentioned, specially with those kimsufi Servers, non the less you're right it is a bit apples to oranges, it might not be a Xeon but its definitely above the i5 2400 league. Feed back has been taken, thank you

• /124 IPV6 Included

>

$71.99/mo

XD

• Hey guys you also have to keep in mind the network provided for these servers, how many other hosting companies will provide you with direct peering to google networks and others? How about support, you might be able to pay half for the same server somewhere else where you'll have to wait 24 hours to receive replies to your support tickets or emails, or you might have to pay extra for support to be provided. just those 2 things put some meat on the bones of our prices. anyone doubting the statements made is welcome to check out our connectivity heres the link https://whitelabelitsolutions.com/network-tests/ guarrantee its 10x better than 90% of whats available out there.