Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Does hosticated.com reliable?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Does hosticated.com reliable?

As I have read their post on WHT which they offer free 125IPs dedicated server with an unusual cheap price, just want to ask are there anyone actually using their service? could you provide some review?

Comments

• No! They're banned from LET, also known as X3Host.

Thanked by 1Aidan

Like.

• @somewhatwindy said:
      No! They're banned from LET, also known as X3Host.

They scam?

• Scam.

Select few always have issues.

• Just wondering why WHT still allow them to post offers on forum.

• If they have a paid membership, WHT protects them until it gets too messy.

• They're running multiple brands (my guess is 5 brands / "employee"), most of them use nulled WHMCS, which they share on their own blackhat forum. Cannot recommend them at all.

Like.

• kkiskk said: Just wondering why WHT still allow them to post offers on forum.

deank said: If they have a paid membership, WHT protects them until it gets too messy.

Paid or not, WHT is setup to be an advertising forum.

• you can't criticize or comment negatively on offers

• any member there can post an offer, and they only ban members who break WHT rules, so if you're a scammer but don't break WHT rules, you can post as many offers as you like

• they charge outrageous prices to be stickied in threads. Practically speaking, your offer will scroll off the category's front page within minutes if you're not stickied, effectively making stickying the only effective way to post.

• Hence, everyone spams their sig, which means the forums are filled with nonsense and people desperate to randomly comment

WHT is a great textbook case of how not to run a hosting forum.

For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

• WSSWSS Member

@deank said:
      If they have a paid membership, WHT protects them until it gets too messy.

Much like their expired SSL certificate?

I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

• kkiskkkkiskk Member
      edited January 2018

I am thinking stay away from hosticated.com as you guys told it's a scam, also thanks for the information.

• WHT itself is expired. Had been there since 1998 when Matt owned it. Left there around 2010, I think, where the obvious greed was becoming too bold.

• May be we should stick on the topic?

• kkiskk said: May be we should stick on the topic?

The topic is done - hosticated = x3host = scam. Was there something more to be said?

Now we're into bashing WHT which is much more fun.

Thanked by 1Aidan

For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

• I think you have the answer? X3host was given chances to amend things but blatantly ignored those chances and were, therefore, banned.

• thank for all the infomations,

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Provider

LET, where people come to get the real scoop on hosting providers.*

*Mostly because we're surprisingly picky for people who want dedicated servers for under $5/month.

Thanked by 2Aluminat yekta
      -Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
      Need backup space? Check out BackupDragon
    • AmitzAmitz Member
      edited January 2018

You clearly don't want to touch anything that Combozo, x3host, hosticated, or whatever that clown calls himself tomorrow, offers. He's an incompetent joke, but not in the funny sense.

Ah - And WHT is a shithouse full of shills and signature blinkers.

Thanked by 1eol

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

• WSSWSS Member

Dedicenter is about 50,000 times better, and I had a host down for nearly 2.5 weeks before.

I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

• WHT insta banned me for shilling, after posting an honest review of a vendor i'd been with for a while. Their reasoning "Looks like shill, must be shill". Cancerous forums and toxic community to say the least.
      Raindog summed this up perfectly.

raindog308 said: you can't criticize or comment negatively on offers

any member there can post an offer, and they only ban members who break WHT rules, so if you're a scammer but don't break WHT rules, you can post as many offers as you like

they charge outrageous prices to be stickied in threads. Practically speaking, your offer will scroll off the category's front page within minutes if you're not stickied, effectively making stickying the only effective way to post.

Hence, everyone spams their sig, which means the forums are filled with nonsense and people desperate to randomly comment

Security Consultant

• WHTWHT Member

/me is crap

• hostdarehostdare Member, Provider

WHTis crap said: WHTis crap

how to do it ?

HostDare - One of the cheapest and coolest providers online! :) | Our premium unmanaged vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

• @hostdare said:

WHTis crap said: WHTis crap

how to do it ?

If you click quote, you'll see /me is crap

Thanked by 2hostdare eol

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• jure12jure12 Member

Keep away from hosticated.

Here you can read my experience:
      http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1675984

Thanked by 1eol
    • deankdeank Member

Holy Necro Mama Mia.

• eoleol Member

One question before I read it:
      Is it optimized?

Thanked by 1Janevski

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• @eol said:
      One question before I read it:
      Is it optimized?

Yes, it is baptimized.

Thanked by 1eol

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?