Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does hosticated.com reliable?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does hosticated.com reliable?

As I have read their post on WHT which they offer free 125IPs dedicated server with an unusual cheap price, just want to ask are there anyone actually using their service? could you provide some review?

Comments

• No! They're banned from LET, also known as X3Host.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @somewhatwindy said:
    No! They're banned from LET, also known as X3Host.

They scam?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Scam.

• Just wondering why WHT still allow them to post offers on forum.

If they have a paid membership, WHT protects them until it gets too messy.

• They're running multiple brands (my guess is 5 brands / "employee"), most of them use nulled WHMCS, which they share on their own blackhat forum. Cannot recommend them at all.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

kkiskk said: Just wondering why WHT still allow them to post offers on forum.

deank said: If they have a paid membership, WHT protects them until it gets too messy.

Paid or not, WHT is setup to be an advertising forum.

• you can't criticize or comment negatively on offers

• any member there can post an offer, and they only ban members who break WHT rules, so if you're a scammer but don't break WHT rules, you can post as many offers as you like

• they charge outrageous prices to be stickied in threads. Practically speaking, your offer will scroll off the category's front page within minutes if you're not stickied, effectively making stickying the only effective way to post.

• Hence, everyone spams their sig, which means the forums are filled with nonsense and people desperate to randomly comment

WHT is a great textbook case of how not to run a hosting forum.

• WSSWSS Member

@deank said:
    If they have a paid membership, WHT protects them until it gets too messy.

Much like their expired SSL certificate?

• kkiskkkkiskk Member
    edited January 2018

I am thinking stay away from hosticated.com as you guys told it's a scam, also thanks for the information.

WHT itself is expired. Had been there since 1998 when Matt owned it. Left there around 2010, I think, where the obvious greed was becoming too bold.

• May be we should stick on the topic?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

kkiskk said: May be we should stick on the topic?

The topic is done - hosticated = x3host = scam. Was there something more to be said?

Now we're into bashing WHT which is much more fun.

Thanked by 1Aidan

I think you have the answer? X3host was given chances to amend things but blatantly ignored those chances and were, therefore, banned.

• thank for all the infomations,

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

LET, where people come to get the real scoop on hosting providers.*

*Mostly because we're surprisingly picky for people who want dedicated servers for under $5/month.

Thanked by 2Aluminat yekta
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2018

You clearly don't want to touch anything that Combozo, x3host, hosticated, or whatever that clown calls himself tomorrow, offers. He's an incompetent joke, but not in the funny sense.

Ah - And WHT is a shithouse full of shills and signature blinkers.

Thanked by 1eol
  • WSSWSS Member

Dedicenter is about 50,000 times better, and I had a host down for nearly 2.5 weeks before.

• WHT insta banned me for shilling, after posting an honest review of a vendor i'd been with for a while. Their reasoning "Looks like shill, must be shill". Cancerous forums and toxic community to say the least.
    Raindog summed this up perfectly.

raindog308 said: you can't criticize or comment negatively on offers

any member there can post an offer, and they only ban members who break WHT rules, so if you're a scammer but don't break WHT rules, you can post as many offers as you like

they charge outrageous prices to be stickied in threads. Practically speaking, your offer will scroll off the category's front page within minutes if you're not stickied, effectively making stickying the only effective way to post.

Hence, everyone spams their sig, which means the forums are filled with nonsense and people desperate to randomly comment

• WHTWHT Member

/me is crap

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

WHTis crap said: WHTis crap

how to do it ?

• @hostdare said:

WHTis crap said: WHTis crap

how to do it ?

If you click quote, you'll see /me is crap

Thanked by 2hostdare eol
  • Keep away from hosticated.

Here you can read my experience: