Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X3host // New Year Deals // 2,4,8 GB RAM Starts at $9/Yr ( Phoenix, NY, Kansas, LA ) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X3host // New Year Deals // 2,4,8 GB RAM Starts at $9/Yr ( Phoenix, NY, Kansas, LA )

Comments

• It's too late

• @tenpera said:
    @x3host I down't want to dwell on this anymore, please add vSwap & ipv6 subnet to vm.

Swap can only be added to our OpenVZ plans but you still can get the ipv6 if you need.

• @jonsonjordan said:
    It's too late

Please follow our offers next days, We will keep you updated.

• "Unlimited Bandwidth transfer" Why I show is 1000G?

• @zq1258 said:
    "Unlimited Bandwidth transfer" Why I show is 1000G?

We fixed it for all new plans

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@x3host said:

@brueggus said:

Can i have your order id? Please send me a PM with your transaction id and i'll send you the refund instantly .

• @x3host still waiting..

• @x3host: If I may ask, what panel do you use? And do you allow custom ISOs on KVM plans?

• Unlimited, awesome

Thanked by 1x3host

• @angstrom said:
    @x3host: If I may ask, what panel do you use? And do you allow custom ISOs on KVM plans?

We use both SolusVM and Virtualizor , And my answer for your question is simply yes we allow custom ISO's on KVM..

Thanked by 1angstrom

• @x3host said:

@angstrom said:
    @x3host: If I may ask, what panel do you use? And do you allow custom ISOs on KVM plans?

We use both SolusVM and Virtualizor , And my answer for your question is simply yes we allow custom ISO's on KVM..

Another question: do you offer IPv6 at all of your locations?

• By the way, does anyone here have experience with X3host.com?

• @angstrom said:

@x3host said:

@angstrom said:

Another question: do you offer IPv6 at all of your locations?

Yes we offer ipv6 with all locations.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @tenpera said:
    @x3host still waiting..

Added the ipv6 inside your Virtualizor VPS.

• @x3host works good, thanks.

Thanked by 1x3host
  • zq1258zq1258 Member
    edited December 2017

@x3host said:

But it still shows up as 1000G Bandwidth

• zq1258zq1258 Member
    edited December 2017

I've already given you a ticket.

• @zq1258 said:

@x3host said:

We've explained this on your ticket, it's just a number we won't suspend your VPS if you exceeded this limitation.

• @x3host said:

@zq1258 said:

@x3host said:

We've explained this on your ticket, it's just a number we won't suspend your VPS if you exceeded this limitation.

I have received your reply, thank you.

Thanked by 1x3host
  • be careful with this host. Search for his past, considering that their previous names were @stackvps and @combozo . I wouldn't touch them even with gloves...

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @jvnadr said:
    be careful with this host. Search for his past, considering that their previous names were @stackvps and @combozo . I wouldn't touch them even with gloves...

You are still welcome to join x3host anytime, BTW, We are no longer partnered with combozo or any other previous names we are only serve our customers under x3host.com.

• Our 256mb package is available now on our stock.

• Could not check out. "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."

• The server/service looks ok, just bit slow for the support tickets.

• @derekyang said:
    The server/service looks ok, just bit slow for the support tickets.

Thanks for your comment , Please provide me your ticket id to check it for you..

• @cohomology said:
    Could not check out. "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."

Try now

• @x3host said:

@derekyang said:

Thanks for your comment , Please provide me your ticket id to check it for you..

Thanks for asking,
    Not big thing but here is the ticket #493452

• @derekyang said:

@x3host said:

@derekyang said:

Thanks for asking,
    Not big thing but here is the ticket #493452

Updated for you , You can check it now.