Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch - BF 2017 - Good deals :) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch - BF 2017 - Good deals :)

13»

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2017

Thanks guys!

Amsterdam storage special is now out of stock. Still available in Stockholm and Los Angeles.

NVMes available in Amsterdam/Stockholm.

• I got a 20 GB server and storage setup within minutes of my ticket.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Abdullah said: In what way do you mean? Each plan is already 2x of the previous?

He probably meat can all these special plans be combined like a storage one?

Thanked by 1hosthatch

@bersy said:

Abdullah said: In what way do you mean? Each plan is already 2x of the previous?

Yep, combining them is no problem.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • I can't wait until the LA xmas deals, I love their LA location.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:

@bersy said:

Abdullah said: In what way do you mean? Each plan is already 2x of the previous?

Can the non-storage plans also be combined? So do plan 1 and 2 add up to 4,5GB RAM, 15GB NVMe and 2,25TB bandwidth?

@chrisp said:

@Abdullah said:

@bersy said:

Can the non-storage plans also be combined? So do plan 1 and 2 add up to 4,5GB RAM, 15GB NVMe and 2,25TB bandwidth?

Yes, they can be combined.

• Waiting for nvme la too

• is this promo forever subscribed or just once?

• @Abdullah said:

@boxelder said:

@Abdullah said:
    We'll have plenty of LA and two new locations (was hoping to have them ready for BF) for Christmas time :)

So could we possibly order the KVM today and wait to have it provisioned in LA?

Yes, they will be provisioned around 10th Dec in that case. But might be easier to just wait for Christmas promotions?

will you discount on NVMe 24 GB or higher plan?

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

$8 and $10/yr ones are available again, for a very limited period of time