Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• fanfan Veteran

@VirMach said:

Harambe said: Hey @VirMach, if you're listening, hit me with a 2c/2GB/15GB+ KVM in Seattle, San Jose, Chicago, or ATL for <$15

Plz & thx.

Sorry, not listening.

Harambe said: You just gotta keep tagging @VirMach to make it rain. GET HYPED

But I hear this is where the good deals are at...

Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

No? Okay... That would probably backfire and get people mad anyway. I'll just go back to the other thread.

Count me in.

• VirMach said: Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

Throw in 2 or 3 cores and support and I'm in :)

• @VirMach said:
    Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

No? Okay... That would probably backfire and get people mad anyway. I'll just go back to the other thread.

I'd be interested in that.
    And more deals in NY / east coast area please.
    2 GB ram, 20+GB SSD, KVM for $10-$15/yr would be good.

Thanks!

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

Y'all may not be smart.

@VirMach Why won't you accept a yearly prepay to help with fees? Do you need the transactions to help combat CBs?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Crab said:

VirMach said: Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

No, but LA would be great and price (GASP) can be slightly higher too.

Meet me halfway in Chicago? Our Los Angeles servers haven't come in yet.

• emptyPDemptyPD Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

I'd be interesed too. Hit me!

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

Jesus fuck, people, read.

• VirMach said: Meet me halfway in Chicago?

This is a go. Link please.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@VirMach said:

Ahem. I'm down with Chicago, San Jose, Seattle and ATL as listed out before. Give it to me daddy.

• @VirMach said:

@Crab said:

VirMach said: Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

How bout them SJ servers, eh? wink

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

THE D HAS BEEN BROUGHT

@raindog308 and @WSS still around? @VirMach now you have to bring the thunder.

Thanked by 2WSS FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@Crab said:

I'm willing to try that out even though I just got one LA 8GB box from your flash sale! It is a BF after all!

• @VirMach said:

anything within US location, count me in :)

• @VirMach said:

Count me in please!

• @Virmach how many limited per person? I didn't see a limit so I kind of ignored the numeric. :D

• San Jose if possible? Prefer West Coast.

• @Harambe said:

@spammy said:

How is arq?

Love it. Was using the trial before and liked it. Have it set to backup my main machine hourly, so it does deltas to one of my dedicated servers, and then that box rsyncs to a storage VPS & Kimsufi.

Might use it to backup some of my Windows VMs to my G Suite account as well.

Thanks, bought one!

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • @strcmp said:

>

I'd be interested in that.
    And more deals in NY / east coast area please.
    2 GB ram, 20+GB SSD, KVM for $10-$15/yr would be good.

+1. Count me in.

• Nekki said: KUJOE-A-GO-GO: INSANE SPEC FOR $18/YEAR HERE - SOLD OUT

I guess @Kujoe isn't really restocking anymore, has been F5ing the page for the whole night...

@spammy said:

Thanks, bought one!

No problemo, enjoy

• The promote on SYS, 30% off, is that a one time only discount or you get same price when renew ?

• @spammy said:

Nekki said: KUJOE-A-GO-GO: INSANE SPEC FOR $18/YEAR HERE - SOLD OUT

I guess @Kujoe isn't really restocking anymore, has been F5ing the page for the whole night...

He said he didn't have any more stock over 8 hours ago.

Thanked by 2Falzo spammy
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    @Virmach how many limited per person? I didn't see a limit so I kind of ignored the numeric. :D

Don't buy too many, you might hurt everyone else's feelings and then we'll have another PR disaster.

Thanked by 3WSS Harambe imok

@jameshsi said:
    The promote on SYS, 30% off, is that a one time only discount or you get same price when renew ?

I believe the Kimsufi & SYS deals are recurring, which is nice, unfortunately not much left in stock when I checked.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

@WSS said:
    @Virmach how many limited per person? I didn't see a limit so I kind of ignored the numeric. :D

Don't buy too many, you might hurt everyone else's feelings and then we'll have another PR disaster.

MY HONOR IS AT STAKE!!?!?!!

Well I feel really stupid right now.

@WSS said:

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

thank you @VirMach - felt so good i have lost my all caps...i'm spent...

• @Harambe said:
    Well I feel really stupid right now.

@WSS said:

I'm done. Thanks for coming through, @VirMach. :D

• Not $2/mo, but PURCHASED!!!

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH RAM/CPU
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 6x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1900GB BANDWIDTH