Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:
    What if I pay for 2 but you only give me one and some how by accident you drop one disk in another server and never turn the 2nd one on?

I mean.. accidents happen

hahaha :))))

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@willie said:

vmhaus said:

FLASH SALE. 20 Minutes. You have been warned.

No payment method except for paypal :(. Signup process took a while but I think I was quick enough, then hit the paypal issue, oh well.

I'm guessing yours was the one that went through the second time? We are working on that.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @vmhaus , nice to see you active and kicking ...

• @zevus said:

@geekalot said:

@zevus said:

Cool. If I could only get their Sydney & Mexico City life would be good; but near impossible.

Near when they first implemented the One Cloud, I snagged a Mexico City.... & a couple of months later, decided I wanted to check out a few other locations. Moved that VPS, wasn't able to move it back (it was the 1st tier VPS which they decided to lock out of all of their rarer locations at some point -- never got any notice of it & perhaps it's still like this).

I ended up cancelling that & I've checked occasionally since then, but never seen Mexico City as available. Oh well.

ed: btw, I show Sydney as available right now. I just got one of these to put in Tokyo

Thanks for the heads up @zevus.

No love for me, I can't get Sydney on either a Plan 01 or Plan 03 instance :-(

Where are you seeing it as available?? If you try to create it is not going to happen.

Unlike Mexico City which clearly shows a grayed out and says "Try again later" when you hover over it, Sydney & Auckland look like they are available until you try to spin them up .... they generate a:
    Because of the way our OneCloud plans are split across different host nodes, it is currently impossible to create a VM of this plan in this location. You may try again later.

Yeah, tried it with the Plan 02 and after clicking the "OK" it gives that same message. My bad.

I remember the same thing w/ Mexico City showing as available when I tried to move my old Plan 01 back way back when.... guess they're still pulling the same shenanigans. =/

I suppose the worst part of it was, that I moved this original Plan 01 from Mexico City to Tokyo, decided I wanted to go back to Mexico City after a few weeks, then it said I couldn't use Plan 01 in Mexico City or Tokyo. That's why I killed that VPS.

.... but other than this nonsense, I've been very happy with their One Cloud. Just need a floater still to check locations, I guess.

"Just need a floater still to check locations, I guess."

This X 10000000000000000000000000
    I have been pleading with them to do this for at least 2 years.

@ehab said:
    @vmhaus , nice to see you active and kicking ...

It's black friday. Got to take part. We deployed an extra node just for this weekend and by the looks of things we may need it

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

Boom new deal: Phoenix USA KVM - SSD Cached

1 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
    256 MB Ram
    5 GB SSD Cached Disk space
    500 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    1 x IPv4 address

Code: phx25647

Price: €7.00 p/ year

Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=173

20 units or expires on the 28th.

Thanked by 1niels

192MB flash sale ended. Wasn't looking at the time you guys got an extra 7 mins.

• anyone able to offer 3-4tb space under $10 (Kvm)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

elofty said: anyone able to offer 3-4tb space under $10 (Kvm)

woah... it would take a year+ just to get ROI on the disks never mind everything else haha.

• I've spent Black Friday thus far virtual stalking @vmhaus!

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • vmhaus said: 192MB flash sale ended

Oh God! not again... i lost it

• flexflex Member
    edited November 2017

saw this on twitter, not sure if it was posted before

SAVE 60% on the first month in all NL Servers with
    Coupon Code: NLBLACKFREE
    Or get 1 MONTH FREE in all NL Servers under a quarterly payment with Coupon
    Code: NLBLACKFREEM
    https://www.evoluso.com/netherlands-dedicated-servers/

and this

The Black Friday Sale is Live
    Shodan Membership for $5 instead of $49
    https://buff.ly/2B64g82

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @elofty said:
    anyone able to offer 3-4tb space under $10 (Kvm)

@SpeedyKVM_Ryan could come close if he'd finally throw that 30% off into the circus.

@jam said:

vmhaus said: 192MB flash sale ended

Oh God! not again... i lost it

Topup $7, open ticket, ask for "Monkey" and give him your best GIF. If he approves of your GIF you'll be granted an exception

Thanked by 1ehab

@adamluk said:
    I've spent Black Friday thus far virtual stalking @vmhaus!

We've spent all BF on tickets, ISOs, BGP & sadly 1 dispute. But overall we've enjoyed it. Still some hours left in the day and always Cyber Monday.

Thanked by 1adamluk
  • Let me tag a few more providers because no crazy blackfriday deals from them so far! @ChristianDSH, @exception0x876 @Kabeldamagement @OBHost @Abdullah @ServerHand

• vmhaus said: Topup $7, open ticket, ask for "Monkey" and give him your best GIF. If he approves of your GIF you'll be granted an exception

GIF-BASED EXCEPTIONS ARE THE BEST EXCEPTIONS

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • *send a virtual coffee to @cociu

wake up buddy and make us happy :)

• @Nekki said:

vmhaus said: Topup $7, open ticket, ask for "Monkey" and give him your best GIF. If he approves of your GIF you'll be granted an exception

GIF-BASED EXCEPTIONS ARE THE BEST EXCEPTIONS

And share the GIF.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@WebGuru said:
    Let me tag a few more providers because no crazy blackfriday deals from them so far! @ChristianDSH, @exception0x876 @Kabeldamagement @OBHost @Abdullah @ServerHand

Not true, already had one, just went sold out really fast before posting on LET :\

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Boom new deal: Phoenix USA KVM - SSD Cached

I didn't know I needed this, but apparently I do.

• Someone must post a crazy deals if this thread reach 1000 comments

• imok said: And share the GIF.

YES

• vmhaus said: ask for "Monkey"

xD

i already have $10 on my vmhaus account since last night.

what you mean with "GIF" ???

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2017

Finally got my $0.88/year .COM https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/black-friday-cyber-monday-coupons/

Edit: SOLD OUT. Dafuq people is crazy!

• flokinet.is bf deals (tor-friendly offshore hosting)

10% discount on vps servers => FLOKIVPS10
    tor shared hosting with 10% => FLOKISH10

edited November 2017

@jam said:

vmhaus said: ask for "Monkey"

xD

i already have $10 on my vmhaus account since last night.

what you mean with "GIF" ???

Animated Image. We prefer to think of our Monkey as having fun with BF much like this

https://media.giphy.com/media/dchERAZ73GvOE/giphy.gif

• jam said: what you mean with "GIF" ???

THIS

• @exception0x876 said:

@WebGuru said:
    Let me tag a few more providers because no crazy blackfriday deals from them so far! @ChristianDSH, @exception0x876 @Kabeldamagement @OBHost @Abdullah @ServerHand

Not true, already had one, just went sold out really fast before posting on LET :\

That's really unfair LET users should be on your priority list now give us some double crazy deal otherwise @Nekki will start a campaign against you!

• @imok said:
    Finally got my $0.88/year .COM https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/black-friday-cyber-monday-coupons/

Edit: SOLD OUT. Dafuq people is crazy!

5000 coupons were gone after 2 minutes

This discussion has been closed.