Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

13468916

Comments

  • Would there be any package with RAM 8GB+ ?

  • I've already blown my wad.. I'm ready for a second round!

  • Prepared to grab them now...

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider
    edited November 2017

    We are switching operating system options to "Install Later" and "Windows 2008" for Windows packages. We will only allow installations for Windows 2008 as this will install more smoothly when ordering.

    If you select "Install Later" you will be able to see various Linux options in your panel after ordering. Windows will not be available for "Install Later" and we will unfortunately not be offering 2012 or 2016 with these offers. If you need a re-install, you can request one in the future if you selected Windows originally and did not re-install Linux afterward. We're exploring other options but this seems to be the best to ensure a smoother experience.

    If you select "Install Later" please wait some time before re-installing to ensure everyone gets created properly for the sale.

    needavps said: does codes work on the flash deals? Can you apply it after ordering? It's late so either i didn't see it or it just places the order with invoice before allowing editing the order. Thanks.

    You can't apply coupons after you've already ordered.

    Jebing said: Would there be any package with RAM 8GB+ ?

    Yes.

  • specials with more bandwidth please

  • chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

    @VirMach said:
    We will only allow installations for Windows 2008

    @VirMach said:
    we will unfortunately not be offering 2012 or 2016 with these offers

    Eww only 2008? Welp. Just killed any deal for me. Guess I can get some sleep now D:

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider

    chaoszero112 said: Eww only 2008? Welp. Just killed any deal for me. Guess I can get some sleep now D:

    You can request a re-install to Windows 2012 if you select Windows 2008 originally, but expect some wait. Just don't switch to Linux and do not pick "Install Later."

    Services --> My Services --> Click on service --> Re-install OS --> If you would like to re-install Windows, please create a ticket here.

    We won't charge anything additional for Windows re-installs. Please just wait some time before requesting a re-install.

  • @VirMach said:

    chaoszero112 said: Eww only 2008? Welp. Just killed any deal for me. Guess I can get some sleep now D:

    You can request a re-install to Windows 2012 if you select Windows 2008 originally, but expect some wait. Just don't switch to Linux and do not pick "Install Later."

    Services --> My Services --> Click on service --> Re-install OS --> If you would like to re-install Windows, please create a ticket here.

    We won't charge anything additional for Windows re-installs. Please just wait some time before requesting a re-install.

    How very nice of you. With this newly acquired information, my lack of sleep shall continue.

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider

    @chaoszero112 said:

    @VirMach said:

    chaoszero112 said: Eww only 2008? Welp. Just killed any deal for me. Guess I can get some sleep now D:

    You can request a re-install to Windows 2012 if you select Windows 2008 originally, but expect some wait. Just don't switch to Linux and do not pick "Install Later."

    Services --> My Services --> Click on service --> Re-install OS --> If you would like to re-install Windows, please create a ticket here.

    We won't charge anything additional for Windows re-installs. Please just wait some time before requesting a re-install.

    How very nice of you. With this newly acquired information, my lack of sleep shall continue.

    There's a pretty nice Windows offer about this far down into the sale.

  • 4gb 4cpu but a 10gb ssd....... wow this is bad bad bad

  • @corbpie said:
    4gb 4cpu but a 10gb ssd....... wow this is bad bad bad

    doesn't matter still bought it...:-)

    Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @corbpie said:
    4gb 4cpu but a 10gb ssd....... wow this is bad bad bad

    Not balanced at all, especially for the price compared to others that have come up

  • @VirMach Will there be any Amsterdam KVM offers in the flash sale?

  • CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited November 2017

    Well, they cancelled mine after 2hrs. Dissaponted :/

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider

    MTT86 said: @VirMach Will there be any Amsterdam KVM offers in the flash sale?

    Unfortunately, a lot of what we had planned simply did not get delivered to us properly on time. We are still waiting on the following servers:

    • Amsterdam KVM
    • Frankfurt KVM
    • Frankfurt OVZ
    • Los Angeles 10Gbps
    • Dallas 10Gbps
    • San Jose KVM
    • San Jose OVZ
    • Phoenix OVZ

    Harambe said: Not balanced at all, especially for the price compared to others that have come up

    Some plans will not be very balanced. In the case of this 4GB/4 Core and 10GB disk, the server most likely had 80% or more CPU left over. We were originally going to do these offers for Halloween as "Frankenstein" deals but our flash script was not ready, and the servers meant for Black Friday got delayed (see above.)

    CasualCanvas said: Well, they cancelled mine after 2hrs.

    We are extremely sorry, but your service didn't generate properly so we cancelled & refunded you. We cannot go back and modify the details while the sale is still active. The other option is to wait until the sale is over and then manually generate any that had errors, but this would create too much work & delay.

    We hope you understand. There are plenty of other deals upcoming, and our system should work more smoothly now.

  • LampardLampard Member, Provider

    10 GB SSD with 4 GB RAM isn't good :( please make some offers with HDD, but atleast higher than 10 :/

  • Tbh it's been a let down so far

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017

    So it changed again. 14.5$/year

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1536MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • @VirMach said:

    MTT86 said: @VirMach Will there be any Amsterdam KVM offers in the flash sale?

    Unfortunately, a lot of what we had planned simply did not get delivered to us properly on time. We are still waiting on the following servers:

    • Amsterdam KVM
    • Frankfurt KVM
    • Frankfurt OVZ
    • Los Angeles 10Gbps
    • Dallas 10Gbps
    • San Jose KVM
    • San Jose OVZ
    • Phoenix OVZ

    Harambe said: Not balanced at all, especially for the price compared to others that have come up

    Some plans will not be very balanced. In the case of this 4GB/4 Core and 10GB disk, the server most likely had 80% or more CPU left over. We were originally going to do these offers for Halloween as "Frankenstein" deals but our flash script was not ready, and the servers meant for Black Friday got delayed (see above.)

    CasualCanvas said: Well, they cancelled mine after 2hrs.

    We are extremely sorry, but your service didn't generate properly so we cancelled & refunded you. We cannot go back and modify the details while the sale is still active. The other option is to wait until the sale is over and then manually generate any that had errors, but this would create too much work & delay.

    We hope you understand. There are plenty of other deals upcoming, and our system should work more smoothly now.

    I really liked that deal though, it was like calling to me but then Titanic had to hit an Iceberg.

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Provider, Top Provider

    corbpie said: Tbh it's been a let down so far

    There are 15+ offers with at least 25GB SSD disk. So around one out of every seven deals will have more disk space. There will be offers for at least another day or two. Sorry if you're disappointed because each deal does not fit your needs, but they're random flash deals based on our stock levels on each server.

    Lampard said: 10 GB SSD with 4 GB RAM isn't good :( please make some offers with HDD, but atleast higher than 10 :/

    Please understand that everyone has different requirements. The 10GB SSD offer with 4GB RAM / 4 CPU sold out before the time limit, so some people were clearly interested. Certain applications require more RAM & CPU but not much disk.

  • @VirMach how many offer came up for OVZ 512-1024Mb. i need it for all location in the US.

  • 5cpu 5gb ram and 5gb ssd space........

    .....

    ...

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $17.50 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – LOW DISK – HIGH CPU/RAM
    RAM 5120MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 5x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • I like the new format.

  • @JabJab said:
    $17.50 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – LOW DISK – HIGH CPU/RAM
    RAM 5120MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 5x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    out of.stock

  • @noaman said:

    @JabJab said:
    $17.50 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – LOW DISK – HIGH CPU/RAM
    RAM 5120MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 5x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    out of.stock

    Out of space

  • F5 F5 F5,I am waiting

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $31.00 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – MED. CPU/RAM
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • OOS now

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017

    $29.00 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH RAM/CPU
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 4x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 900GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    That makes no sense in comparison to previous one for 17.5$, wtf?
    +5 GB of HDD, -1 core, -1GB RAM, -500GB bandwidth hower +11.5$. Disk in Buffalo must be expensive. I guess previous one was the "super promo", this one is the 'calculated by script' ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.