Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any good offer for a long time domain?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any good offer for a long time domain?

I want to get a domain for a website dowloading, want to register over 5 years.
New tld is ok, what I need is just in a cheap price.
any good offer could u give the advice? thanks

Comments

• What?

• WSS said: What?

Seems like @Nickman is looking to know what's the cheapest tld/registrar for a 5+ years registration. And he's ok with the crappy new TLDs.

• @datanoise Thank you for this information. I couldn't parse it at all.

You're 10 months too late, Nickman. .party/.faith/etc were $7/10 years back in January, but they are no longer. Black Friday is weeks away..

• .ru is ~$3 per year and still the cheapest non-sale domain afaik.

• define 'cheap'. porkbun and namecheap are still running promo's for some new TLDs. $16 for a 10 year reg. or indeed waiit for that special friday in november..

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

.xyz I think is like 1.99 a year every year on namesilo

• @WSS said:
    @datanoise Thank you for this information. I couldn't parse it at all.

You're 10 months too late, Nickman. .party/.faith/etc were $7/10 years back in January, but they are no longer. Black Friday is weeks away..
    @Tion said:
    .ru is ~$3 per year and still the cheapest non-sale domain afaik.
    @lsd said:
    define 'cheap'. porkbun and namecheap are still running promo's for some new TLDs. $16 for a 10 year reg. or indeed waiit for that special friday in november..
    @Hostlovin said:
    .xyz I think is like 1.99 a year every year on namesilo
    @datanoise said:

WSS said: What?

Seems like @Nickman is looking to know what's the cheapest tld/registrar for a 5+ years registration. And he's ok with the crappy new TLDs.

oh, yeah, the black friday is coming, i almost forget it,maybe better to wait for two weeks