Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hourly Billed KVM, 2 GB RAM Starting at $2.78, Free AnyCast, 1Tbps DDoS protection Inc. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hourly Billed KVM, 2 GB RAM Starting at $2.78, Free AnyCast, 1Tbps DDoS protection Inc.

2»

Comments

• What if I consumed 3TB bandwidth? Does the speed get throttled or the service get suspended?

• demadema Member
    edited September 2017

@MrPsycho said:
    Again... You don't really know what uptime is :/ Uptime can be in hours, days, years. You can say "my server uptime is 340 days", but it does not mean it will stay up in the future. 100% is illogical, because day is a 100% of a day. Always. Day can't be 94% of a day.

...and well... You claim to have 100% uptime... Have you guys ever rebooted node? Have you ever unplugged the network cable?

You do realize that none of the hosting providers have a way of estimating downtime right? 99.9% is a calculation that allows for unforeseen downtime, but of course every hosting provider tries to keep their client machines and nodes up 24/7.

One of the few places where you can guarantee uptime is on the network, and CC guarantees a 100% network uptime.

@MrPsycho said:
    First reply within two minutes, no reply since then.

It seems like you ended the conversation there mate by saying 'but okay...', you haven't asked any information past the point nor have given a reason for the team to reply. They are always ready to help you out, and if you had just asked for more information or any other promotions that were ongoing they would have replied.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • @TheLinuxBug said:
    You simply don't understand the logic of the wording you are using. I will simply state this, the providers who claim '99%' and '99.99%' or '99.999%' state this as an uptime SLA (Service Level Agreement). You simply state that you, based on the wording, guarantee 100% uptime. This would mean if I experience ANY downtime what so ever you would be responsible to compensate me for that time it was down. You don't state that this is an SLA, you simply state that you provide a promise of 100% uptime.

The SLA can be found here, and you can refer all the policies here :P

@TheLinuxBug said:
    So, you only provide 100% power and network uptime to those you consider to matter?

Since all clients are distributed on equal nodes as is the case with every hosting provider, I would love to know how your logic works.

Maybe you should check out the website or drop a comment requesting the information before going on a rant since obviously you cannot expect people to include every titbit of information in an advertisement.

Just my 2 cents :P

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@wn789 said:
    Pretty good. I've been using it for 1 months, and if it's Asia, it's better.

Glad you're enjoying. Asia locations is actually great, we have plans for SG but no ETA tho

@im8a said:
    What if I consumed 3TB bandwidth? Does the speed get throttled or the service get suspended?

Currently, yes you will be suspended, but you can always order more BW just in case you reach 3TB

• im8aim8a Member
    edited September 2017

@Cloudcone said:

@wn789 said:
    Pretty good. I've been using it for 1 months, and if it's Asia, it's better.

Glad you're enjoying. Asia locations is actually great, we have plans for SG but no ETA tho

@im8a said:
    What if I consumed 3TB bandwidth? Does the speed get throttled or the service get suspended?

Currently, yes you will be suspended, but you can always order more BW just in case you reach 3TB

Gotcha! Had your XEN instance last time. Great experience overall!

Glad to see you guys upgrade to KVM(probably with a lot performance increment)!

Thanked by 1Cloudcone

Had your XEN instance last time. Great experience overall!

Glad to see you guys upgrade to KVM(probably with a lot performance increment)!

Yes indeed, a lot of clients switched to KVM for the perfomance (despite the fact we had to say good bye to some miners).

Xen is still alive if you have one :) and thank you for your great feedback.

• Any private network (internal network)?

• Anybody collected the cens ? Wish there is some more cents to make it a dollar.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@black84 said:
    Any private network (internal network)?

Not at the moment, sorry but we will have it soon, i understand the BW issue when it comes to internal instance data communication so it's on our top list of dev work :D

• Cloudcone said: Not at the moment, sorry but we will have it soon, i understand the BW issue when it comes to internal instance data communication so it's on our top list of dev work :D

Don't forget add more location, so we can setup HA. It will be more advantages if there is cloudflare railgun in your network... ^_^

PM me if the development of private network finish... I'd love to try ^_^

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2017

dema said: Maybe you should check out the website or drop a comment requesting the information before going on a rant since obviously you cannot expect people to include every titbit of information in an advertisement.

Just my 2 cents :P

I don't know who you are and why you are in this thread shilling for this group, but no.

It is unfair to the customer to use the incorrect wording when describing the service as it changes the customers expectations. An advertisement is supposed to set the expectations for the beginning of your business relationship and if you start out with not being able to accurately describe your product, this is not setting the correct expectations.

If you are not able to understand this, I am sorry, but the things I mentioned should be stated clearly to provide the best set of expectations to the customer.

The provider doesn't have to listen to me, but if he wants business from people like my self who are ready to spend for a reliable looking product, then failing to provide the correct information in your advertisements will not cut it.

Again, do what you want, but you lost my business and I have been participating in this community / on this forum since 2011 and have/maintain roughly 60-70 VPS servers at any given time from many different hosts, so I pretty much know what I am talking about.

Cheers!

• This plan is out of stock :(

@tianwm said:
    This plan is out of stock :(

Hi, unfortunately yes :(
    We are working on a way to let the user know if the plan is available or not on the order link.

We have an offer planned, hope you will be able to grab one then.