Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK VPS - 1GB - Special offer! - £5.00 Semi Annually or £10.00 Annually - While stock lasts!!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK VPS - 1GB - Special offer! - £5.00 Semi Annually or £10.00 Annually - While stock lasts!!!

2»

Comments

• @northhosts Looking glass please?

• We don't have one at the minute sorry.

• @rocket said:
    Hmm, have you opened a ticket? It's a really easy thing for them to fix, surprised they haven't done it yet.

Opened a ticket, was promised action but none till date... hope @northhosts gets around to it soon, as I'm happy with the VPS otherwise.

• @advarisk said:

@rocket said:
    Hmm, have you opened a ticket? It's a really easy thing for them to fix, surprised they haven't done it yet.

Opened a ticket, was promised action but none till date... hope @northhosts gets around to it soon, as I'm happy with the VPS otherwise.

That's the same thing happened to me when I opened a ticket, I did so back in December.

• We answer all tickets and less urgent issues are prioritised in order of workload. We don't ignore any.

• No offence, but you said on January 25:

@northhosts said:
    It's been prioritised guys, will be done today

The follow-up was because it wasn't done as you said. I haven't followed up about the OpenVZ upgrade because the timeline was mentioned as Feb-end and I respect that it can take time to schedule downtime.

• No offence taken, any support can be dealt with via ticket.