Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with Virtwire/Evoburst since yesterday? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with Virtwire/Evoburst since yesterday?

Comments

• @davidgestiondbi Do you run LIR business? I got a quote from VirtWire earlier and wonder if GestionDBI can do something similar. (Shot you a PM

• @davidgestiondbi said:

@yomero said:
    Well, the mail talks about "NAT offers", and the gdbi site about LES vps.

So, I wonder what can we do the customers of the megavz NAT services. Still NAT, but no LES.

If you check correctly our website, we specified LowEndSpirit, NanoVZ and MegaVZ offers.

Regards, David

What's the grace period and is there something for people on MEGA1024 plans?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

So what locations did Virtwire have?

• For those monthly customers who need an immediate home, if you can supply proof of purchase (invoice, paypal transaction) issued within the last 30 days then we can match your plan specifications, price and provide the first month free of charge.

This "proposition" has no business orientated motive attached to it.

Thanked by 3ehab bersy mpkossen
  • I got my money back via paypal, payed in march 2016 (yearly payed evoburst vps).

• i heard that they gonna close their company...

• @anonym_user said:
    I got my money back via paypal, payed in march 2016 (yearly payed evoburst vps).
    chargeback?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi guys,

For the NAT part, we will follow this post more than LowEndTalk, since we are a LowEndSpirit member: http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2895

For IPv4, we are ready to help you with our regular DeepNet Solutions plans: https://www.deepnetsolutions.com/openvz-vps.html
    I will also put here a refugee discount: REFUGEE15 (1 by customer only) (Give 15% off recurring over any OpenVZ VPS from this webpage)

Keep in mind, we can't migrate or extend your billing period on Dedicated IPv4 VPS.

Also, for ticket system, as you may all understand, we get hundred of tickets no stop coming in and we do our best to answer them as fast as possible. Please be patient!

Regards, David

• JarryJarry Member
    edited September 2016

@anonym_user said:
    I got my money back via paypal, payed in march 2016 (yearly payed evoburst vps).

pp-refund or how did you do it? Payed for my evoburst in april/2016. I let them have half of that yearly payment (and that's very generous from me, considering that crappy "service" they provided), but I want the other half of my money back...

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2016

now my budgetvz in LA going offline too

so my 2 vps was vanished today :(

Budgetvz in LA ( Quickpacket ) & Evoburst in LA ( Fevvo )

Anyone know how to get data back??

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited September 2016

@add_iT said:
    now my budgetvz in LA going offline too

so my 2 vps was vanished today :(

Budgetvz in LA ( Quickpacket ) & Evoburst in LA ( Fevvo )

Anyone know how to get data back??

The only way is to not post the exact same thing in two different threads.

Oh noes, too late!

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • anonym_useranonym_user Member
    edited September 2016

@n0Today said:
    chargeback?

Yes.

@Jarry said:

@anonym_user said:

pp-refund or how did you do it? Payed for my evoburst in april/2016. I let them have half of > that yearly payment (and that's very generous from me, considering that crappy "service"
    they provided), but I want the other half of my money back...

I got the whole money back for my yearly payed vps. I opened a paypal conflict and evoburst/virtvire accepted it and payed me back 100% of the money.

• my vps down too

• I am not sure what I migth do now. I payed for a "OpenVZ-4G" vps located in NL01 node.
    My server is still up, but I guest not for so long. If someone could informe me, I would be grateful.

• @bougar said:
    I am not sure what I migth do now. I payed for a "OpenVZ-4G" vps located in NL01 node.
    My server is still up, but I guest not for so long. If someone could informe me, I would be grateful.

Backup, run, chargeback when the node actually goes down, dont look back.

• bougarbougar Member
    edited September 2016

@teamacc said:

@bougar said:
    I am not sure what I migth do now. I payed for a "OpenVZ-4G" vps located in NL01 node.

Could I open a conflict on paypal?

• @bougar said:

@teamacc said:

@bougar said:

Currently your services are still available, so that's probably a no

• bougarbougar Member
    edited September 2016

@teamacc said:
    Currently your services are still available, so that's probably a no

Anyway, I payed more than 180 days before. 25 dollars to the trash I guest :(
    I can not open conflict in paypal anyway.

• @bougar said:

@teamacc said:

@bougar said:

Why not. They already stated they will either kill off or sell their NL node. Reason enough not to be able to trust them anymore at this point especially since there's hardly any communication or ETA when this will happen.

• @bougar said:

@teamacc said:

@bougar said:

You can start a conflict on paypal. I'm 100% sure ryan will give you your money back.

• @anonym_user said:

@bougar said:

@teamacc said:

@bougar said:

You can start a conflict on paypal. I'm 100% sure ryan will give you your money back.

Unfortunately it takes 200 days since I payed so I can not open a conflict on paypal.
    I am in a bad situation. Let´s wait and see what happens.

• WildManWildMan Member
    edited September 2016

ok BVZ-LA01 - Los Angeles, California is down too iv just achieved that service last month and its paid for 1 year , iv already open 2 paypal conflicts ... lets see what Ryan will do he "canceled" the automatic payment on those 2 conflicts but nothing about refund i am still in seller-buyer resolution .... we can forget about virtwire ......everyday a new node is blocked/closed :\

• @WildMan said:
    ok BVZ-LA01 - Los Angeles, California is down too iv just achieved that service last month and its paid for 1 year , iv already open 2 paypal conflicts ... lets see what Ryan will do he "canceled" the automatic payment on those 2 conflicts but nothing about refund i am still in seller-buyer resolution .... we can forget about virtwire ......everyday a new node is blocked/closed :\

They're moved the VPS to BVZ-CA04. Check your new IP in SolusVM.

• @netrix said:

i am in BVZ-LA01 - Los Angeles, California is down too
    but my vps not moved.. how to request moving to other node?

• netrixnetrix Member
    edited September 2016

@nocker said:

@netrix said:

before moved, i'm in BVZ-LA01 too, after down I got notification IP has been changed from server monitor.

btw, i'm not requesting, I thought all VPS in BVZ-LA01 was moved there.

• databitsdatabits Member
    edited September 2016

Sht, I just renewed 2 VPS last month at 23rd and now the're down too. Of all the 8 VPS I have from them, only 2 are up, BVZ-CA05 but still useless, can't even ping google.

• lmao, so who was right all along?

• @databits said:
    Sht, I just renewed 2 VPS last month at 23rd and now the're down too. Of all the 8 VPS I have from them, only 2 are up, BVZ-CA05 but still useless, can't even ping google.

That's not good... hopefully VirtWire will do the right thing and refund you.

I don't accept that they didn't know this was going to happen when they took your money either, it's not good for any of the customers in this situation.

• Termiet said: lmao, so who was right all along?

No idea, who?

• WildManWildMan Member
    edited September 2016

@nocker said:

@netrix said:

well i didnt get any IP/email and my SolusVM login says the node is down still showing me the OLD ip ... so i think emails didnt reach all clients ... Ryan still ignoring paypal disputes ... iv achieved LA/California last month so iv got it online only few days as is down from 4 days ....
    Node BVZ-LA01 - Los Angeles, California / IP Address 104.247.219.194