Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM/Frantech Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM/Frantech Down?

I know LET is not a support desk for any provider. I can contact my buyvm management panel, but not frantech.ca to sent a ticket, 504 gateway times out. I can't get the wiki with the irc info on it to load either to use that route. I can't connect to my VPS; it has been up and down for about 12 hours according to uptimerobot.

Is this just me or is anyone else have these problems?

Comments

• clarity_64clarity_64 Member
    edited July 2016

They are posting about it on twitter. I am seeing the same issues. An hour ago, they said they were working on a solution.

Edit: I also weirdly got a UDP flood email from them this morning so I am guessing someone is attacking them. I am not running any services that should be a target so it might be someone going after their ranges.

Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • They are already working on it, per http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1584521

Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Large flood, all IPs are routed through Voxility already.

Good luck to them.

Thanked by 1MTUser2012
  • Thanks for the help. That was my guess, but I wanted to check.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Should be smooth for now.

I've been checking any outstanding complaints.

For what it's worth the attacker wanted 10 BTC to stop but we all know where that goes. Vox claimed > 100Gbit total spread over all of the subnets so it was pretty heavy.

It's annoying to say the least.

Francisco

• am i only one guy who is happy because they down?

• @desperand said:
    am i only one guy who is happy because they down?

Wow, you are a huge dick. Why in the world as a provider would you wish harm on another provider? If you are affiliated in any way with Blazing Fast, I'll make sure to stay away.

• AmitzAmitz Member

desperand said: am i only one guy who is happy because they down?

Wrong pill today?

Thanked by 2zafouhar netomx

He had some run in with Aldryic and it went poorly due to his own choices.

I tried to work things out between them but it was pretty bad.

I'm mostly done the RFO, just helping whatever tickets are coming to me.

Francisco

• @desperand said:

Don't use them but they have my respect.
    Good work Fran

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited July 2016

@Francisco said:
    He had some run in with Aldryic

Classic ;)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2016

@desperand said:

No, they do have many enemies, some rightfully, others wrongfully.

inthecloudblog said: Don't use them but they have my respect.

After long battles and getting to know them better, +1. But it is not unconditional, nor bowing to gods like in the case of other people.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@desperand said:

@Francisco said:
    He had some run in with Aldryic and it went poorly due to his own choices.

Thanks....i think? :P

Any hosts that offer a mix of both filtered & unfiltered products are welcome to email me at [email protected] and I can give some feedback on how to shrink the attack surface for them.

Francisco

Thanked by 1perennate
  • Francisco said: He had some run in with Aldryic and it went poorly due to his own choices.

Don't lie please, i have nothing against personally you, you didn't even try to solve a problem, you did just ignoring real problems. The reason of the problem was at your side guys, not at my side.

Ah, and yes, i can call you thief's too, you have steal around 20-30$ from me=) I don't need these money, it's funny, just try invest them for hiring someone how can manage very simple not technical problems with customers, which i can't even call "problem", and personally you, don't sit at different websites, and try by yourself to take a look for your support tickets archive and current managment with your customers, i'm sure you will find a lot of awesome things=) But i'm sure, you are already knowing about everything, and it's ok for your company to talk with clients like with shit.

You have all history and tickets and paypal disputes, and you know how it was for real, it's your company fault, not mine, and paypal was at my side because of your faults and a very bad, arrogant and boorish attitude to customers.

So, when your provider got down for a while, it's bad for sure, but i was happy for only short period of time.

I don't handle anything billing related but i'm fairly sure I talked to you recently and you were wanting to sign back on. If you actually signed up and were an active client years back, I wasn't aware, the only stuff i've heard from you and from Aldryic was that you signed up with some funny details.

If you were an active client and feel we didn't credit you or something i've yet to hear an email, transaction #, or something to look you up by.

By all means, i'll look into things if I'm presented with it. I can only work with what's available to me :)

I'll be a bit busy today with getting the final things together for buying my new place so excuse me if I don't reply instantly.

Francisco

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited July 2016

cough Vegas resellers

• kaflokaflo Member
    edited July 2016

@desperand said:

*chuckles*