Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colo Wheels! ColoCrossing Managed IT Services in Buffalo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colo Wheels! ColoCrossing Managed IT Services in Buffalo

Comments

• @Damian said:
    Murrika! Fuck yeah!

I find it hilarious that US auto manufacturers made cars that no one wanted for 30+ years. Then this stopped being viable, and then started listening to what people wanted and now make cars that people want, but are having such a difficult time selling them because there's a 30 year history to hedge against.

Good business advice for LET too: instead of selling cheap shit no one wants, charge more to give people exactly what they want. There. I've done my good deed on LET for the month.

Nice advice. Btw I was joking about the whole Kia/Mustang thing, I actually have a pretty old Hyundai myself, the car just doesn't want to die. Probably for the best too, wouldn't be able to replace it with anything viable.

• DamianDamian Member

ManofServer said: I actually have a pretty old Hyundai

Me too, I've had four Hyundais since 2002, and they've all been fantastic cars. That's actually another good example: Hyundai used to make really crappy cars for cheap, but then realized if they charged only slightly more, they can make cars people like and want to buy again.

• Everyone making jokes about ColoCrossing's IPv6 support better get ready for a letter from Gregory Clark.. they need to pay off that fleet of premium vehicles somehow.

• @ihatetonyy said:
    Everyone making jokes about ColoCrossing's IPv6 support better get ready for a letter from Gregory Clark.. they need to pay off that fleet of premium vehicles somehow.

I wish Gregory Clark had an account here at LET. It was going to be fun watching 80% of LET members recieving legal notices every other day because of their special love for CC, HVH and IPV6 lol

Thanked by 2zafouhar netomx
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Nice wrap. Now you just need blue rims. I was going to do a little quick mockup of what it would look like but I got carried away. Please don't tell Greg.

• @VirMach Haha! I got a good laugh on that!

• CC is not the only provider that does not support IPv6, you know. PhoenixNAP doesn't either.

Nonetheless, @VirMach's image is hilarious :D

• blackblack Member

@VirMach Savage lol.

Thanked by 3ATHK GCat elflord
  • @VirMach said:
    Nice wrap. Now you just need blue rims. I was going to do a little quick mockup of what it would look like but I got carried away. Please don't tell Greg.

That's amazing

• doghouch said: Spot the egg! (more crappy photo editing included)

Found it

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @globalRegisters said:

@hostnoob said:
    I hope nobody asks you to provide help setting up IPv6

Or provide help against email spam.

What about help on email spam coming out of the ColoCrossing network? :p striked it there, didn't I? :p

• edited July 2016

@zafouhar said:
    What about help on email spam coming out of the ColoCrossing network? :p striked it there, didn't I? :p

That is what I was referring to.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@VirMach said:

That's awesome! Nice job.

• @VirMach said:

HAHAHA!!!! Photoshop level 99999!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Well done, @jbiloh.

Our expertise is car wrapping. The company you hired to do it has done a really nice job.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Looks great!

• @MrGeneral said:
    Well done, @jbiloh.

Our expertise is car wrapping. The company you hired to do it has done a really nice job.

Out of curiosity, how many "expertises" does "BackupInstance" have? You would think the company would be focused on backups...

• GCatGCat Member

@Jonchun said:

@MrGeneral said:
    Well done, @jbiloh.

Out of curiosity, how many "expertises" does "BackupInstance" have? You would think the company would be focused on backups...

• @Jonchun said:

@MrGeneral said:
    Well done, @jbiloh.

Starting to sound like, Jack of all trades, master of none.

• dailydaily Member
    edited July 2016

I assume you'll use the car to hand deliver your crappy legal letters that have no precedent?

PS. You ever going to talk about that?

Thanked by 2zafouhar GCat
  • linuxthefish said: I bet that car has better IPv6 support than your network

Well, technically, you need to tether from a smartphone for network connectivity on this vehicle. Typically, smartphones use the 192.168.43.0/24 address space, no IPv6 communications.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • daily said: You ever going to talk about that?

From well-placed sources in the company, I can tell you that Greg is still googling "how to file libel suit against big meanies on internet forum" and hasn't given the final results over to @jbiloh yet.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:
    I assume you'll use the car to hand deliver your crappy legal letters that have no precedent?

PS. You ever going to talk about that?

I think it's safe to say that's not going to happen.

MrGeneral said: Well done, @jbiloh.

Thanks, and yes, I agree. The company that did the wrap did a great job.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ATHKATHK Member

@jbiloh said:

Mind if I ask how much? Did they print and wrap?

edited July 2016

@Jonchun said:

@MrGeneral said:
    Well done, @jbiloh.

Eww. I own a company in Portugal. Backupinstance is simply an international business, it is not related to the company I own in Portugal. You're invited to visit our office/store! :)

edited July 2016

@ATHK said:

@jbiloh said:

Mind if I ask how much? Did they print and wrap?

I would say, 300-400 USD (maximum value). And yes, they do the print in vinyl, probably bubble free (much easier to apply) and wrapped the car.

Do note that, such vinyl, if high quality bubble free, should last 7-10 years.

Thanked by 1ATHK

ATHK said: Mind if I ask how much? Did they print and wrap?

They did the design, print, and wrap. Total was about $1600. There were other less expensive places, but we feel good about who we picked.

Prices for stuff like this in our area are more expensive than say in Florda, where the same job could have been done for half the price.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • MadMad Member

Looks good, let me drive it!

• JacobJacob Member
    edited July 2016

IMHO that's brill.

I had recently been inquiring to get my 355 (weekend car) wrapped and all the quotes have been on excess of £1500, even for plain matte wraps.

@jbiloh said:

ATHK said: Mind if I ask how much? Did they print and wrap?

They did the design, print, and wrap. Total was about $1600. There were other less expensive places, but we feel good about who we picked.

Prices for stuff like this in our area are more expensive than say in Florda, where the same job could have been done for half the price.