Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Error when i moved to new server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Error when i moved to new server

Hi,

I have a problem with my whmcs, and my license was expired. They tell me to buy new support for this case.

My problem.:

• When my customer create new ticket. It will show Ticket id not found, email was sent to admin box.
  • When customer orders new service, it will show invoice id not found.
  • .... everything was not found .....

Thank you

Comments

• whmcs need to be reissued, binds to both domain/ip. could be database error since everything's not found

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Did you import the old database correctly? Did you follow these steps? http://docs.whmcs.com/Licensing

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

norival1992 said: license was expired

renew and open a ticket with them. Check here http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Guide

• DamianDamian Member
    edited May 2016

Out of disk space or inodes? Running out of either will cause WHMCS to do weird stuff. Would be really nice if they could put some sort of alert in place like "hey stupid, your disk is full because skids are trying to l33t hax0r you and have made millions of session files".

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • is this cpanel server ? pm me I know a fix

• PremiumNPremiumN Member
    edited May 2016

@support123 said:
    is this cpanel server ? pm me I know a fix

Just a warning to the OP. Do not give random strangers access to your server - no matter how they claim to know a solution.

Thanked by 1support123
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@PremiumN said:

@support123 said:
    is this cpanel server ? pm me I know a fix

Just a warning to the OP. Do not give random strangers access to your server - no matter how they claim to know a solution.

Agreed

They can write a tutorial for you for a fix or walk you through it over a call if they want to help

• Thank you everyone. Because I used transfer tool of cpanel. So there is no changes from source code also cpanel's user name.... The different is IP, i reissued license already.

I can access to whmcs backend and frontend, but only creating new, everything is id not found.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited May 2016

dependency issue? checked error logs?

• @century1stop said:
    dependency issue? checked error logs?

I turned on display error to debug too. But everything is not found. I think something is error in DB, it made script cant insert new rows to db.

• @PremiumN said:

@support123 said:

I am not asking server acccess

• support123support123 Member
    edited May 2016

add this to my.cnf (/usr/my.cnf) and

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

and then MySQL needs to be restarted

/scripts/restartsrv mysql

Thank me later if this fixes

• @support123 said:

@PremiumN said:

@support123 said:

I am not asking server acccess

I think you should share your experiences to keep everyone thinks better about you.

• see the post above ^^

edited May 2016

cat /etc/my.cnf [mysqld] default-storage-engine=MyISAM innodb_file_per_table=1 performance-schema=0 max_allowed_packet=268435456 open_files_limit=10000 sql_mode="TRADITIONAL,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

edit both files and let me know

• @support123 said:
    cat /etc/my.cnf [mysqld] default-storage-engine=MyISAM innodb_file_per_table=1 performance-schema=0 max_allowed_packet=268435456 open_files_limit=10000 sql_mode="TRADITIONAL,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

edit both files and let me know

Thanks for your help, looks like it didnt work.

I restarted httpd and mysql with your new changes.

edited May 2016

added this in /usr/my.cnf ?

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

• doesnt work too

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited May 2016

i think the database lost some tables or import database incorrect. let try import database by manual

• Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

Do a fresh database restore, looks indeed like a bad corrupt transfer.

• what of old data, still there?

• Listen to me. I dont import or restore.
    Do you understand my way? I talked about Transfer tool of cpanel.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@norival1992 said:
    Listen to me. I dont import or restore.
    Do you understand my way? I talked about Transfer tool of cpanel.

If your WHMCS is installed on main domain then check .htaccess file. Take a backup of this file and rename it to htaccessBACKUP and then check it.

• FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: If your WHMCS is installed on main domain then check .htaccess file. Take a backup of this file and rename it to htaccessBACKUP and then check it.

That's not going to resolve a database problem... idiot.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

@Foul said:

DewlanceVPS said: If your WHMCS is installed on main domain then check .htaccess file. Take a backup of this file and rename it to htaccessBACKUP and then check it.

That's not going to resolve a database problem... idiot.

Idiot and dumb, not found error can be related to .htaccess file.

MySQL is fine because of OP can access Client Portal.

• Hi,

WHMCS always validate HOST IP and installation directory.
    If you move the server or move files one folder to another you always have to reissue the licence.So login in WHMCS client area and go to services tab click on your product services tab and you will find reissue button in your left hand.

• Restore your database. Seems like bad index problem.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@norival1992 Have you tried to manually import the database? Because it is a database issue.

• LeeLee Veteran

PremiumN said: Just a warning to the OP. Do not give random strangers access to your server - no matter how they claim to know a solution.

It worked for GVH.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

It looks like the DB crapped up during the migration. Not sure why many are suggesting a licensing problem.

Do you see absolutely nothing in the error logs or the MySQL error log?