Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH

Comments

• yghrvyghrv Member
    edited April 2016

@VirMach said:This sale's been kind of a mess with all the attacks and a lot of people have >messaged me or made tickets requesting other locations. We have limited space on Germany, >but we may just restock everything and offer all our locations so there's more room.
    We'll make a decision on this after we get everything sorted. We're almost done getting SolusVM back up for good.

Can I order the Germany location and transfer to LA/Phoenix if possible?
    Do not have much time to keep checking the offers?

• Is it just me, or is SolusVM down?

• @VirMach are there any special off for tonight?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

loveug said: @VirMach I still get "502 Bad Gateway" error from solusvm. Anything is ok?

billionaire said: However, don't you think it would be better if you fix solusvm and increase DDos protection first? This European offer has definitely pissed off of some 'competitors'. I've never witnessed before VirMach having large and constant DDos attack just like now

Falco33 said: Is it just me, or is SolusVM down?

Looks like our website faced some larger/different attacks as well, and the attacks got through our DDoS protection as well as Cloudflare firewall. Staminus filtering not working too well for SolusVM and database keeps crashing.

I managed to bring our site back up last night, but SolusVM is still facing issues.

singhigh said: @VirMach are there any special off for tonight?

We're not adding any stock tonight.

• XyyXyy Member

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, the issue can be fixed. (Y)

• yghrvyghrv Member

@VirMach I got blocked when I tried to pay my pending invoice via Paypal, CloudFlare Ray ID: 2916f9b9d78d012a , Would you please fix the issue and keep the order available, do NOT automatically cancel it, I'll complete the payment once I know that the issue is fixed.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thank you!

• Rob92Rob92 Member

Having issues opening a ticket here for some reason. It just hangs after clicking submit, guessing Cloudflare issues... My servers were provisioned with 64MB of RAM and 20GB of bandwidth

edited April 2016

Rob92 said: Having issues opening a ticket here for some reason. It just hangs after clicking submit, guessing Cloudflare issues... My servers were provisioned with 64MB of RAM and 20GB of bandwidth

SolusVM issues caused one of the packages to reset to the default plan - for a brief period of time. I can fix this for you - private message me your service's IP.

And yes, our site's having some issues. SolusVM is (almost) fully functional though.

• Can not access WHMC and VPS, either can I reboot,reinstall from solusVM or mount ISOs.

• I have trouble to access my vps over last weekends, still stuck on the system installation. Any idea when the issue will be fixed?

Remon said: Can not access WHMC and VPS, either can I reboot,reinstall from solusVM or mount ISOs.

hy110120 said: I have trouble to access my vps over last weekends, still stuck on the system installation. Any idea when the issue will be fixed?

You can access your VPS, once it's set up, through SSH, VNC, and Remote Desktop. Once your VPS is up, it'll stay up since our nodes are not being attacked. SolusVM is also back up so you should be able to access it. Right now WHMCS / our main site is losing some packets at times when the attacks spike up to 20Gbps+ levels.

If you do have other issues, please create a ticket or private message me your exact issue with all the details so I can forward it to our ticket system to be resolved.

• @VirMach said:

The restock is happening today correct?

@TheOnlyDK said:
    The restock is happening today correct?

We're still receiving a high volume of tickets and want to ensure everything goes smoothly for a while before we have another large volume of orders. In addition to this, an offer we posted on another website has received a higher volume of orders than anticipated. Therefore there will be no restock today.

• @VirMach said:
    We're still receiving a high volume of tickets and want to ensure everything goes smoothly for a while before we have another large volume of orders. In addition to this, an offer we posted on another website has received a higher volume of orders than anticipated. Therefore there will be no restock today.

So you have an ETA for the restock?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    So you have an ETA for the restock?

Same question!

• sonicsonic Veteran

I order VPS package 256MB Ram but i receive VPS with only 64MB Ram.

sonic said: I order VPS package 256MB Ram but i receive VPS with only 64MB Ram.

This is an error that occurred for a short period of time when SolusVM crashed and we restocked. Please create a ticket and we can reset the resources for you to the correct levels.

TheOnlyDK said: So you have an ETA for the restock?

manlivo said: Same question!

No ETA, but I will tag you when there's updates.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @VirMach: pls tag me too, i need to buy 2of 256MB for some my small project

• @VirMach: tag me on also. Thanks.

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited April 2016

tag me too pls i want a "$3.00 Annually" :) @VirMach

• @VirMach said:

pls also tag me, thanks!

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited April 2016

we want moreeee.....

btw, my wallet is crying by your fault. ( not true :D )

• billionairebillionaire Member
    edited April 2016

@VirMach
    Do you have any plan to release other European locations outside Germany soon? In which location? Got 1 KVM frankfurt, but my KVM frankfurt IP shows as US Nevada, can it be fixed?

• I'm posting here so I can get notified of new stock!

billionaire said: @VirMach Do you have any plan to release other European locations outside Germany soon? In which location? Got 1 KVM frankfurt, but my KVM frankfurt IP shows as US Nevada, can it be fixed?

Our next planned location will not be in Europe. As for the geolocation, we're in contact with the datacenter to get that corrected as soon as possible.

Everyone else: I will notify you in case of a restock.

• VirMach said: Our next planned location will not be in Europe.

Asia?

• VirMach said: Everyone else: I will notify you in case of a restock.

Please put me on the notify list too, thanks :-).

add_iT said: Asia?

We have two locations planned so far for the next 12 months. One of them is in Asia, yes.

TheOnlyDK said: So you have an ETA for the restock?

manlivo said: Same question!

add_iT said: @VirMach: pls tag me too, i need to buy 2of 256MB for some my small project

Anna_Parker said: @VirMach: tag me on also. Thanks.

tridinebandim said: tag me too pls i want a "$3.00 Annually" :) @VirMach

singhigh said: pls also tag me, thanks!

dedicados said: we want moreeee.....

Ruriko said: I'm posting here so I can get notified of new stock!

JabJab said: Please put me on the notify list too, thanks :-).

@TheOnlyDK @manlivo @add_iT @Anna_Parker @tridinebandim @singhigh @dedicados @Ruriko @JabJab We won't be extending the deal or restocking the smaller plans. However, if you can private message me your (1) your VirMach account's e-mail address and (2) which plan you want in which location, I can try to squeeze you in with a custom invoice. Please contact me before April 22. I would recommend picking your top 2 locations in case there's no stock in your first choice.

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK ckm_2
  • VirMach said: @TheOnlyDK @manlivo @add_iT @Anna_Parker @tridinebandim @singhigh @dedicados @Ruriko @JabJab We won't be extending the deal or restocking the smaller plans. However, if you can private message me your (1) your VirMach account's e-mail address and (2) which plan you want in which location, I can try to squeeze you in with a custom invoice. Please contact me before April 22. I would recommend picking your top 2 locations in case there's no stock in your first choice.

Where plan list?

Can we choose 512MB RAM on this offer?

add_iT said: Where plan list?

Can we choose 512MB RAM on this offer?

Yes, just private message any of the packages listed in this offer, even if it's out of stock.