Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMAMA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SMAMA

2»

Comments

• Mun said: You can really take down most WordPress sites with a simple search based attack .

That's sort of a L7 attack...

I don't think both of you need to use so many insults over such a small thing...

• @GIANT_CRAB said:
    I don't think both of you need to use so many insults over such a small thing...

Yes i do !!

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Improved the detection system with Fastnetmon wich detecting attacks in less than 15 secs. Thanks @Pavel_Odintsov

Thanked by 1hostingwizard_net
  • Neat stuff.

So, basically you're trying to somewhat reproduce ovh's reactive VAC using voxility?

(Optimised routes when not under attack)

@vimalware One of our problems, is that in Spain we are 30ms away from the Voxility routing, so, we need a solution to only route in case of attack. With #SMAMA all is running as expected.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Do you still use both OVH and Voxility in a chain?

@tr1cky No, only Voxility.

• @jmginer said:
    vimalware One of our problems, is that in Spain we are 30ms away from the Voxility routing, so, we need a solution to only route in case of attack.

Yes, that's what I was thinking too: solution for added Latency .

Does upgrading to 'permanent mitigation' require a new changed IP or can the regular SMAMA-enabled IP be upgraded within your system?

Yes, still require. We can enable the protection in any IP, but if you're constanttly receiving attacks you must get a permanent mitigation IP.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Err? Spam?

• WHTWHT Member
    edited July 2016

Will wait for SPAPA, hope he can mitigate.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

WTF exactly am I reading here?

• boerndboernd Member

I watched the video, but still no clue what "SMAMA" is, because the video is in spanish.