Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some hardware for sale - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some hardware for sale

Comments

• @MrGeneral said:
    Oh damn... Heh. Unfortunate situation. I'm glad I didn't buy anything from joodle. I hope he recovers and gets someway to get out of jail.

Why would you hope a criminal finds a way to get out of jail? He belongs there for as long as he was sentenced. If he doesn't like it, maybe he shouldn't have violated parole...

• @Jonchun said:
    Why would you hope a criminal finds a way to get out of jail? He belongs there for as long as he was sentenced. If he doesn't like it, maybe he shouldn't have violated parole...

Lol, i can only laugh at how funny this sounds...

If anyone knows his real name (pm me?), we could poke aroudn to find out more...

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited February 2016

Tripleflix said: If anyone knows his real name (pm me?)

You can check this thread, the whois data posted there is probably accurate. AFAIK he lives at a different address though.

Also look at his post 4 posts below the one I linked for the lulz

• @mpkossen said:
    eh? What's going on?

thought you are from the netherlands and maybe near to joodle's location. as you probably know a lot of members around here, there could be a chance you either know joodle already personally or at least are somewhat trustworthy for him to let you help him sort things out (like refunds and such)

assuming you can spare some time and would consider to help other members around here out of this situation... probably just a vague chance ;-)

I am about three hours away from apeldoorn if this is the correct location, but don't know joodle at all nor have any data to contact him... (and don't really speak dutch)

• This whole thing just seems perfectly timed to be honest, not sure I'm buying the jail thing. As it stands, my situation reeks of being scammed. Especially since it was shipped on the 2nd of February. Way before any of this happened.

• Unfortunate to hear. However buyer probably should ask pp a dispute unless you were trying to save 4% fee on a item that you haven't even seen a picture.

• If paypal won't give your money back then if you paid by a credit or debit card you should be able to dispute it with your bank.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jonchun said:

True. Well, this story is too weird.

• @BradND said:
    This whole thing just seems perfectly timed to be honest, not sure I'm buying the jail thing. As it stands, my situation reeks of being scammed. Especially since it was shipped on the 2nd of February. Way before any of this happened.

I'm not buying it either. Let me point out that nobody received the hardware that was bought way before he had to go to prison. Classic scam if you ask me.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @iKocka said:
    I'm not buying it either. Let me point out that nobody received the hardware that was bought way before he had to go to prison. Classic scam if you ask me.

Not saying there was, but I'm sure he knew at some point he would have to go to prison for it, so may been a way to make some extra money before going in. Hoping it would all blown over when he is back out.

• Falzo said: thought you are from the netherlands and maybe near to joodle's location. as you probably know a lot of members around here, there could be a chance you either know joodle already personally or at least are somewhat trustworthy for him to let you help him sort things out (like refunds and such)

I have nothing to do with him, I don't know him, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I've known long before he's a troublemaker and nothing in here surprises me.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    You can check this thread, the whois data posted there is probably accurate. AFAIK he lives at a different address though.
    Also look at his post 4 posts below the one I linked for the lulz

Well, seems Joodle lives in almelo, thats only a 1.5h drive :p

found some more info im not sure if its acurate thou...

• Thanked by 3MikePT GCat cassa
  • @mpkossen said:
    I've known long before he's a troublemaker and nothing in here surprises me.

Didn't know that, sorry for dragging you in here...

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Falzo said:
    Didn't know that, sorry for dragging you in here...

No worries. Just don't need to be associated with him, that's all.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

mpkossen said: I've known long before he's a troublemaker and nothing in here surprises me.

Can confirm. He's not clean and his morals are... relaxed to say at least.

I wouldn't trust the jailed part anyway, just get your refunds, guys. For those who paid via personal transactions, give PayPal a call and explain the situation.

Thanked by 1MikePT

So, no news?

@tr1cky said:

Eh....

• cool, very interesting.

• @FlossieFN said:
    cool, very interesting.

Spammer...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FlossieFN said: cool, very interesting.

Go spam your shitty offer thread somewhere else

• Have any of those whose packages were in the way received them?

• Nope. Nothing here

• BradNDBradND Member
    edited February 2016

By the way to everyone affected my pp dispute just got settled in my favour. Infact it was actioned very quick, almost automated.

• RolterRolter Member
    edited February 2016

@BradND said:
    By the way to everyone affected my pp dispute just got settled in my favour. Infact it was actioned very quick, almost automated.

Which country does your paypal account belong to ?

• @Rolter said:

UK

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Every time I have a mild flutter that LET ain't like it used to be or my drama-o-meter starts to lag, something like this happens.

Renews my faith in mankind, it does.

• Somebody going to register freejoodle.com?

[Chorus]

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (I'm locked up)

They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (I'm locked up)

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (I'm locked up)

They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

Thanked by 2netomx diszk
  • Everybody that has not got their hardware sent out to their address OR have not received it should have gotten their money back. I (on behalve of Joodle) wish everybody that HAS gotten their hardware delivered, to have fun with their servers/hardware :)

Thanked by 4GCat vfuse Falzo MacPac