Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest me a Webhost!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggest me a Webhost!

Hello! I need some advise, i want to use a webhost, for easily manage my websites.

These providers comes to my mind:
Blazingfast.io
Stablehost.com

Suggest me any!

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

• @ThomLSA said:
    Hello! I need some advise, i want to use a webhost, for easily manage my websites.

These providers comes to my mind:
    Blazingfast.io
    Stablehost.com

Suggest me any!

Have you checked the offers section at webhostingtalk?

• Stablehost WOW

-UNLIMITED RAID-10 Disk Space

-UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth

Probably wont find this kind offers on Lowendtalk

• @MSPNick said:

Yes, i did.

• CatalystHost !!! @Ryanarp

• No one suggests blazingfast?

• GeekoineGeekoine Member
    edited January 2016

buyshared.net

spaceweb.eu

• WHTWHT Member

Misterhost.net if you can live with unlimited disk.
    Buyshared.net for SSD + Andryc :)

• @Geekoine said:
    buyshared.net

spaceweb.eu

buyshared.net has no stock in the EU.

• I apologize. Check spaceweb.eu

• onrahost.com use coupon Onra50Upgrade

• used blazingfast. Servers are meh now their ukraine location has gone

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    used blazingfast. Servers are meh now their ukraine location has gone

Oh.. But is it any good?

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited January 2016

Don't choose unlimited offers please, you will get screwed over in the long run by either other clients abusing the system or your host being a cunt. EDIT: Unlimited bandwidth is fine and easy to provide, but check artificial limits such as CloudLinux!

Check out @cociu's offers if you want something low priced, or check out namecheap if you want something from a big provider.

Spaceweb is also great, just a shame they are getting rid of Hungry VPS location :(

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

Unlimited sells well. Look at amazon cloud or a bunch of large shared hosts.

Amazon aws is also marketed as "unlimited" scalability, so it depends on your starred(*) terms and conditions.

linuxthefish said: Don't choose unlimited offers please, you will get screwed over in the long run by either other clients abusing the system or your host being a cunt.

Check out @cociu's offers if you want something low priced, or check out namecheap if you want something from a big provider.

Spaceweb is also great, just a shame they are getting rid of Hungry VPS location :(

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • linuxthefish said: Check out @cociu's offers if you want something low priced, or check out namecheap if you want something from a big provider.

thanks linuxthefish , now @ThomLSA can you tell what exactly you need ? space, traffic, etc !

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Bigscoots, Mddhosting.com, buyshared, CrocWeb. Choose whichever suits your requirements, all are excellent.

• What requirements do you have for the sites?

We offer Shared Hosting in the UK (Enfield, London - you mentioned looking for EU) and can do a custom package to meet your requirements.

• We offer shared and VPS hosting in the UK. I have PMed your further information in regards to this.

• @ThomLSA said:
    Oh.. But is it any good?

I tried one BlazingFast VPS (NL) for about a month. Nothing to complain.

• We also offer shared cpanel hosting and are currently offering new sign ups the first month for free.

• We offer web-hosting and have been around since the beginning of 2012, 2013 with our new name. I can work on a custom package and we have great connection to Europe. You can PM me here, or email [email protected] for more information.

Thanks again!

• Did you find a provider yet?
    You never posted your specific requirements except "easily manage".

• What do you need? How much disk space and how much bandwith?

I can probably work something out for you in the Netherlands :)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Stablehost is a great shared host, only one I can recommend.

• ThomLSA said: These providers comes to my mind: Blazingfast.io Stablehost.com

about blazingfast.io, i'm using them, and i really like their services.
    Good network speed, awesome website perfomance, very friendly support which answer very fast and in any time, custom features for cPanel hosting (waf / extended L7 protection against floods).

Many people offend this provider and i can't imagine why...
    As about me, i can recommend to use blazingfast.io services, they seems good.

Except blazingfast.io, there is another good hosting which i was try and like it too:
    https://misterhost.net/

• I recommend Superb Internet. Top service and uptime in the 9 years I've been using them.

• All-Inkl. Customer there since 3 years. Hands down the Best!

• JamesKJamesK Member
    edited January 2016

Try dreamhost web hosting.... You can checkout its review at http://web-hosting-review.toptenreviews.com/dreamhost-review.html

• Okay you are a webhost! but joking aside go for buyshared. Stable and been around a long time. http://buyshared.com/

Thanked by 1Francisco