Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another RTO deal on WHT - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another RTO deal on WHT

2»

Comments

• @DewlanceVPS said: What is point of this comment and what he want to discuss? he want to bash me or he want to start a new topic? --

But you are the one who needs to build reputation here, not him.

Look, I am just offering you some friendly advice, if you don't like it, feel free to ignore and continue to bash other people, it is none of my business anyways.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @dewlancevps If I could, I would unfollow your posts here. @zhuanyi is giving you friendly advice but you don't stop.. you consistently ignore feedback from other posters (who often demonstrate more patience and level-headedness). You are here representing your business which I am sure you care about, yet all you do is consistently remind me not to use your services (and not to recommend you to friends). Stop thinking of this forum as your playground - it may be informal and fun but you are being judged whether you like it or not.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2012

@craigb said: We're giving you a Friendly advice to supporting him so he can keep using "free personal" software for commercial use and also we will support him even If he use illegal copy of any other software.

ok

• @dewlancevps why are you misquoting me?

• @craigb said: @dewlancevps why are you misquoting me?

Let's get back to talk about servers, I don't think @dewlancevps wants to listen