Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the Crazy Delimiter Deals? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where is the Crazy Delimiter Deals?

Comments

• @MarkTurner said:
    Did you not have issues like this a few years back with Delimiter?

That was about ddos, possibly an open dns resolver.

• joodle said: That was about ddos, possibly an open dns resolver.

Did it result in your server being cancelled? If so thats probably the reason.

• @joodle said:
    That was about ddos, possibly an open dns resolver.

Also ask Steve why he's active on WHT but scared to be on LET. Some members didn't forget that scam operation from day one.

That's reason why Mark has information about you order.

• alexvolk said: Also ask Steve why he's active on WHT but scared to be on LET. Some members didn't forget that scam operation from day one.

I haven't seen him active on WHT for a while either.

This whole 'scam operation' nonsense is getting a little long in the tooth. You've been making an idiot of yourself for the full 3 years I've been on LET.

• @MarkTurner said:

Correct. But still, I will stand to my point that I have never had anything to do with any ddos attacks.

So I don't see why they would not want me as a customer anymore. Since it was just a mistake of misconfiguration of the dns resolver.

• joodle said: Correct. But still, I will stand to my point that I have never had anything to do with any ddos attacks.
    So I don't see why they would not want me as a customer anymore. Since it was just a mistake of misconfiguration of the dns resolver.

Send a mail to [email protected] and ask Steve to find the cause, he can probably give you a definitive answer.

• @MarkTurner we will see when this scam operation will fail again. Scammer!

• alexvolk said: we will see when this scam operation will fail again. Scammer!

Stop embarrassing yourself, its the same rhetoric day in day out from you.

Its over 1000 days now since you first made these amazing claims and we're still here.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@alexvolk said:
    MarkTurner we will see when this scam operation will fail again. Scammer!

You do know for them to be defined as scammers they actually have to have scammed people? I have not seen a single instance here in the last couple of years of them not providing a service that was paid for. You've reached the point where it's defamation.

Thanked by 2MarkTurner netomx
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Does any of these (The E3 / dual quad core) come with IPMI/KVMoIP?

• @trewq said:
    You do know for them to be defined as scammers they actually have to have scammed people? I have not seen a single instance here in the last couple of years of them not providing a service that was paid for. You've reached the point where it's defamation.

They haven't scammed at all?

I'm just warning people since they've scammed once they'll do again, no matter what they say here.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Does any of these (The E3 / dual quad core) come with IPMI/KVMoIP?

yes to my knowledge they should come with that
    but let @markturner confirm that for you.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Care to explain?

alexvolk said: I'm just warning people since they've scammed once they'll do again, no matter what they say here.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @alexvolk said:
    they've scammed once they'll do again, no matter what they say here.

Can you do me a favour and define 'scam' - I think we've got differing definitions of what that word actually means.

Thanked by 2trewq MarkTurner
  • @alexvolk said:
    I'm just warning people since they've scammed once they'll do again, no matter what they say here.

Where's the scam? I missed the prior drama. Others would like to know also.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Nic_20TBSSDNic_20TBSSD Member
    edited December 2015

@alexvolk said:
    and etc. there are a lot of threads about them on WHT just search for it.

Are you trying to persuade us or yourself? By looking at those links id have to say I'm not the least bit pursuaded that the guy has scammed anyone. With 2010 and 2011 threads it is now 2015 ..........

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • AlexBarakov said: Does any of these (The E3 / dual quad core) come with IPMI/KVMoIP?

Its Intel AMT on those units, so you can use the KVM via VNC client, but its not pretty.

HP ILO is far better.

• @alexvolk said:
    and etc. there are a lot of threads about them on WHT just search for it.

This will take all night reading.

Yomura / Delimiter has been accused for years of being a scam. What I see from all posts = bad experiences of some customers, bad approaches (DDoS so we turned all servers physically off in data center..)

These companies have many other siblings purchased, incorporated usually in the UK, then ruined / dissolved.

UK data shows a 40-something guy owning it and other companies. It links to his parents also in earlier businesses. Their origin is Egypt at least originally.

Can't say if the details are true or false, but someone nearby in the UK could do some work to investigate the parent company.

So far, I see nothing to indicate Yomura / Delimiter is a scam, rather they have structured things and hid for years and failed on acquisitions and customer support.

• @alexvolk said:

You're just coming off really butt hurt. Got some advice for you:

Just shake it off, shake it off!

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • xavier said: Yomura / Delimiter has been accused for years of being a scam. What I see from all posts = bad experiences of some customers, bad approaches (DDoS so we turned all servers physically off in data center..)

It comes down to this, when a customer has a problem they jump on the forums and start screaming. The normal LET drama, Yomura acquired Delimiter, we didn't found it, it came with baggage. We cleared out the baggage very quickly and of course a few people got upset but that's the nature of an acquisition.

Some companies that were acquired were bought and then merged into another businesses, some that were strong enough like Delimiter continued as separate entities; and others were straight bad acquisitions. Some had hidden debts - bad due diligence on our side, so we picked over the bones and wrote it off.

All the businesses follow the same procedures, if there is DDoS of course the server is going to get null routed, if it continues of course its going to get shutdown and terminated. We have no interest in harboring DDoS magnets neither customers who want to carry out criminal activities like attacking third party networks, spamming or using stolen credit cards to pay for their services.

There is zero tolerance for this sort of behavior, if you were a customer you'd appreciate this position. You don't have to worry about your neighbors getting the netblock you're on blacklisted for spamming, or loss of service because an idiot is running a booter or being attacked.

Thanked by 2trewq xavier
  • ive got a dual 5420 hp blade that ive had for 18months maybe and it works very well.
    ive got 2 dual 5520 hp blades for almost as long but im in the process of cancelling them as they are not being used for some time but ive never had issues with any of them.
    the hp ilo works well... but it would be nice to be able to get some sort of ilo accesslist/filtering happening...
    if delimiter is a scam they are playing the long game...
    i happily recommend them.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Mark, is there a way to change an annual payment of a blade of 5tb/m to ubmetered 100mbps?

• netomx said: Mark, is there a way to change an annual payment of a blade of 5tb/m to ubmetered 100mbps?

There is no way to order unmetered on blades yet, Delimiter doesn't have a product code for it. But there would be a cost for the additional bandwidth.

Which blade do you need?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited December 2015

Hey Mark, are you able to go lower than $20 for the e5420 if we pay quaterly or annually (cheaper than the standard $200 a year)?

• @GM2015 said:
    Got better things to do than read about a provider I don't have a service with yet and make conspiracy stories.

Please, don't feed the troll. He says the same thing about everyone and is probably a spammer/scammer themselves, and has probably been kicked from other providers.

Thanked by 3netomx MarkTurner ATHK
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@MarkTurner said:

The one I have

• TheOnlyDK said: Hey Mark, are you able to go lower than $20 for the e5420 if we pay quaterly or annually (cheaper than the standard $200 a year)?

$200/year is the annual price. Much below that the unit won't be paying for itself, Dual E5420 isn't that cheap to power.