Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• MunMun Member

@aga, not at all, this whole thing is a mess that I got dragged into.

• DUN

DUN

DUN

Thanked by 4ATHK TriDoxiuM Mun netomx
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited October 2015

Even JJ Wat Doesn't Get it

Aga said: I'm way to drunk, and should not be writing here in the first place... who knows.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I already know that Matteo messaged others here on let to discredit me, talking about the community forum I run and that it would be related to hacking and DDoS, which is simply not true.

Btw: Where are the stormtroopers that should arrive at my doorstep a week ago?

• @tr1cky said:
    I already know that Matteo messaged others here on let to discredit me, talking about the community forum I run and that it would be related to hacking and DDoS, which is simply not true.

I thought you were in Latin America.

• MunMun Member

@tr1cky said:
    I already know that Matteo messaged others here on let to discredit me, talking about the community forum I run and that it would be related to hacking and DDoS, which is simply not true.

May I ask what your community is about?

• Mun said: May I ask what your community is about?

Seconded.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • zedzed Member

Do we do "Best of" threads here at LET? This could be a candidate, super entertaining.

Thanked by 3netomx paily yomero
  • @Mun said:
    May I ask what your community is about?

The main focus is on Counter-Strike cheats.

Thanked by 4Mun Aga 4n0nx netomx
  • tr1cky said: Btw: Where are the stormtroopers that should arrive at my doorstep a week ago?

What action have you taken to place SEFlow on notice to provide this court order? Have you sent them a certified mail to request it?

If there is any real action then best to be on the ball with it, if its just someone's wet dream then you need this cleared up once and for all.

• MarkTurner said: What action have you taken to place SEFlow on notice to provide this court order? Have you sent them a certified mail to request it?

I don't think SEFlow would be under any legal obligation to reply. Libel/defamation lawsuit would be the only way to force a clarification out of SEFlow.

• @singsing said:
    I don't think SEFlow would be under any legal obligation to reply. Libel/defamation lawsuit would be the only way to force a clarification out of SEFlow.

Eh... They public admitted it so clarification would be required. I mean if it really gets to it I suppose the courts could be dragged in.

I just don't know if its worth the time but I think if Matteob is lying he's gone way to far and definitely should be worried. I mean he's clearly pissed the wrong people off as SeFlow's billing panel was being DDoS'd.

• singsing said: Libel/defamation lawsuit would be the only way to force a clarification out of SEFlow.

Honestly this is what @tr1cky should be doing right now. In this thread we have his real name (so potentially any future employer/whatever could find it) and someone alleging him of criminal behaviour and saying that there is an Interpol investigation against him. These allegations can cause a lot of damage (i.e. tricky not getting hired) and if they turn out to be false @matteob should get his checkbook out.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2015

FWIW i doubt this is his real name. He mentioned something about multiple identities.

• ehabehab Member
    edited October 2015

@rds100 said:
    FWIW i doubt this is his real name. He mentioned something about multiple identities.

Thanked by 1teknolaiz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

rds100 said: i doubt this is his real name.

I also think that is name is not tr1cky. ;-)

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • singsing said: I don't think SEFlow would be under any legal obligation to reply. Libel/defamation lawsuit would be the only way to force a clarification out of SEFlow.

Of course they have no legal obligation, but when you go to court you have admissible evidence to show that you made a formal request for this information.

Posting on a forum could be argued that SEFlow never saw the request, it wasn't they in control of the account and so on.

Thanked by 2deadbeef netomx
  • @MarkTurner said:
    Of course they have no legal obligation, but when you go to court you have admissible evidence to show that you made a formal request for this information.

Exactly, that's the whole point of formal communication. It's uncontested in court and leverage before even going there.

Thanked by 2MarkTurner netomx
  • @Amitz said:
    I also think that is name is not tr1cky. ;-)

Could be Trevor Onecky :p

• singsingsingsing Member
    edited October 2015

deadbeef said: Exactly, that's the whole point of formal communication. It's uncontested in court and leverage before even going there.

Certainly I wasn't arguing against sending a letter. Just that sending a letter probably won't do the trick -- imagine the amount of leverage you need to get someone to admit they made up an Interpol investigation. Now as to actually filing a lawsuit and getting to the discovery stage (or equivalent in Italy), that's going to be a lot more headache than OP probably wants to handle (especially if it's not his real name in this thread).

• @deadbeef said:
    Could be Trevor Onecky :p

Thank you, that's how I will name myself in the future.

Thanked by 2paily deadbeef
  • tr1cky said: that's how I will name myself in the future.

Transformer Witwicky maybe?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Well i cant imagine that he is a bad provider. Hm.. i also use his Flex package without problem. Got problem when got DDOS but now its okay.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Got problem when got DDOS but now its okay.

I think that shouldn't happen with their "DDoS Protection". So uhm, your statement "without problem" is false.

It's not about the service Matteo offers. It's how he handles communication with clients and communication on public forums. A huge disaster... He treats clients like shit.

• Well , yes i agree.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

With 15.1K views on this thread/topic/post, Hasn't it All Pissed off Seflow from their business ?? I'm curious to know from @matteob

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    With 15.1K views on this thread/topic/post, Hasn't it All Pissed off Seflow from their business ?? I'm curious to know from matteob

You don't seriously expect a reply to that, do you?

Thanked by 3ATHK netomx Lee
  • @Nekki said:
    You don't seriously expect a reply to that, do you?

I've got an answer. All publicity is good publicity.

Thanked by 3ATHK netomx TriDoxiuM
  • @0xdragon said:
    I've got an answer. All publicity is good publicity.

Sadly, that's often true in the LE*. Lord knows it worked for GVH for long enough.

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited October 2015

I just phoned the space raiders, seflow will be raided soon.

cantprovideproof

This discussion has been closed.