Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of Offshore Hosting and Server Providers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of Offshore Hosting and Server Providers

Comments

• They do, but IIRC they are in Kharkiv - Which essentially is now war zone (Donbass) - For warez and things that adds further security but you also could get the odd misguided BUK missile hitting the DC, a power plant or cutting some pole fiber.

Thanked by 1sky_net
  • Voxility (Ixam , some random providers) or Ukraine (UrDN , Infiumhost , others) ?

• Zappie said: I dont think the location of a server plays a major role at all in this "bulletproof hosting" list. Just an incorrect mentality I think.

I would tend to agree, but like all security measures there is no single solution and it's more a matter of combining your tools to work the best for a specific situation. Someone else mentioned it up above, but I agree with them that the operator of the server is more important than the location of the server. In fact, the location of the operator may be the most important factor in regards to the subject matter of most of this thread.

• We also do provide offshore shared, reseller & vps

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Zeast said: Voxility

No.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@theblackesthat

Add my company. UK/Canada Location.

• @Nyr said:
    No.

Data for lizardstresser.su

wesley.ns.cloudflare.com 
    lila.ns.cloudflare.com 

A direct-connect IP address was found: lizardstresser.su 5.254.116.5 ROMANIA 

An attempt to fetch a page from this IP was unsuccessful. 

Previous lookups for this domain:
    2015-03-01: lizardstresser.su 5.254.116.5 ROMANIA

Why not?

• @Zeast What tool is that?

• @deadbeef said:
    Zeast What tool is that?

Crimeflare?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Zeast said:

Thanks, had no idea about it :)

@Zeast said:
    Why not?

Because Voxility is not "bulletproof" at all, specially during the last years. They will kick you out if you are hosting illegal shit.

That booter is currently at CloudFlare, which seems to be very happy about supporting kiddies bringing new clients to their business.

• Nyr said: No.

Yes. Voxility loves warez.

@William said:
    Yes. Voxility loves warez.

Wasn't talking about warez, I know they are hosting some of the biggest warez sites and they got a reputation.

I was just mentioning that they will not allow really illegal stuff.

And for that matter, I'm pretty sure they would shut down the warez pretty quick if Romanian police asks "nicely", but this is just speculation from me.

• I took out the word bulletproof from the title of the site and the url. I guess no host is really bulletproof anymore. Every host will kick you for something. Whether its warez, spam, botnets or carding, anti gov or religion, etc. Something is gonna piss them off eventually. I guess the key is to find the best host for what you are trying to host.

What is currently the most warez friendly host(s) in your opinion?
    What is currently the most spam friendly host(s) in your opinion?
    What is currently the most all around "Bulletproof" host(s) in your opinion? Or is there even one anymore?

I have tried to update the list as best as I can to reflect some changes and suggestions. Removed a few and added most of your guy's suggestions as well as a few more ones I found on my own.

I find this all very interesting and I appreciate everyones input. Thank you.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

theblackesthat said: What is currently the most warez friendly host(s) in your opinion?

Voxility/Ecatel.

theblackesthat said: What is currently the most spam friendly host(s) in your opinion?

Ukrtelecom/UARnet

theblackesthat said: What is currently the most all around "Bulletproof" host(s) in your opinion?

China Telecom

• You know of a company that resells China Telecom? I dont see anywhere on their site where they sell vps or dedicated server or do colocation. Seems like they only partner with other major entities.

• You can't buy from CT directly - You need a reseller that buys a pipe from them to a "carrier neutral" (which means CT+CNC) DC and rents you a server. Unlike in EU/US in China 99%+ of IPs are allocated by CNNIC to the large ISPs and then from them to the endusers, being APNIC member yourself is basically unheard of.

• Do you happen to have a url or two for one of these CT resellers?

• @William said:

I think I love you

• Zeast said: I think I love you

I think we better just stay friends.

You have been FRIENDZONED BRO

Thanked by 1Rolter
  • @William said:
    You have been FRIENDZONED BRO

Thanked by 1William
  • Low End Love

Thanked by 3William Fazzil tux
  • William said: They do, but IIRC they are in Kharkiv - Which essentially is now war zone (Donbass)

Wtf, why do you always write things like that? There is no war zone in Kharkov and it's not even in the Donbass.

• UrDN said: There is no war zone in Kharkov and it's not even in the Donbass.

He's probably remembering the battle of Kharkov.

Thanked by 1tux
  • Does Ukraine allow spam?

What providers allow spam?

• https://incloudibly.net *
    God, never.

Should you be looking for abuse-tolerant provider (if I get the term BP right) then exactly so. Being a Swiss company Incloudibly respects client's privacy and accepts Bitcoin payments. Nevertheless we do have strict content policies and will not tolerate abuse or misuse of the service.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

UrDN said: Wtf, why do you always write things like that? There is no war zone in Kharkov and it's not even in the Donbass.

Damn, why do you have to ruin my perfect trolling? no one ever would have noticed :(

I just don't like Kharkov and Justhost.in.ua for reasons (they have history with german carding and specially warez, just check one of dumped old boards like carders.cc, 1337crew etc.), so "diverting" some business from them :)

(I actually had a note about trolling in my signature but mods had me remove it due to line limit, so annoying biatches!)

• incloudibly said: Being a Swiss company Incloudibly respects client's privacy and accepts Bitcoin payments.

Maybe if you remove google-analytics we could say you respect user's privacy. If you want to have some stats you can use Piwik or parse your http server logs.

Thanked by 2Nyr tux
  • iammiamm Member
    edited October 2015

William said: Ukrtelecom/UARnet

Is Ukrtelecom the one that provides DDoS protection? I vaguely remember them. Do you know if they provide colo services and if they have English sales reps that I can talk to or a reseller? (I am not in it for the spam, just to be clear, just an offshore host)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

We do not allow illegal file hosting, account will be terminated immediately and reported to maxmind, forums, etc.