Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a good EU and UK dedicated server provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a good EU and UK dedicated server provider

Looking for a good EU and UK dedicated server provider, one that offer co-lo, Looking to start off with a dedicated server with them and upgrade to co-lo in early 2016. Some requirements I am looking for:

SLA Guarantee - 99.9% uptime
/24 IPv4 block
/64 IPv6
20TB Bandwidth or 2x1Gbps Uplink
32GB RAM (LOWEST AMOUNT OF RAM Required)
2x2 HDD or more  (RAID required)
SSD Preferred but not needed I am fine with regular HDD drives.

Looking for the best deals preferable someone who has been in the business awhile and is NOT in the VPS selling business AT ALL, don't want any surprises down the road with IP usage or anything like that.

If you are a provider and have a good deal PM me if your a customer and have a review for a good provider please post below. Looking for some reviews from veteran members to base some decisions off.

Thanks in advance.

Kalon Benton

Comments

• @clouvider - This is the person that you need to talk.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • IgniteServers said: is NOT in the VPS selling business AT ALL

Not sure you will find someone who doesn't offer VPS in the same DC, maybe not under the same brand.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited October 2015

@Infinity might do something. I know he does colocation fiberoute.com/colocation/ but I am not sure if he does servers. Network is good too.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

I have pinged you a message :)

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @sdglhm said:
    clouvider - This is the person that you need to talk.

Discussing somethings with him right now just checking out some other alternatives also while chatting with him.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

sdglhm said: @clouvider - This is the person that you need to talk.

Thanks for the recommendation! :)

• MadMad Member

France: SoYouStart

Germany: Hetzner

These are the ones coming to my mind.

• @andreamada said:
    France: SoYouStart

/24 IPv4 block

• co-lo

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

I can work something out for you and though we provide VPS, we purposely don't provide them in the UK for this very reason, we only have dedicated server customers in our UK location. We can price match or possibly beat any genuine UK quote.

• WHTWHT Member

He is asking since days for dedicated server. This is just signature spam, do no bother to make an offer he will not buy nothing.

• I would recommend Clouvider.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@rmlhhd said:
    I would recommend Clouvider.

Thanks for recommending! :)

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

@WHT said:
    He is asking since days for dedicated server. This is just signature spam, do no bother to make an offer he will not buy nothing.

@WHT Yep your right, which is why your website/business is your signature right. Please stop commenting on my threads your not helpful at all just a weary hater.

Just to update on what's going on I have a good offer from @Clouvider in which I am probably going to take he has worked with me on a very good price for first month and has matched the server needs, if anyone has anymore good offers just PM me I am going to make the final decision tomorrow just looking over some IP leases right now I have some good block offers from @gbshouse and @rmlhhd which I am probably going to take also one of those offers tomorrow.

Anyways if anyone has anymore good offers just pm me /24 = 50€/m and a 32GB at £85.00 (+ VAT if applicable), First month £19.00 (+VAT if applicable). This is what I am standing at right now, always looking for better prices though so let me know.

• WHTWHT Member

No I will not stop. You should stop with your buying marathon. Am sure you will find some mistery seller and not purchase the offer from clouvider. This is what you are doing.

• SadySady Member
    edited October 2015

Retracted!
    Really sorry, I read it EU or US.

• @Sady said:
    Ernie would must be able to get you something with an E3.

did you read the topic even? EU/UK

• Ok so thanks for all of the offers but I am closing the deal to @Clouvider for the server and for the /24 block @rmlhhd.

Thanks for the recommendation and IP block @rmlhhd
    Thanks for the server @clouvider
    Thanks for the recommendation @sdglhm

Thank everyone else who pinged me with offers, will look for you next time I need a server.

and @WHT thanks for the uselessness and being a hater.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Ok so thanks for all of the offers but I am closing the deal to Clouvider for the server and for the /24 block rmlhhd.

Thanks for the recommendation and IP block rmlhhd
    Thanks for the server clouvider
    Thanks for the recommendation sdglhm

Thank everyone else who pinged me with offers, will look for you next time I need a server.

and WHT thanks for the uselessness and being a hater.

Sry for late comment i know @clouvider is great

But if you can take a look at Redstation

• @simonindia said:

Will surely take a look for my next server thanks.

Thanked by 1simonindia

Pleased to welcome @IgniteServers in our little family :-).

Thanked by 2rmlhhd IgniteServers