Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for IPv6 Peers in RIPE region
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for IPv6 Peers in RIPE region

Hey guys!

Looking for two IPv6-capable peers in the RIPE region as I am getting an ASN.

Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2015

@0xdragon sponsored one ? i meen the asn

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited September 2015

he.net will peer and route you for free, via a tunnel. Others usually require you to buy some service (a VPS / dedi).

• @cociu said:
    0xdragon sponsored one ? i meen the asn

Nope, paying. :)

• 0xdragon said: Nope, paying. :)

You did it!
    Nice. PI IPv6 space?

• If you want we can split the cost of a Clouvider KVM with BGP, should be like 2.5GBP each then. Not sure if they do 2 BGP sessions on one node, but we can just use one ASN as intermediate.

• @William said:
    If you want we can split the cost of a Clouvider KVM with BGP, should be like 2.5GBP each then. Not sure if they do 2 BGP sessions on one node, but we can just use one ASN as intermediate.

If you want to peer in Clouvider location I'm sure Dominik can arrange something. I've got a pop there too if you'd like to peer with me :)

• @William said:
    If you want we can split the cost of a Clouvider KVM with BGP, should be like 2.5GBP each then. Not sure if they do 2 BGP sessions on one node, but we can just use one ASN as intermediate.

Sure, how will we sort that out? :)

@scy said:

Thanks! Yeah, PI I think, courtesy of @rmlhhd :)

• @rmlhhd said:
    If you want to peer in Clouvider location I'm sure Dominik can arrange something. I've got a pop there too if you'd like to peer with me :)

Mind if we both peer with you?

• For v6? I'll peer with anyone as long as the ping to your pop isn't more than 20ms.

In terms of PI v6 I charge €80/year for a /48 (Provider Independent)

/48 (ALLOCATED PA) for free.

• martinandrinomartinandrino Member
    edited September 2015

We can do it for you in NL, both for IPv4 & IPv6.
    Pricing 10€ for 1GB RAM, 1x CPU, KVM VM + 10€ for the BGP session = 20€/mo (+VAT if applicable).
    Email us if you're interested support(at)andrinotelecom.net

• @rmlhhd said:
    For v6? I'll peer with anyone as long as the ping to your pop isn't more than 20ms.

In terms of PI v6 I charge €80/year for a /48 (Provider Independent)

/48 (ALLOCATED PA) for free.

Difference between PI and PA?

• @rds100 said:
    he.net will peer and route you for free, via a tunnel. Others usually require you to buy some service (a VPS / dedi).

Where can I look this up?

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR
    edited September 2015

PI space "is yours". It is assigned direct by RIPE to you. You can use it whereever you want.

PA is assigned by any LIR. The LIR could start charging a fee or cancel the network. Then you have to renumber.

HE peers with you here: http.//www.tunnelbroker.net/

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

We could just converge it on the new VPS - Peer there with @rmlhhd + Clouvider and then tunnel to your router (if any), i don't need a tunnel as i just announce a /48 there anyway. Can also add HE there as "redundancy", but it's a LOA nightmare to transit through other ASNs by tunnelbroker.

• @patrick7 said:
    PI space "is yours". It is assigned direct by RIPE to you. You can use it whereever you want.

PA is assigned by any LIR. The LIR could start charging a fee or cancel the network. Then you have to renumber.

HE peers with you here: http.//www.tunnelbroker.net/

Thank you!

• @William said:
    We could just converge it on the new VPS - Peer there with rmlhhd + Clouvider and then tunnel to your router (if any), i don't need a tunnel as i just announce a /48 there anyway. Can also add HE there as "redundancy", but it's a LOA nightmare to transit through other ASNs by tunnelbroker.

That's fine with me. Any medium of contact we can continue over?

• Jabber, Skype or IRC, check pm

• @0xdragon said:
    That's fine with me. Any medium of contact we can continue over?

Freenode IRC - We can start a channel?

• yea, easiest.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @William, @rmlhhdn :-)

Always more than happy to help guys :-).

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited September 2015

Clouvider said: Always more than happy to help guys :-).

Sexist.

;)

Thanked by 2rmlhhd Clouvider
  • martinandrino said: We can do it for you in NL, both for IPv4 & IPv6. Pricing 10€ for 1GB RAM, 1x CPU, KVM VM + 10€ for the BGP session = 20€/mo (+VAT if applicable). Email us if you're interested support(at)andrinotelecom.net

With what ASN?

• @William said:

AS59550

• @William said: With what ASN?

Ours, AS59550. We're behind Serverius AS50673 (with dual uplinks and two different bgp sessions), and we're planning to add other upstream within the next months.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Ishaq said:
    ;)

Let's not jump to conclusions :p