Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

west coast dedicated server provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

west coast dedicated server provider

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited September 2012 in General

So, after the recent failure of my server at sentris, I am urgently looking for west coast server provider. So I am open to any suggestions.

Comments

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: So, after the recent failure of my server at sentris, I am urgently looking for east coast server provider.

How were they responsible for your hardware failure?

Thanked by 1klikli
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@jhadley said: How were they responsible for your hardware failure?

I've got my reasons, other than the actual hardware fail.

• edited September 2012

SecureDragon?

I'm with them and happy enough, posting this from my VPS right now.

You originally said east-coast and I thought you wanted a VPS.

Only west coast dedicated provider I have dealt with was TailorMadeServers and to be honest, I thought they were top-notch. Give Jose a shout and see what he can do for ya'.

Looking for a dedicated server for VPS node :P

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited September 2012

Any interest in colo perhaps?

Yes, if the pricign is reasonable for me, of course. This is my other option, to purchase servers and colo them somewhere near that location.

The 48 hours of not sleeping are giving some effect. I meant west coast. I'm an idiot.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: The 48 hours of not sleeping are giving some effect. I meant west coast. I'm an idiot.

Haha, I refreshed the main page and saw the title change. I thought I was seeing things. Take a look at TailorMadeServers. I used to have a couple nodes with them last year and they're great. Good network and Jose seems like a nice dude.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@MannDude said: Haha, I refreshed the main page and saw the title change. I thought I was seeing things.

Same...

• @MannDude said: TailorMadeServers. I used to have a couple nodes with them last year and they're great. Good network and Jose seems like a nice dude.

+1

A node that would fit my needs at TMS end at over 400$ per month, which is out of my budget.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: which is out of my budget

have seen their WHT offers?

• +1 for TMS..

EGI, Swiftway, Versaweb. from my experiences (at least for sales support/quotation) they are good.

• @Alex_LiquidHost

Take a look at http://www.NDCHost.com / I have been using those guys for our Colo's and Dedi Servers for 10 years

Great guys / fair pricing on Dedicated Box's / not cheap but fair / but the talent related to support is pretty amazing.

Dave

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2012

@Alex_LiquidHost

Have you look at wowrack.com ?