Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows Hyper-V VPS @ URPad.net !! $7/mo with 40GB Space, 350GB Bandwidth, 512MB RAM (RAID10, E3's)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows Hyper-V VPS @ URPad.net !! $7/mo with 40GB Space, 350GB Bandwidth, 512MB RAM (RAID10, E3's)

laaevlaaev Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

URPad.net is pleased to present the Low End Box community an exclusive Windows VPS promotion. URPad.net is a brand of FTNHosting.net which has been in business for close to 5 years!

These are located in Buffalo, New York in the ColoCrossing datacenter (test IP: 198.12.66.2). Our maximum/advertised setup time for this promotion is 24 hours, however on average it usually is pretty quick and takes less than an hour to get you up and running.

All services are based out of Hyper-V for optimal performance. Customers will receive WebsitePanel access to instantly start, reboot, stop, or reinstall the VPS at anytime. All VPS's are powered by Windows Server 2008 and receive full administrator access.

40GB Disk Space

350GB Monthly Bandwidth
512 MB RAM
3.40 GHz
Self-Managed Support
Windows Server 2008 OS
Remote Desktop Connection
100Mbit Port

$7.00/m - Order now: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=145

(use promo code: LEBWIN to claim your exclusive discounted rate of $7/m recurring)

We proudly accept PayPal, Moneybookers, All Major Credit Cards, Liberty Reserve, and Mail in Payment!

Contact URPad.net

URPad.net understands that you might have questions about the service we offer. This is why we make it easy for you to communicate with us.

Email sales at: [email protected]
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Comments

• Do you offer refund?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Do you offer refund?

We generally do not do refunds for Windows VPS however if there is sincerely a valid reason for requesting one, such as service issues we would have no problem honoring a full refund. We are reasonable people to work with, and we're confident in our services, so we are prepared to offer you a full refund if there is an issue on our end in anyway :)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Thank you for the answer :)

Thanked by 1laaev
  • Thanks for the interest, we appreciate the opportunity.

• MelitaMelita Member, Host Rep

Can you offer something like Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003 R2, or Windows Server 2012?

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited August 2012

@Melita said: Can you offer something like Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003 R2, or Windows Server 2012?

For this promotion we currently offer Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. Windows 2012 is not stable yet, so we don't offer it at the present time.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Not a bad deal. I need to remember to come to you guys next time I need a windows vps for a month. Surprising how often that happens...

Thanked by 1laaev
  • no free gift anymore? :P

nice offer btw, bookmarked for my client (had a couple request for Win OS, but i only provide *nix)

• gsxgsx Member
    edited August 2012

Ordered. Currently pending setup.

Thanked by 1laaev
  • @gsx said: Ordered. Currently pending setup.

Thanks gsx, and welcome aboard! You should be all setup now.

• I'll definitely check this out when/if I need a Windows server any time soon.

Thanked by 1laaev
  • WoW.

Looks like a nice deal!

Is possible to install Win XP?

Thank you!

Thanked by 1laaev
  • @DragonDF said: Is possible to install Win XP?

Unfortunately, Microsoft prohibits the public selling and/or use of virtual machines that use Microsoft Windows desktop-based operating systems.

• Thank you, FTN_Kevin!
    I did not know that!
    :(

• Am using them but there 512mb windows vps is really slow and buggy its using 300 mb just on idle when when u log off and log on its still using 300mb

• @sigmaphi said: Am using them but there 512mb windows vps is really slow and buggy its using 300 mb just on idle when when u log off and log on its still using 300mb

Thanks Sigmaphi.

Windows Server 2008 just by itself consumes ~300MB RAM, if you are looking to run anything more than a few applications, we recommend going with our Standard plan or higher which offers more RAM.

We are working on getting Windows Server 2003 templates setup for our Basic plan which will help with performance, as naturally 2003 consumes significantly less resources compared to 2008.

Best,
    Kevin