OVH + Windows OS - Seeking Urgent Help

OVH + Windows OS - Seeking Urgent Help

Hello experts,

I got a MS-256-S from OVH and wanted to install Windows 8.1 but i tried both professional and Enterprise version. In both of them i am getting 100% disk usage though it's a fresh system, i searched google and turned of few services but that didn't help.

My intention is to get a Windows OS which will allow multiple (3/4 or more) RDP sessions at the same time, now as i did it in windows 8.1 multiple times so i was trying to install windows 8.1. But any Windows OS is fine for me as far as i have multiple RDP sessions at the same time.

The Supermicro Board model is X10DRH may be. Please suggest me what can i in this situation, which version of windows is fine for me ?

if anyone can do this or can teach me maybe i able to offer him/her one/few cup of coffee ;)

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

  • Welcome to LowEndSupport,

    We are pleased you decided to ask us the question instead of asking OVH, your service provider, the reasonable thing to do. Please let me search our Google Knowledgebase, to assist you to the best of our non-employed beliefs.

    OK, I found one reasonable question.

    sigh Did you partition it properly?

    Thanks,

    Have a nice day.

    LowEndSupport

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

    Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • GCat said: sigh Did you partition it properly?

    During Windows 8.1 installation using IPMI it didn't allowed me to create partion but just select a whole disk within 2 disk. :(

  • @StevenGeorge said:

    GCat said: sigh Did you partition it properly?

    During Windows 8.1 installation using IPMI it didn't allowed me to create partion but just select a whole disk within 2 disk. :(

    Console -> gparted -> profit

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

  • @GCat said:

    @StevenGeorge said:

    GCat said: sigh Did you partition it properly?

    During Windows 8.1 installation using IPMI it didn't allowed me to create partion but just select a whole disk within 2 disk. :(

    Console -> gparted -> profit

    Where is the console in windows installation ? :O

  • @StevenGeorge said:

    @GCat said:

    @StevenGeorge said:

    GCat said: sigh Did you partition it properly?

    During Windows 8.1 installation using IPMI it didn't allowed me to create partion but just select a whole disk within 2 disk. :(

    Console -> gparted -> profit

    Where is the console in windows installation ? :O

    IPMI console --

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

  • yghostyghost Member, Provider

    If you use your OVH panel (instead of your IPMI) you can reload and install Windows OS without any issue

    3 years ago I was using OVH and install their WINDOWS OS and I run free 180 days multiple login RDP accounts without issue

  • yghostyghost Member, Provider

    I forgot, you need any Good WINDOWS SERIAL (which you can got it from Google) and add it as a serial in the box so the Windows Profile ShowedUP

  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Provider

    You also need Terminal license for multiple RDP session.

    Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

    @DewlanceVPS said: You also need Terminal license for multiple RDP session.

    Sal

  • racksxracksx Member, Provider

    maybe use diskpart from command line or run then use help :)

Sign In or Register to comment.